:spiral_calendar: Schedule

# Start Time End Time Duration
1 2024-03-07T07:00:00Z 2024-03-10T07:00:00Z 3 days
2 2024-03-28T07:00:00Z 2024-03-31T07:00:00Z 3 days
3 2024-04-22T07:00:00Z 2024-04-25T07:00:00Z 3 days

Opening dialogs

Ending dialogs

Special Rule: Astral Plane

This is the only restriction. You can use your all of your heroes as many times you want.

:world_map: @Zartanis ’s Guide to Astral Elves Quest

:world_map: @birksg ’s Guide to Astral Elves Quest (from Beta)

Click here for the gude

Written guide

Click for guide
Stage WE Recommended TP Wave Reward Enemies Bosses
1 4 1800 3 5x Astral Coin Purple + Red Lionstring (G) + Starswift (R) + Moonflower (N)
2 5 2200 3 5x Astral Coin Blue + Red Starswift (R) + Starwalker (B) + Hammerclang (R)
3 6 2600 3 10x Astral oin Purple + Blue Lemonwood (Y) + Dreadstar (P) + Loinstring (G)
4 7 3000 3 10x Astral Coin Purple + Blue Dreadstar (P) + Moonflower (G) + Starwalker (B)
5 7 3400 3 15x Astral Coin Red + Purple Starswift (R) + Loinstring (G) + Hammerclang (R)
6 8 3800 3 15x Astral Coin Blue + Purple Lemonwood (Y) + Dreadstar (P) + Moonflower (G)
7 8 4200 3 20x Astral Coin Blue + Red Hamerclang (R) + Starwalker (B) + Sparklight (R)
8 9 4600 3 25x Astral Coin Purple + Red Sparklight (R) + Starwalker (B) + Lemonwood (Y)
9 9 5000 3 30x Astral Coin Purple + Blue Moonflower (G) + Loinstring (G) + Starswift (R)
10 10 5400 3 45x Astral Coin Purple + Blue Starwalker (B) + Dreadstar (P) + Lemonwood (Y)

Total: 180 Astral Coins, 73 WE

:man_singer: Astral Summon

kép

kép

Portal odds:

• Rare Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Hero: 1.6%
  • Rare Event Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Event Hero: 0.5%
  • Legendary Featured Event Hero: 0.4%
  • Bonus Draw (Legendary HoTM): 1.3%

For each summoned Legendary Astral Elf, you will get another Legendary Astral Elf as a bonus.

:dollar: Summon Costs

kép

• Single Summon: 400 Gems / 100 Astral Coins
  • 10x Summon: 3400 Gems

:money_mouth_face: Offers

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Astral Elves Portal, the Astral Elves Quest, or Astral Elves please post them down below.

:left_speech_bubble: Discussion

• Are Astral Elves worth Summoning for?

• Which Astral Elf Heroes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Astral Elves?

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Astral Elves Quest !

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: Related Threads

Hero topics:

Beta topics:

7 Likes

180 coins are always annoying, but i understand they have now learned what they can do with the daily streak rewards like they do with Goblin etc. More annoying they haven’t given 20 coins (or more) as part of this week’s daily streak, though).

2 Likes

Ok, a last-minute update to the event shows some decrease in the boss’ hit points, so please refer to this version until @PlayForFun can update the OP. Thank you.

8 Likes

Thx, I am updating the OP with this.

2 Likes

On my 4th pull…I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. This is my third old classic legendsry between this and dunes. And nothing else. It’s kind of frustrating to have this kind of “good” bad luck

8 Likes

Baldur and red hood: it’s our time to shine

5 Likes

After all the trying in recent portals (Birthday Summon, Untold Tales), with utterly no success at all, I lucked out with a single pull at this new portal!

I guess I can wait until more heroes are released, before trying for the others!

19 Likes

10 pull got me the new rare and epic as well as a S1 legendary

2 Likes

Just 1 free pull, got myself Jahangir. At least the event itself is super easy

1 Like

Finished the event, one free pull

17 Likes

Soooo is he any good?

7 Likes

I think this quest should also have PoV challenge, as the similar quests have.

2 Likes

No, this is like Goblin, and Goblin doesn’t, only challenge events and towers usually do

2 Likes

Then we should have PoV challenge for goblin as well :grin:

2 Likes

Pull a 5* Goblin and receive 100 points :rofl:

2 Likes

180 coins, not even enough for 2 pulls? This is first goblin event all over again :man_facepalming:t4:

7 Likes

Perhaps they did the job, but i did not expect that

Poseidon does not work here

Even if he use special in the same turn of enemy stealing mana

is this intended and is this also known in beta ?

2 Likes

After the repeated failure at Dunes portal, I mean Hathor really hates me, and here they come. Yay, yay, yay.

13 Likes

I just finished Starwalker (+20 2LB) and got him again this morning 30 minutes after the summon appeared. Happy to have another strong hero and also happy to get Sparklight as a bonus.

I’m missing Hammerclang in the portal… That’s too bad… he looked also nice to get.

8 Likes

all but two levels done, with Bubbles / Nyx / Diaochan / Amethyst / Bera, and antidotes too. fairly easy so far. charge heroes + fiends + minions for the win, with Bubbles (and mana pots to charge her) as a safety net

one summon - got a starry Gunnar. just another normal summon, nothing to see here… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes