Seshat – New July 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

New HOTM RELEASED for July 2019: Seshat!

:bar_chart: Stats

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face: Dark/Purple Ranger Fast
:crossed_swords:
Attack
:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
760 683 1345

:no_entry_sign: Resists: Direct Mana Reduction

:dizzy: Special Skill: Conjuration Arrow

• Deals 400% damage to the target.
  • Summons a Replicator Minion with 18% HP and 15% attack inherited from the caster. It generates a clone of itself every 3 turns.
  • Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Dark allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Seshat from her last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Seshat?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Seshat.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Seshat and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is she worth summoning for?

• Would you use her on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Would you give Seshat Ranger emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of her special?

• What do you think of her character design?

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a HOTM?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that HOTM have very low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a HOTM.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 12.3% chance of summoning the HOTM.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 73 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 229
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 352

Putting that in Perspective

• 27 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 270,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 229th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 229 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Seshat’s Game Mechanics?

Click for Info on Creating Player Guides

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Seshat.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Seshat.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

14 Likes

I hope I get her, wish me luck and good fortune!

Good luck to everyone who reads this :wink:

Pulled her and Rana during Sands.

16 Likes

Good luck! :smile::crossed_fingers::tada:

(and just remember, it’s best to set and stick to a budget.) :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This needs to be larger!

14 Likes

There is that large section in the top post, but that works. :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe tattoos for people?

7 Likes

In Rarity it says “Legenedary”. Sorry for being a grammar nazi @zephyr1 :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I like to see if anyone actually reads that. :wink:

11 Likes

I can’t talk for everybody but I read everything… OCD maybe… Your messages are actually working. Now I wanna get a cheap tattoo that says “It’s best to stick to a budget” :joy:

14 Likes

Who knew this power could in fact be used for good?!

7 Likes

I think we need to open a donation box somewhere he to see you get that tatoo!
Please ask a friend to film it and share this with us :rofl:

5 Likes

Did it on Atlantis.
Costs? 2200 atlantis coins and 7200 gems. “Package deal” with wilbur and sumitomo.

reffering to ranvir*

1 Like

2 coins in. She’s going to have to wait until I finish Proteus, but I can finally use my tabards

26 Likes

No thougts yet but YES

Screenshot_20190701-090131_Empires

12 Likes

1 pull and i got her. Think I will level her up instead of Sartana

9 Likes

A zombie Lianna… :skull:

3 Likes

Seshat is in da house!!!

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Not really. They look very different.

Seshat actually looks a lot like me in my early 20s. Except she’s a corpse. Well, anorexia was a thing back then… :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

why am i not getting her !?!?!? mad mad

Epic token x 8

Bane, balthazar, prisca, li xiu, arman, azar, Rana (5*) Arman

10 pulls

Hisan, kashhrek, friar tuck, balthazar, Prisca, dawa, gan ju, arman, dawa, boril

Carver, tiburtus, carver, azlar, (5*) li xiu, karil, tiburtus, isshtak, jabbar, balthazar,

Gunnar, carver, Jahangir, carver, erden, Prisca, balthazar, hisan, oberon, hisan

1 Like