🌑 Tetisheri – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I use Anhotep in every 4* tournament and he always hit well

Tetisheri is a kind of 5* red Anhotep with a lot of benefits

1 Like

Sekmet i have found very useful.

3 Likes

Sekhmet has higher attack stat. So her 450% is still good vs tets 500% . Sehkmet usually heals my team around 400hp every snipe.

3 Likes

look at the card above. their atk status difference is only 60 points my friend. not too big.
tetisheri 500% to target and minor damage nearby enemies ( 250%). so the total damage produced by tetisheri is from 500 (if only 1 enemy remains) - 1000% (if hit by three enemies). Sekhtmet just 450% the target.
this is already a big difference.
and they are both with fast speed.

7 Likes

Also add to the fact that Tet is also good in every arena of the game, especially titans and VF war where her third ability can really cause a ton of damage. Funny how they nerf Xnolphod just to produce this hero who can potentially give 20% to her allies at a faster speed while also taking down the opposition. Xnolphod made your team faster while keeping them alive, Tetisheri kills the opponent’s team while speeding up her own making her, imo more dangerous. Sekhmet is definitely not as good, especially in a long fight. With teo heroes left on attack, I’d rather have Tet and another than Sekhmet and another.

10 Likes

Just pulled Tetisheri from the Dunes portal. Could be a nightmare paring her with Khonshu.

2 Likes

He’s a nightmare paired with anyone, great hero and the best one featured in the portal at the moment. Cheers!

4 Likes

Pulled Tet today, very stoked. Even just testing her out at 3-70 , definitely an awesome hero.

1 Like

My lucky single pulls keep on rolling in.

6 Likes

Had a very strong feeling I’m going to get her. Glad I followed my hunch

8 Likes

I was hopping for Tetisheri, but got Sekhmet instead!
:sob:

Your positive opinion about Sekhmet gives me hope!
Now I’ll start leveling her and once I reach 80 I’ll also add some talents for attack
thx

2 Likes

I still enjoy using her remember for best heal take attack buffers and or dd./edd or damage amplifiers.

1 Like

I managed to get Tetisheri, poor C. Gefjon went again behind in line for maxing. But I am surely glad I did not take Saoirse from Soul Exchange, would have been left unused for sure…

6 Likes

Welcome home beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Did 2 pulls with the coins I got from the map :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Got her and purple 5* (very fast) Egyptian God.

3 Likes

Khonshu is a dupe but I’m not complaining.

5 Likes

Tetisheri would be a neat pairing with Tahir. Whatever Tetisheri doesnt defeat, Tahur can mop up.

3 Likes

Congratulations all you lucky ducks!

I tried for her (twice now) got the green mummy Pharoah instead. I’ll try again next time shes featured…I think she’s cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s the name! Khonshu. Thanks