☀ Ma'at – Season 5 Hero – 5* Nature / Green : Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Play, can you ask SG staff to change Ma’at passive?

She is the first hero, who literally overwrittes herself ( attack ailment debuff).

I propose cleanse+boost hp (like Bennu) or dispell+dmg (Bastet)

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Her special is -24% attack to red, her passive has a chance to increase it to -34% attack and spreads it to everyone… duration remains the same… I like it and hope it stays.

1 Like

Change her special to 24% attack down to all and give new passive.

Profit?

Wouldnt you prefer cleanse+10% hp boost or dispell+ extra dmg or mana debuff + dmg INSTEAD of attack debuff over attack debuff?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got her today. She is the first s5 legend in my roster. She will get in line after I complete Tarlak.
She will eventually replace LOTL on war and regular defense i guess.

1 Like

Obviously she´ll do great on def, but what kind of attack stacks do you all play with her?

I pulled her today and she seems amazing

Alongside Quenell and El Naddaha they can wipe out three heroes from opponents

I just wanted to get Evelyn to increase EDD

Pulled her today, happy about that since she attacks all enemies which helps with Waterpipe teams.

Got this beauty, so now the decision between her and Roz.

She fell out of the portal for me today. Nice all my other hit all greens are old.

7 Likes

I have been using Marcel as my Nature Def-. She is an amazing upgrade! I had Russula slated for next Rogue emblems and glad I found a more powerful Rogue. My first world problem is that I recently summoned Xandrella and C. Mother North so she is in a queue. Will dramatically improve my Nature stacks.

Welcome beauty. I am so happy, first Hathor and now her. An amazing gift for holidays :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Very happy indeed to add this lady to my roster! A hero which is useful in so many situations, happy holidays :grinning:

6 Likes

People really think sword is her best emblem path? Really? She’s primarily support though?

I originally did sword and stripped and re emblemed her. Go shield.

4 Likes

I went shield path as well. Really like her this way.

6 Likes

Ill go shiled path when i get there on mine. Her base stats are pretty close together.

2 Likes

I went sword path with mine (except the one node I did chose shield instead) for a couple of reasons.

She is one of my only attacking greens (alongside Fogg and Quenell) so I wanted the firepower.

And 50% of the time she does 265% damage to all. At fast speed, with an attack stat of 986, it’s not to be sniffed at!

3 Likes

Got Ma’at today with farmed coin pulls… #winning

11 Likes

I had 5 free pulls and just got her

7 Likes

Like the majority of human character faces in this game, they used a celebrity’s face here, but I’m not 100% certain who. To me, Ma’at’s face looks like it was based on a picture of a young, black-haired Katherine Heigl. (Understandable if the coloring throws you off.)

But if that’s wrong, and you know the exact lady that Ma’at’s face was based on, do tell.