Is There Early Information on July 2019 HOTM? (Seshat)

I’ve been saving EHT for summer event. It’ll be nice to know some info about HOTM for June and July. There are a lot of posts about Ranvir but couldn’t find anything on july 2019. Anyone from beta care to comment?

3 Likes

Speculation based on rumors: July HOTM looks to be a dark sniper with a minion (Thoth + Sart), the minion can replicate itself every 3 turns and she looks awesome art wise. I’m not in beta, but that is the word on the streets. Most interesting part of her, to me, is that she’s a dark ranger. Hope this helps.

11 Likes

I saw a screenshots form the beta, July HoTM looks awesome, but August hero look funny and need mana buff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s been a fair bit of conversation about Seshat in the thread on Thoth-Amun, starting with this post onward: Why Thoth-Amun Needs a Buff - #141 by yelnats_24

And if you’re interested…

Click for mostly useless information

Don’t get too attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Seshat Initial Beta Info & Stats

Attack: 760
Defense: 683
HP: 1345

Class: Ranger
Resist: Direct Mana Reduction
Element: Dark/Purple

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Conjuration Arrow

• Deals 400% damage to the target.
  • Summons a Replicator Minion with 18% HP and 15% attack inherited from the caster. It generates a clone of itself every 3 turns.
  • Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Dark allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
10 Likes

Rumor from Beta is the minions are originally from Winter event but made Mother North unbeatable as a Boss.

Since this is an HotM the Devs can avoid that problem, but hero minions that spawn minions may still be too OP on the live server and be removed.

2 Likes

Another dark sniper… dark just got Kage, one of the best, if not the best, snipers in the game… Come on! I mean, he practically has two special skills he dispels the target and then hits as hard as hell… No other hero does that. He first dispels and then shoots the target… all other heroes that do this dispel the target by hitting it, not prior to that…

7 Likes

Very interesting. Thank you. Now I will just need to wait and see when the Sand event gets released and how long it will run for, so I’ll know how I want to use my EHT (that is, if the event crosses June and July, when I summon will be determined by which HOTM I more highly prize).

I’d be curious to hear if there is the ‘normal’ cap of three minions for this hero.

1 Like

She is clearly Sylvanas from WoW under disguise :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Yes, she’s still capped at 3 Minions.

As each Minion replicates, once she has them, they tend to completely regenerate pretty easily, since older ones are replaced by newer ones.

4 Likes

The “horde’s warchief done wrong”.

2 Likes

Seshat will now be referred to as Seashell :rofl:

1 Like

The artwork is tremendous. My main issue is that, with both Khiona and Kage fully leveled and ascended, would it even make sense to add one more to the team? Note that I also have Sartana at 1.1 and haven’t leveled her for the same reason.

Lastly, how valuable is that 4% mana regen elemental link in practice? On paper, it strikes me as underwhelming.

1 Like

It could be “low” or “enough” on different cases: it could do a difference between a 99% charged dead hero and him firing his special skill.

1 Like

Another question does it stack with say Ariels mana buff or does it overwrite it?

I look at “extra” color heroes to pad my war collection. I may not normally play with more than two purples, but I’d love to have 6+ of them (or more!) when facing yellow tanks…

7 Likes

When you fuse Sartana + Domitia + Thoth-Amun…

1 Like

Not sure it is fair to compare Atlantis heroes and HOTMs. In terms of HOTMs, dark just got Kunchen. So after a tanky healer, dark gets a sniper.

2 Likes

Not sure how that makes a difference… When I face Kage in a defense team, the last thing on my mind is “Aaa! Ok! Kage’s gonna snipe the hell out of my team, but thst’s ok, he is an Atlantis hero, not a HOTM…”

6 Likes

This hero will be just perfect for my team and play style :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bet its perfect for everyone.

7 Likes