☀ Rekhetre – Season 5 Hero – 3* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Rekhetre

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Rekhetre, as well as your thoughts on him.

Rekhetre

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star:
Rare
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Wizard
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

3/50
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 533 559 935
3/60 659 691 1156
Origin Family
Season 5 Sun
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
60% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
* Boosts health of all allies by 10%. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
* Cleanses that latest cleansable status ailment from all allies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Puzzling Riddle
  • All allies regenerate 450 boosted health over 3 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
  • The caster get +84% defense against Dark, and a further 2% increase every time they are hit during 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sun Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -35% accurancy for 2 turns and 114 Burn damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

June 2022

The exact change in Burn damage: 56 to 114.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Rekhetre from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46,v47]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Rekhetre ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Rekhetre.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Rekhetre and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Rekhetre worth summoning for?

• Would you use Rekhetre on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Rekhetre ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Rekhetre as an opponent?

• Would you give Rekhetre Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Rekhetre’s character design?

• If you Summoned Rekhetre and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Rekhetre, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Rekhetre when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Rekhetre, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Rekhetre (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Rekhetre), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Rare Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Rekhetre

:question: Is Rekhetre worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Rekhetre compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Rekhetre is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Rekhetre’s Special Skill match Rekhetre’s Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Rekhetre’s Primary Purpose is?

• HP Booster (Over Time)
  • Defense Buffer

0 voters

:question: Is Rekhetre worth giving Wizard Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Rekhetre is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Rekhetre will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

:question: What do you think is Rekhetre worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Rekhetre then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

Is she better than Candy?

Why the quiet on this hero? I see a team HoT that shields itself against it’s opposite element. Maybe it is unimpressive against the best of this hero drop, but how best can it be used? I drew it in a 10 pull and I’ve come lookin’ fer answers. Heh.

She’s absolutely adorable! A baby Sphinx! :heart_eyes: That’s already one reason to level her.

About her special, I am not fond of increased elemental defense, but in her case it can work as purple is also weak to yellow. However, her heal is same as Gullinbursti’s and almost as twice as strong as Grevle’s (even ifHoT), so definitely worth one’s attention.

5 Likes

I will definitely level her eventually, I never got Candy, so I am happy to get a yellow 3 star healer, but right now I have more urgent yellow projects…

She´s not exactly a treevil counter, but she certainly will help a bit. The elemental defense against purple cannot be countered by treevil, so at least the tree damage will be reduced significantly, but of course she does nothing against the far more dangerous part of the tree special with all the ailments…

No one answered if she is better than Candy? I have both and I would love to know which to level?

Go for her 100%. I’ve never been a fan of Candy besides being the only yellow healer available back then. Her special is conditional and the healing is pretty weak. Rekhetre is another story. I may feed my Candy on long run.

2 Likes

Pros For Candy:

• Better family bonus
  • Better heal for badly wounded heroes
  • Better class that is more useful for healer

Pros For Rekhetre:

• Good passive that can partially replace Candy’s family bonus and also does something extra (HP boost)
  • Better healing for non-hurt heroes (almost twice the Candy) that can exceed max HP
  • Special Skill also raises Rekhetre’s defense against element she’s weak against, which is helpful if she’s a tank
  • Slightly higher overall stats

I think Rekhetre is better in most situations, as Candy’s usefulness is dependent on team’s HP.

4 Likes

I get the partially as she can only cleanse the last status ailment but it’s to all compared to only herself for Candy. So that’s hardly partial. And a +10% health boost on top of the cake.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been imprecise a bit, would be more precise to say that it can not only partially replace Candy’s family bonus, but also does something in plus. Either way, Rekhetre wins.

2 Likes

That being said. Candy would really deserve a buff as she is harder to get but who cares. She’s just a 3* anyway, as long as Zuri can heal 100% all allies that’s fair for SGG.

Thanks for this. I don’t have Candy, so this is my yellow healing option. Aside from that, it’s good to read where this hero can be useful. I’ve been playing for a while, but rely on the advice of others when it comes to the nuances of characters and comparative analysis.

1 Like

I got her this month and this is exactly the 3* I wanted the most from S5. Playing mono is my guilty pleasure, but mono without healer is… egh, hard. I didn’t have yellow healer for so long, because the only option was Candy from Circus and as F2P with not so good luck with pulling I didn’t manage to get her.

The only color I am missing now is purple… Only Aderyn is purple 3* healer, sadly she is behind huge paywall. And I doubt SG will release another 3* purple healer soon (Gill-Ra potential costume? Pls? Even Slow healer on purple would be good ._.), so, eh good luck for me for the future.

And about Rekhetre herself, she seems fine - boosted hp is rare on 3*, defence against purple could help as tank during tournaments I think.

2 Likes

I still think that Candy is better. I LBd her, put emblems on her. She’s 572/659/1053. Her class has great synergy with Starfall family passive. Basic Rigard is 595/673/1166

Never said Candy is worse, but she’s less accessible, especially for F2Ps, who usually are limited to coins pulls.

1 Like

The OP is adjusted with the Sun family balance update change.

1 Like

Shes a three star but 4 star value. There are really few yellow healers out there (im not counting 5 stars heroes like Vivica) and thats why she ends getting even more value.

Here mine

As you can see she can compare with non emblemed 4 ☆ heroes so its really useful to max her.

1 Like

Wizardo…no yellow healers? What about D’Andre, Gullinbursti, Lady Woolerton - all 4*.

And Wang Yuanji, and fellow 3* Candy.

Yellow actually seems to have 2nd most 3/4* healer with 6, of course outshadowed by Green’s 9.

Still, doesn’t take away that she’s a good healer, and I especially like that she overheals.

1 Like