🌑 Hathor – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Hathor

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Hathor, as well as your thoughts on Hathor.

Hathor

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Sorcerer
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 5 Moon
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
- Boosts health of all allies by 10%. Boosted Heath can exceed max HP.
- All allies gain a small amount of mana.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Motherly Care
  • Boosts health of all allies by 480. Boosted Heath can exceed max HP.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Moon Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -24% defense for 2 turns and X Water damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%
    (X = 196 for Legendary Heroes, 142 for Epic Heroes, 114 for Rare Heroes)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Hathor from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 5 of Season 5 Heroes - Hathor [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Hathor ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Hathor.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Hathor and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Hathor worth summoning for?

• Would you use Hathor on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Hathor ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Hathor as an opponent?

• Would you give Hathor Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Hathor’s character design?

• If you Summoned Hathor and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Hathor, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Hathor when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Hathor, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Hathor (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Hathor), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Hathor (post release)

:question: Is Hathor worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Hathor would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Hathor’s Primary Purpose is?

• HP Booster (Immediate)
  • Ailment Immuniser

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Hathor compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Hathor’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Hathor’s Base Stats?

Note this means Hathor’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Hathor worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Hathor is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Hathor is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Hathor worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Hathor then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

2 Likes

Hathor is a faster and stronger version of Garnet.

6 Likes

This hero needs to have a cleanse with it or some other ability because (s)he is missing something, especially after you consider Rhys and Aramis/Chompper.

3 Likes

I hope I can pull her. She would be the core of my red attack teamalongside C Marjana and Tetisheri

1 Like

Hathor is just a laughing thor

22 Likes

Woooooooooooow :joy::joy::joy::joy: superb, just superb
@Tidyup

1 Like

I find a 4 turn ailment immunity a lot more useful. I can retire my C Vanda!

3 Likes

I like this hero…I think I have some tokens left for S5 (maybe not…I really wanted Tetisheri or ma at…lol)
Lets see if I can get her while still staying within my allotted budget …

Summary

I determined my spending budget on my pulls in the musketeers portal…it wasn’t bad but it also wasn’t spectacular…next was Valhalla and it was absolutely dreadful…so we shall see what happens with this new system…prior portals sucesses/failures determine future spends… will keep you posted…I give up!

Good luck in the portals all!!

Edit: 115 pulls (so over budget) nothing new at all! Dupes, dupes and more dupes … why do I bother…

11 Likes

A much coveted red healer!

1 Like

improved version of grazul

2 Likes

Red overhealer!! Fast speed!! Will be most powerful healer in element quest!!

Whales will definitely chage her :wink:

2 Likes

Her full name should be Ha Ha Thor!

Hehethor
Hohothor
Lolthor
Snickerthor
Chucklethor
Guffawthor
Roflthor

4 Likes

Another sorceror! Would be great if she was a Rogue. Build in some dodge for a fast healer.

6 Likes

Well im pretty pleased she is a sorcerer as i have accumulated a fair amount of sorcerer emblems but that would require a miracle for me to summon her in my available summons.

1 Like

I… actually would not mind having her in my roster. She’s a bit like Grazul except she’s fast, boosts health instead of recovers, and the ailment immune last a couple more turns with no element link. I think she’s neat!

3 Likes

My main reason for wanting her is for my raid team. Would make it more failsafes than it already is :smiley:

Probably now jinxed myself. She will be very coveted of her status as an red healer which are hard to come by

1 Like

I don’t have a 5* overhealer (I’m not counting Hanitra’s dodge-contingent small boosts).

My biggest overhealer is Wang Yuanji, who manages boost-all-625 at Slow, while this hero boosts all 480 at Fast plus a “50%” to boost an additional 10% (say, 150ish for many heroes) on top of that.

(I’m not even considering all the other goodies here, like the substantial ailment-blocking, retributive family bonus, free mana, just straight overhealing.)

….sigh

2 Likes

she is great hope she will not got cleanse or something as she boost more then some slow heroes, plus pasive ability, she is fine as it is

2 Likes