☀ Sekhmet – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Sekhmet

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Sekhmet, as well as your thoughts on Sekhmet.

Sekhmet

Rarity Element Class
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Monk
Mana Speed Attack Defense Health
F
Fast
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
Origin Family
Season 5 Sun
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special SkillL
- Deals 70% damage to all enemies.
- All enemies get -34% attack for 3 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Pounce of the Lioness
  • Deals 450% damage to the target.
  • Heals all allies for 40% of the damage dealt.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sun Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -35% accurancy for 2 turns and X Burn damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%
    (X = 196 for Legendary Heroes, 142 for Epic Heroes, 114 for Rare Heroes)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

Attack changed from 784 to 865.
Defense changed from 817 to 758.
Health changed from 1495 to 1421.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Sekhmet ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Sekhmet.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Sekhmet and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Sekhmet worth summoning for?

• Would you use Sekhmet on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Sekhmet ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Sekhmet as an opponent?

• Would you give Sekhmet Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Sekhmet’s character design?

• If you Summoned Sekhmet and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Sekhmet, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Sekhmet when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Sekhmet, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Sekhmet (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Sekhmet), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Sekhmet (post release)

:question: Is Sekhmet worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Sekhmet would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Sekhmet’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Healer (Immediate)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Sekhmet compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Sekhmet’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Sekhmet’s Base Stats?

Note this means Sekhmet’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Sekhmet worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Sekhmet is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Sekhmet is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Sekhmet worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Sekhmet then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

Maybe I underestimate her, but for me, she is one of the weakest S5 heroes so far. Healing based on damage done is not particularly good. Maybe due to the high attack and fast speed it will be meaningful.

1 Like

She seems to be a solid sniper, but nothing more. Her heal is just a cherry on the cake. I don’t think it will really be reliable. I would have preferred a true red healer to be honest. :laughing:

If Bastet is Hello Kitty, Sekhmet looks more like a Thundercat

10 Likes

I agree that she looks average, but I have had some problem with Junaid in tournaments but that is mainly because of his passive - which is better than Sekhmets.

Even tho I would like to exchange my Papyros to this one, but most of all I would like Bastet

Don’t underestimate her. Because she is fast, her specials fire a lot and they hurt…

2 Likes

It’s easy to see why you deem her as one of the weakest S5, she feels too similar to Junaid:

Well, his heal is nothing to sleep at. With huge attack stat, 40% from 450% snipe, enhanced by troops is 400ish.

His heal will be of course better on offense, where you can increase it by attack boosts and def downs, but he may even find a place in high-end def teams since there are usually no healers at all (except Xno and Diao tanks, and now Rhys flanks).

4 Likes

When I used her in beta I tested sekhmet sniping an enemy sekhmet. She did 80% of the healing that I could get from boldtusk.

Given that she comes with damage, faster speed, and other bonuses she can operate as a more versatile healer than BT. You do lose attack boost though.

I’ve been loving junaid as a support hero. Sekhmet can do the same.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s mine, lvl 81, when she fires off after cMarianna the healing is around 600hp. She’d be much better if the healing would exceed max hp, yet still a solid card worth maxing.

13 Likes

Ohh, showing some leg to lower the enemy’s guard, before she deals the death blow.
But really, she and Horus have very strange poses as Egyptian gods

3 Likes

That would be disgusting if she can overheal. I love it

1 Like

Would love to get her! Junaid is awesome and this is a jacked-up version of him :slight_smile: Obviously much better on offense than defense, but hell we don´t need a new Kufu come out every month, do we?

3 Likes

Interesting numbers… maybe additional boosted health like @KB-79 suggested would distinguish her from Junaid…

You guys need to know that her healing could be much less than you expect. Look at this Junaid’s healing. (Junaid - Heals all allies for 30% of the damage dealt.)

Junaid dealt 820 damage. The amount of healing that your allies get is like that. It is about 40, not 240. It’s because you can’t deal more damage than the target’s left health.

Sekhmet could not be a main healer for this reason. She is a sniper actually, and her healing is just a bonus, maybe?

I don’t mean she is bad. I’d like to get her. I’d just like to remind you her healing works like that way.

You can snipe at the target which has more health left for getting more healing.
Here Junaid, again.

5 Likes

This is because the 40% healing is dependent on the actual HP of the hero that is hit.

4 Likes

Yes. That’s what I’m trying to say. Thanks.

2 Likes

450% damage to 1 and you have Khufu that can do 450% damage to everyone. For the difference between a few tiles, the damage scale here seems so far off it’s ridiculous. They are so imbalanced it’s crazy.

5 Likes