Belladonna - 5* Dark / Purple from Challenge Festival 2

New Bard hero is released: Belladonna

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Belladonna, as well as your thoughts on Belladonna.

Belladonna

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Rogue
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 925 916 1673
4/90 1059 1049 1915
Origin Family
Challenge Festival 2 Bard
:hourglass: Ability: Mana Increase Reduction
Reduces the amount of mana increased by Special Skills by 50%. The effect applies to all enemies in the battle.
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Mystical Concerto
  • Recovers 42% health for all allies.
  • All allies recover additional 8% health per each Fiend the allies have.
  • All allies get +54% attack for 4 turns.
  • All allies are immune to buff dispels for 4 tums.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Bard Family Bonus

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Healing is increased to 42% from 36%.
  • Additional healing per Fiend is increased to 8% from 5%.
  • Attack is increased to 54% from 30%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Challenge Festival (Additional Bard) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Belladonna ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Belladonna.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Belladonna and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Belladonna worth summoning for?

• Would you use Belladonna on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Belladonna ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Belladonna as an opponent?

• Would you give Belladonna Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Belladonna’s character design?

• If you Summoned Belladonna and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Belladonna, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Belladonna when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Belladonna, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Belladonna (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Belladonna), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Belladonna (post release)

:question: Is Belladonna worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Belladonna would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Belladonna’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healer (Immediate)
  • Attack Buffer
  • Buff Dispell Immunizer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Belladonna compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Belladonna’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Belladonna’s Base Stats?

Note this means Belladonna’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Belladonna worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Belladonna is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Belladonna is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Belladonna worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Belladonna then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

An ok healer, if he would have removed the fiends before healing will have been good. The extra 5% is not enough

Has enough interesting tools in her skills to have my attention. The mana generation alone is a solid selling point

2 Likes

In a world full of demons she certainly has some interest,

Would’n’t mind leveling her up and using her in a 4-1 composition,

I also really like immunity to buff dispels which is quite rare and the attack buffing, she is defintely not a one-trick poney

Wiamz31

1 Like

I also am a huge fan of the “immunity to buff dispell” sounds interesting and useful. This hero then becomes even more versatile being a bard family …really like the name also :wink:
Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Hope they buff her Up before Release - seems kinda medicore

2 Likes

The immunity from buff dispels…me likey.

1 Like

i have a feeling her 5% per fiend will be increased upon release.

1 Like

I don´t understand why this new way of doing the same thing was necessary, it´s a completely pointless complication of the game with zero benefit.
More heal per fiend? WHY? Just remove the fiends before healing like the others do, no need to introduce a new mechanic for absolutely no reason. If they think fiend removal is too strong, they could simply lower the initial heal a bit to balance it.

Besides this pointless part the rest is quite OK, attack boost is useful, dispel immunity makes her special and no bard can ever be a bad hero. So allround nice hero, of course nothing any top player will ever chase, they have far better (and especially faster) options already, but for the regular Joe a useful healer. Then again, I am not sure she beats Anna-Belle/Rigard/Sabina by lot…

3 Likes

Hmmm, some nasty possibilities with her and Furdinand backed up by 3 heavy hitters on defense. :thinking:

Also, unless im misreading it, if all your allies have a fiend, thats a 36% plus 25% heal , which is enough to clear just about anyones fiends , plus attack buff, plus dispell immunity. Seems pretty awesome

3 Likes

Don’t tell me she has a potential to substitute Hathor as my puppies best friend :frowning: I don’t want to summons in that portal…also I don’t have the tabards

1 Like

Is this Boldtusk’s older brother who went to the dark side to grow dope and play bass in a doom metal band?

Either way, I’m a fan.

It’s nice to see what one of my old favorites would look like with a bit of power creep and an extra star tacked on.

9 Likes

quite a buff 42% +8 per fiend, 54+ attack

1 Like

My lord!! Just look at that heal potential with just 1 round of fiends?!! Really hoping to get her now! :pray:t2:

1 Like

I think that passives like Belladonna’s should not exist. “Just bring me in and I nullify opponent’s hero(es).” Similar thing with the minion-cancelling tiger.

(Also, Finnish translation speaks about minions, not fiends, for the 8% extra heal… nicely done, for Finnish company…)

2 Likes

Why this witch is called Belladonna ? Another mystery from Zynga I don’t understand. I’ll won’t summon this hero, because my wallet refuse to pay for Dawas and Banes anymore. Good luck everyone !

People do the work in here unpaid, in their time off. It will likely be up as soon as they have the time

6 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to update the OP with the buffs what this hero is received compared to Beta.
Now that is done, and I have enabled the polls now.

4 Likes

It’s a very, very weird feeling to click through a poll after years of doing so and seeing only “1 Vote” show up! I’ve no idea how far off the norm I’ve read the hero’s usefulness!

Thanks for all the work you do!

1 Like