☀ Rekhetre – Season 5 Hero – 3* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I couldnt get any of those in almost a year of playing. F2P here.

Hoping someday i will get at least the golden pig with costume.

1 Like

I know what you mean, my C2P account’s only overhealer is Grevle.

True there are lots of great yellow 4 star healers, but none of them are among the easy to get ones… after all 4 star is not equal to 4 star :wink:
But you´re in luck! D´Andre just became a lot more easily accessible with CF2, not a lot of 4 star heroes in that portal! And he´s probably the best of all the 4 star healers :slight_smile: And if you don´t get him chances are you get another amazing 4 star hero from that portal…

1 Like

I did my two free pulls from there already!.
A duplicated Orla and a green 3 star.

But yeah , i guess someday the event comes back i could pull D’andre :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

same thoughts exactly! :slight_smile:

@sleepyhead looks like someone finally got little Sphinx gal? :upside_down_face:

@CL_Fire yup :slight_smile: I already did have Candy, but Rekhetre’s boosted health is very attractive… :slight_smile:

How do you assess this figure in today’s ‘meta’?

I’m wondering if it’s worth giving her +20 talents/emblems and doing LB (I already have Faiez and Gravle done this way +20 and LB).

How do you guys think she’s worth it? Absolutely the only thing I’m interested in is using her in 3* tournaments, nowhere else.

I´d say she´s worth it, I have not gotten around to doing it yet, but she´s on the to-do-list. I think I may have her on +17 for now, seems alright (the last 3 nodes are not a huge deal for a healer I only use on offense).

2 Likes

Here’s what she looks like with all of the bells and whistles :wink: Happy hunting everyone!

4 Likes