Ogima - 5* Holy / Yellow from Challenge Festival 2

I want this guy! Dont have grimble, have missed him every single time he has been offered…lol…this guy is a holy version of him…and I definitely want him now!!! Lol

4 Likes

Absolutely delighted to have gotten him myself today on pull number 29 :smile: Particularly with Narcisa coming just before him on pull 27… and I have a team that’s jsut waiting to lap up that Bard family bonus too. Even better that it was with coins from the Cyber Monday offer!

I’m still expecting him to get nerfed in all honesty, but considering that I was preparing myself to have to chase Eloise, this came as a MUCH bigger surprise for my first ever minion remover hero! :tada:

7 Likes

This guy is crazy…
Two minion summoners fire, you fire: 575% to all and a stacked uncleansable 70% mana down…
At fast…
And at fast with a built in 5% mana gen. boost

:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Now he hit the hardest… 725% damage to all with 15 Minions.
Damn… Just damn.
One shot everyone for sure.

3 Likes
3 Likes

To everyone concerned about nerfing:

Dont be. I doubt nerfs will ever happen again. It used to happen when a hero was being used everywhere by everyone. Now that more than 10 heroes are released every month, 7 of them being overpowered, everyone now has mixed teams of overpowered heroes.

Even Costume Guardian Panther who is being used in almost every team, in every game mode (even very fast tourns/wars because she’s stronger than most slow heroes even she’s fast)… teams with two and three of her are just EVERYWHERE for months and she just wasn’t nerfed.

Look at tinsel (lmao). They don’t care anymore. They are going to sell more and more one-shot-win heroes until que game colapses entirely.

Xnolphod was only nerfed because people weren’t spending for other Dark tanks. And they treat us like coin pigs.

If you’re paying to easy win, enjoy it. If you’re not or you’re unlucky… well, good luck. Happy gaming anyway.

15 Likes

Ogima’s skill needs to be nerfed. Should you use his skill to max effect, Ogima can deal up to 725% damage. A Fast speed hero should not be doing that much damage at all

10 Likes

People are willing to pay for a good counter for War of Three Bullcrap heroes and their minions. Soooo… well. There are so many broken heroes already. Another one won’t make difference.

3 Likes

Ogima buffed on release? Beta feedback was flipped on end this set of heroes.

My guess is they want not to nerf M&M and this is their “antidote” for super spenders.

5 Likes

The only people calling for a nerf or balance are those players who tried to pull him but failed and now have to face him. It’s the same story for every new desirable hero.

4 Likes

“Well balanced overall”

10 Likes

I pulled him… M&M get ready for this…

1 Like

Fast hero shutting down an entire team IS too much.
mana stacks or the extra damage needs to go.

eloise and skadi are great and strong minion counters.
he is stronger then both of them combined.

Beta feedback was completely ignored and the opposite happened (he got buffed)

and all heroes who were underwhelming in beta and were requested to be buffed got nothing happening to them.

7 Likes

I had Ogima. Here are some raids with the damage once it’s full up. Test without minions and with minions then with increase of attack. Test against Hulda and Freya among others. Even I who have it, I think it deserves a nerf too hard.

[youtube]Test d'Ogima limit break + Zarel - YouTube

4 Likes

More and more of them are appearing. After C. Panther made it and avoided every nerf and balance updates… soon there will be 300% damage to all heroes and not long after that, 320, 330, 350%… and so on. Don’t forget the stats just won’t stop gettin’ bigger.

Sorry for everyone who thinks it’s too much, it’s really is but that’s how it is now.

I’m sad too. My feeling is… I lost my fav game. But I won’t play anymore soon how it is now. My screen time naturally is going down because I just don’t enjoy it anymore.

Hitting the same titans and filling the chests over and over everyday for the same bunch of useless pixels just got me tired.

Raids, wars and tournaments are just unbearable these days. Not even need to explain.

All I meant to say is, if you and anybody else is feeling down, just quit. I know it’s hard so you may do it slowly. But go on, move on, use your time better. Into something health.

Rip E&P.

6 Likes

Hmm, I don’t think this guy deserves a nerf until we see how he does the coming months. If anything, it will incentivize defenses to bring a taunt. I assume Oghma won’t kill minions on everyone if there’s a taunt up. Taunters have been hurt by heroes like El Neddada so this may breathe some new life into them. We’ve had other hard hitters like Jove, C Panther, C Lupus and others released the last few months, and have other OP heroes like M&M that are out there, plus other minion killers like Alucard that also bypass all defenses at very fast. Too soon to cry foul on Oghma IMO.

4 Likes

Way better than a one year old top anti-minion hero. In every aspect. It’s so silly that it’s hard to care anymore.

14 Likes

Yes, I agree. Looking at his special, he’s reduced to a hit all fast hero if there’s no minions on other side. Same with Alucard, Grimble and co.

The fact that MN and Kara survived his Fast speed hit, makes me think he needs a serious buff :thinking:

1 Like

Tested Ogima @ 3/47

3 Likes