🌑 Tetisheri – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is released: Tetisheri

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Tetisheri, as well as your thoughts on Tetisheri.

Tetisheri

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Paladin
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 894 870 1716
4/90 1023 995 1963
Origin Family
Season 5 Moon
Image Aether Power Description
revive Revive If this Hero is defeated during the first 4 turns of a battle, they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 1% health. All status effects and stacks are removed when the Hero dies.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
60% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill:
Deals 70% damage to all enemies.
Dispells the latest dispellable buff from all enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Ancient Spell
  • Deals 500% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
  • The target gets -54% defense for 3 turns.
  • If target is defeated in the next 3 turns, all caster’s allies get +20% mana

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Moon Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -24% defense for 2 turns and X Water damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%
    (X = 196 for Legendary Heroes, 142 for Epic Heroes, 114 for Rare Heroes)

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Mana Speed is changed to Fast from Average.
  • Direct damage is increased to 500% from 475%.
  • Defense down is now -54% instead of -34%.
  • Mana is only given when the target is defeated instead of target and nearby.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Tetisheri ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Tetisheri.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Tetisheri and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Tetisheri worth summoning for?

• Would you use Tetisheri on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Tetisheri ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Tetisheri as an opponent?

• Would you give Tetisheri Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Tetisheri’s character design?

• If you Summoned Tetisheri and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Tetisheri, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Tetisheri when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Tetisheri, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Tetisheri (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Tetisheri), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Tetisheri (post release)

:question: Is Tetisheri worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Tetisheri would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Tetisheri’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Mana Increaser (if hit targets defeated)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Tetisheri compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Tetisheri’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Tetisheri’s Base Stats?

Note this means Tetisheri’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Tetisheri worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Tetisheri is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Tetisheri is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Tetisheri worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Tetisheri then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

Thats an 5* red Ahhotep, but not that appealing to me.

Any beta tester can comment on whether the mana gain is for each enemy defeated? I’m assuming the status ailment is the same as Ahhotep and it’s placed on the target and nearby enemies. So if one of your heroes special goes off and kill one of the three, you get 20% and the status ailment on the other two enemy heroes remain or do they disappear? If it’s the former then this hero can potentially give caster’s allies +60% mana!

1 Like

This is a version which wasn’t tested in Beta.

Firstly, we had 3 marked heroes, with 40% Mana gain upon kill, then we had a version with only one mark and 20% Mana gain.

So this is something in between, and that’s fine. First version was totally broken, second version was like Ahhotep, so underwhelming.

Sorry mana will be given only after the target’s defeat.
I have fixed that on the OP.
And I also forgot to update the defense down % change too.
Now that is also in the OP.

6 Likes

-54% defense down is a nice combo with mana gain on the target’s death!
(just picture from the gate, didn’t summon him)

8 Likes

People are not excited, so SG change her to fast

3 Likes

Nice catch :+1: /20chars

1 Like

Looks pretty strong to me for a fast hero, especially since the mana gain can be triggered by other heroes too.

Personaly I like her. Fast hero, amazing for titan, gives mana to her allies, deals a 500% to a target. I can see her in my mono red team. I would like to get her. Please change her speed to fast in card. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fast is a nice touch here…definitely makes her more valuable. Prefer her over Cleo…won’t get either :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy carp :blowfish:, I haven’t noticed that she became fast.

Her dmg output now is huge actually. My Master Lepus is sobbing terrified in the corner, not to mention Zagrog.

4 Likes

Minor damage usually means half. So 1000% damage on a fast hero? Insane. With -54% defense drop?

Saiorse looks like a slow cripple by comparison.

Gefjon? Nemo? Tahir? All relics.

3 Likes

Don’t forget her passive deal 70% damage all. Nice move, Zynga :rofl:

3 Likes

I was really exicted for Ahhotep when he came out, but turns out to be really underwhelming and seldom used.
This one looks much better, with the high hit and def down ensuring a easy kill

2 Likes

At least the defense down is just one target

Didnt take long to see one in the top 10

4 Likes

These two heroes are from the same season and they’ve come out TWO MONTHS APART!!!

Between the two, you cannot say that Tetisheri isn’t objectively better than Sekhmet in every aspect. Tetisheri does more damage and has two effects that completely dwarf Sekhmet’s second point. How is Tetisheri considered balanced?

5 Likes

Yeah, and I just pulled Sekhmet so it makes me mad that of the two I got the less useful one; argh!

2 Likes