How you use a Telluria and want to use her?

How I use Telluria and how I want to use her?

1. In PvE. She is pretty strong PvE healer and actually can help to finish legendary level of challenge events or those difficult quests like Springvale or costume quest even on 3/70. Mana slow in PvE is less relevant, because you can bring LJ or Mist to achieve better results (I actually use Mist if I need mana slow).

2. In raid offence. I usually run 3/2, and my main color is purple with C.Rigard, Tiburtus and Sartana.
    If I need a green 2, then I take Telluria and C.Melendor, and those 2 synergizes pretty well (even with HoT override). Yes, sometimes I can take LJ or Jack O’Hare, but if I have Telluria and C.Mel, and you run C.Mel after Telluria, you can get +Def && good HoT && minions && dispel in one. Then purple trio just finishing main 1/2 threats.

3. In war offence. My green mono consists with Telluria, Melendor, LJ, Caedmon and Jack O’Hare. She is also pretty good support healer and can win matches by herself. I won one match when I have one Telly standing vs 3 enemy heroes on healing war. Most problematic was war timer actually, not Rigard and Khagan in corners (they was alive with my Telly. The rest of my heroes was killed by unnecessary green crystal runned to Boril tank under his buff). Mana slow was cleansed almost every turn - but still no problem on offence. I was lucky to kill Khagan on last seconds of war match, there was a shot.

4. On raid defence. I personally do not use Telly on defence often, because for my (Platinum) level she is insanely OP, and I constantly pushed to diamond, where I cannot raid effectively now.

5. On war defence. In our alliance we run a blue tanks, and I currently use emblemed Boril for tank, and Telluria as flank and Vela on wing. Often Telly on flank was a last man standing. I do not want to run one of my 4* in place of Telly.

I want to continue to use her in situations 1,2 and 3 as average heal-all 5* hero. Even with her crap heal (only Tarlak heals less) she is very useful in that role.

I do not want to use her in my raid defence, because I do not want to be pushed to diamond by an OP hero without proper attack teams.
I want using her in my war defence just because I do not have Lianna or another good 5* fast shooter. When I got Lianna (TC20 running), I will use her in my war def instead with blue center (Vela finally replaces Boril then).

So, I do not want a OP defensive hero, I want an universal healer hero with good defensive capabilities. And Telly perfectly fits my playstyle now and I want to retain this playstyle.

1 Like

@JonahTheBard, this might as well be merged with any other Telluria topic…

@TheChef I do not think that is about nerfing Telly, it is more about her usage and feedback.

There’s topics for that too

Most of us use Telly for conversation piece around
The campfire. Recently on CNN the main news bulletins were; Covid numbers, Middle East war starts, “Trump says…” and then “Telluria is she OP?”… with updates at 11pm to the stories

6 Likes

From what I understand, max give emblems put in tank and let them stand there :thinking::+1:

1 Like

There not nerfing Telly or her numerous threads apparently…

I am inclined to leave this one open… for now.

So far it’s different enough in the OP desire/ direction. The other thread’s we’ve left open are:

Then there are miscellaneous “which should I ascend, Telluria or {X}”

4 Likes

@Guvnor, thanks. But how you actually use Telly?

Okay) Do you have a different usages of Telluria? Or you only need a good green center for raids and wars (there are different usage strategies)?

Telly is great on offense too. She is definitely on one of my war teams…usually 3:2 with Kingston and Lianna, and for all the farmers out there she is on my rainbow farm team.

1 Like

I don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t actually plan on levelling her for a while… My main tank in game is Yunan who is +18. I currently am running the below defence which is working really well:
Drake Fong (+10) | Gravemaker (+11) | Yunan (+18) | Vela (+17) | Morgan Le Fey (+19)

My order of tonic application is:

1. Lady Locke
  2. Kingston
  3. Maybe Costume Lianna #2…?
1 Like

Think he was saying “make tough meat shield” for tank as all you need to know… my translation anyways

1 Like

Why? Why even second Lianna is better?

Off-topic:
And how GM/Yunan/Vela is running? Which cup range this defence can keep comfortably?

Don’t see any need for Telluria… I rarely use healers in Raids or in Wars despite having 10+ maxed in various colours… I also get annoyed by Minions cause they take FOREVER to execute :stuck_out_tongue:

I like damage… damage & speed… Telluria just doesn’t match that game play style… Lianna does.

2550-2700 most of the time… depending on how often I actually raid. Last night I went testing some different lineups against Telluria so ended up going to bed at like 2850-2900 or so… Woke up to still having 2750 cups this morning after 6 odd hours

1 Like

Different opinions, different playstyles)

I actually like to outlast an enemy with casts - for me it is less risky approach than bringing many strikers (both shooters and AoE) and hope to kill enemy with damage. Middle ground is best of course, but I prefer more safe and stalling approach, so, Telly as average healer fits perfectly. She just keeps everyone alive and this is her job as a healer)

And a next thing - 4* with healers lasts more than 5* without one)

Cause there is kinda jesting in that comment
, the whole team does make it not one individual

Agree) But I really want sharing of Telluria’s usage, especially not in those tank position.

No probs! But majority of people will use as tank as iv seen in many youtube videos and the overall threads and comments that is will people will use that hero. Would other past top tanks boss guin yauan work with her as a flank? Yauan no as double green

OK. But what about PvE, titan, offence and so on? I do not see Telluria purely defensive.