|Slayers of Fell Shadows||Slayers|
|Resist: Damage caused by status ailments reduced by -50%|
|Special Skill: Stalling Graceful Shot|
The new heroes form the “Slayers” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:
The amounts and percents in Family bonus varies for each rarity.
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 50% / 75% / 100% chance to receive the following stacks at the end of each turn:
- Stack (Max 10): The caster recovers X HP each turn
- Stack (Max 10): The caster gets +Y% mana generation
|Hero rarity||Recovered HP amount||Mana generation increase|
|Legendary||10 HP each turn||5%|
|Epic||10 HP each turn||5%|
|Rare||5 HP each turn||5%|
You do not need to cast the special skill for the family bonus to activate.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Orla.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Orla and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Orla worth summoning for?
Would you use Orla on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Orla ?
What heroes would you take when facing Orla as an opponent?
Would you give Orla Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Orla’s character design?
If you Summoned Orla and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Orla, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Orla by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Orla by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Orla by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Orla by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Orla
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Orla by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Orla
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Orla by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Orla
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Other Slayers Heroes:
- 🔪 Cathal – 5* Ice/ Blue from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Saoirse – 5* Fire / Red from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Caitlín – 5* Holy / Yellow from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Rian – 5* Ice / Blue from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Senan – 5* Dark / Purple from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Cillian – 4* Fire / Red from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Aodhan – 4* Fire / Red from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Noril – 3* Nature / Green from Slayers of Fell Shadows
- 🔪 Maeve – 3* Dark / Purple from Slayers of Fell Shadows