ℹ Treevil – 3* Dark/Purple from Knights of Avalon

I am totally on this page. I have just used him +9 emblems (run out of food :frowning: ) on a 13* titan and got 60-80k damage paired with Rigard C. I have seshat freya and Sartana C as I am not blessed in purple. his effect is huge.

2 Likes

This little tree is the next superstar of the game his going to be the star of Rush war and Tourneys and not to mention his use on those Yellow Titans!!! Immediately when pulled he should be maxed , LB and nothing less than max emblems thrown on him .

4 Likes

Nice to see Treevil get so much love - also pulled the evil tree this morning, currently speed-leveling!

3 Likes

seems brilliant for titans, tournaments & events = will be my first & till now, only 3* to get +20 emblems & LBs :smile:

4 Likes

Took me 90 pulls to get him… very frustrating. But it shows how good he is and how much I wanted him.

8 Likes

Honestly, I would rather pull this tree than snow white.

8 Likes

Where is everybody putting the emblems here? Are we strictly going health and defense or we hoping to add a little bit to the 200% damage?

I’m going the defense and health route since he would be a great tank/flank

5 Likes

I will go with defense and health path.
As I will might try to use it in Epic Rush attack tournaments too, and he needs to survive.

6 Likes

Also plan to LB and emblem - going defense first.

1 Like

Working on the adorable little tree over here as well…:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Please share the pictures when you get him done :slight_smile:

Sure will do… levelling him slowly…

1 Like

19 Likes

Glad to have this guy on my roster. I just need wizard emblems now.

1 Like

So far 15 pulls and no Treevil. Got all other new 3*. Quite frustrating…

Extremely broken hero this one is.

It’s strong, especially in rush format, but it’s not like it’s a round ender like Alfrike( if she goes off do to a cascade it almost impossible to recover in VF) These effects can be cleansed or over written. 200% damage is good not crazy. Seems appropriately powered for a very slow hero, especially with no 3 star mana troops to help boost the speed on normal settings.

2 Likes

Its 250% damage and in offense you can time it so cleansing/overwrite will be much harder for defending team especially with that -44 mana for 6 turns. Still broken imo.

1 Like

Was going to save my event coins for future events, but was very bored + I saw villains coming in January who I have zero interest in… So instead of waiting forever I spent some to make literally a few pulls here hoping for some of the new 3*s at least - and gladly among the old event heroes (Greten, Hensel, Guardian Falcon - all decent heroes but so what if I already have them since forever) I got this satanic tree guy. Very glad - he’s the one I wanted the most of them all. While my interest in 3s is solely the tournaments - he’ll be perfect tank in rush.

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to get all five of the new 3*. (Don’t have Shrubbear, though.) As soon as Sergei is done, Treevil is getting some attention.