đŸ§Ș Early Information on new Astral Elves Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v61]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on inital release of Astral Elves heroes

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Astral Elves Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Sparklight, Starwalker

Astral Elves Family:

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 70% chance to dispel a random dispellable effect buff from an enemy who deals Special Skilll damage to this character.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Sparklight - Astral Elf Champion
  • Starwalker - King of the Astral Elves

Sparklight -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Sparklight – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 977

Attack: 1013
Defense: 953
HP: 1648

Class: Fighter
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Astral Elf
Aether Power: Attack Up

Passive: Share Received Damage
20% of damage received by this charater is shared with other allies.
Passive: Resist Blind
This character has innate resistance against status ailments that affect accuracy. Doesn’t apply to status effects from allies.

Special Skill: Enchanted Elven Sword

• Deal 410% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 376 Burn damage over 4 turns. The caster and all their allies aborb 50% of dealt Burn damage as boosted health.
  • The target and nearby enemies reflect status effect buffs to a random character on the opposing tem for 4 turns. Only dispellable buffs are reflected.

Starwalker -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Starwalker – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 977

Attack: 999
Defense: 964
HP: 1666

Class: Druid
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Fast
Family: Astral Elf
Aether Power: Ailment Immunity

Passive: Share Received Damage
20% of damage received by this charater is shared with other allies.
Passive: Resist Blind
This character has innate resistance against status ailments that affect accuracy. Doesn’t apply to status effects from allies.

Special Skill: Scepter of Constellations

• Deals 200% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -35% defense for 3 turns. If this effect is removed before the duration ends, the target with effect suffers 259 damage.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• September, 21, 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

8 Likes

Yet another family - number 65 by my reckoning :confounded:

Sparklight & Starwalker

Is this ^ a new passive?

Tiniest of typos “Resist”

Starwalker is showing both special skills (His and Sparklight’s)

3 Likes

I’m reading on Starwalker’s CARD that he deals 600% damage to three enemies and 200% damage to two enemies on his first hit?

1 Like

Both legendary elves show exactly the same specials? Think copy-paste error happened starting at ‘Passive’.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness. More new heroes at last.

17 Likes

Oh my God
get out if my head! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

at this rate, won’t be long before we reach 100 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

No, looks like a typo. The special for Sparklight appears to be accidently copied to Starwalker also.
@PlayForFun

3 Likes

Still waiting patiently for “Mighty Seabirds” and a Puffin hero. Can’t be long now :laughing:

9 Likes

As long as it has Boobies - blue footed ones of course. :rofl:

2 Likes

These are no doubt the two to be featured in the Black Friday portal. Drooling over the blue one, but I’ll never get him.

May you get your wish soon. I’m still hoping for a Bard family hero named Jonah, in honor of our now-departed-from-the-forum friend, @JonahTheBard .

6 Likes

Yes, thx, I have fixed these.

1 Like

Hi @PlayForFun, can you, or any other beta tester, confirm that this is a new passive?

Thanks In Advance.

1 Like

I’m not a beta tester but can tell you it’s new.

4 Likes

Thought as much, thanks.

1 Like

Yes, this is a brand new passive. I do not recall to see it for any other heroes including the unrelease ones.

1 Like

1013 base attack, I thought a power creep was supposed to creep

1 Like

Leeeroooooy JEENKINS!

5 Likes

Elf Quest? Gonna get an Elf quest in 2024?

1 Like

I’m not surprised seeing all those new heroes every month. I understand that players gonna spend lots of money trying to get all these op cards.

The thing I don’t get is why SG can’t add more 3* and 4*. It’s not like people will spend less money on pulls, probably the opposite going to happen. There is a bigger chance c2p will spend gems on x10 if there are new and interesting 3 and 4.

7 Likes