☀ Ma'at – Season 5 Hero – 5* Nature / Green : Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Ma’at

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Ma’at, as well as your thoughts on him.

Ma’at

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Rogue
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 5 Sun
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
* Deals 70% damage to all enemies.
* All enemies get -34% attak for 3 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Bringer of Order
  • Deals 195% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies get -34% defense for 3 turns.
  • All Fire enemies get -24% attack for 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sun Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -35% accurancy for 2 turns and 196 Burn damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

Attack debuff for Fire enemies is added.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46,v47]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Ma’at ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Ma’at.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Ma’at and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Ma’at worth summoning for?

• Would you use Ma’at on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Ma’at ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Ma’at as an opponent?

• Would you give Ma’at Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Ma’at’s character design?

• If you Summoned Ma’at and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Ma’at, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Ma’at when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Ma’at, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Ma’at (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Ma’at), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Ma’at (post release)

:question: Is Ma’at worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Ma’at would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

What do you think Ma’at’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Ma’at compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Ma’at’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Ma’at’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Ma’at worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Ma’at is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Ma’at is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Ma’at worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Ma’at then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

An ancient older sister of Morel…so there’s not much to write about. We all know, how the elven fighter performs, she’s just a lil’ bit better.

Of note, compared to beta, the last bullet was added…which is really weird regarding her passive, which will overwrite the special :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Passive kicks in after specials. 50% chance.

That special is a fail safe. In case passive doesn’t kick in.

1 Like

Her passive it’s better than her special so it’s much better to have her passive than her special.

1 Like

Sure, but she seems to be the first hero who overwrites herself :stuck_out_tongue:

Great hero. If I start dating Ma’at (get her in a summons) I will immediately divorce Frigg (pull her emblems). Once I fully ascend Ma’at I will give her all of Frigg’s possessions (emblems) and marry her (limit break).

15 Likes

Is the 70% on top of the 195%? Can someone explain the passive?

I just pulled her, very excited ! She’s even a rouge !

2 Likes

I got her this morning and finally decided to pull the trigger. Pretty excited to start using her.

11 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada:
:smiley: I wanted her but naturally pulled almost everything but…now…I the smart thing to do is to wait until she is featured then try for her, let’s see if i can manage to hold back until then…:thinking:

2 Likes

So she’s essentially a better version of Frigg. Where’s the better version of Odin already?

1 Like

This hero deals 195% every time, and it deals this extra 70% if the passive activates.
So 265% in total.

2 Likes

Don’t forget:

If you Like her, don’t use her in def.

If you use her in def, you won’t like her anymore after the next Nerf…

3 Likes

You know you could have 2 wives right? One wife (Frigg) as backup to the younger model (Ma’at) :thinking: if you are into that sort of thing of course, and isn’t illegal in your portion of the world :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Never thought of using them at the same time. Double D down sounds splendid!

4 Likes

Here’s what I think!

4 Likes

Why atk? Shield is better is primary purpose is D down

1 Like

Why did you choose the mana node over the health boost node, if you don’t mind me asking?

I always take the mana node especially for heroes I’ll be using on defense. Mana is accrued differently on defense obviously so any speed I can gain even if it’s a single tic of mana I’ll take it. Then take into account mana boosters, that 2% could make a difference even if the situations in which it will help are limited. This game is about tiny incremental gains that increase your odds of winning so I’ll take anything I can get and speed is king in this game.

6 Likes