Telluria: male or female

It’s a stupid question, but we are still arguing about it. I have my stance, what’s urs?

I use a feminine tense when referring to Telluria (her).

My logic is that they’ve alternated genders every month that I can remember in recent memory (Frida - F, Anzogh - M, Margaret - Female, Ranvir - M, Seshat - F, Miki - Male, Grazul - F, Kingston - M, Neith - F, Grimble - M, Vela - F, Jean Francois - M, Telluria - F)

Edit and Future: April 2020 - Malosi - Male, May 2020 - Clarissa - Female, June 2020 Raffale - Male

26 Likes

Male. The title would be Forest Goddess if Telluria was female

4 Likes

That is the stance that my cohorts have taken as well. However, my rebuttal to you being that you are simply taking a sample of data instead of looking at the whole pack

I agree with you, but their rebuttal is that a god can be whatever they want.

2 Likes

True, but we used to not be able to predict the anticipated Featured heroes during Atlantis Rises, yet based on the recent sample of data we’ve correctly/accurately predicted the featured heroes for nearly this same period of time.

I would like to think E&P especially post Zynga acquisition has a more “predictable” nature in certain things

1 Like

So what is ur stance on god vs goddess then?

Not that it really matters in any way shape or form, but I refer to Telluria as him/he - so Male.
But Telluria could be gender fluid …

3 Likes

This is my personal opinion: I believe Telluria is gender neutral or gender fluid. As dubbed “God of the Forest”, a particular gender could be beneath this extraordinary beast & force of nature!

2 Likes

But SG had always used those. Ares is a male God, Athena is a female Goddess. And in most mythologies, the forest deities tend to be male. Female forest deities rarely attain God status

2 Likes

Do U have a screen shot of athenas card stating that? I’d like to use that as further evidence

Highly likely I’m just ignorant of other languages & cultures and their vocabulary, but I assumed they used term “Forest god” because it was easier to translate universally into all E&P languages as opposed to “Forest goddess”.

Concerning older HOTMs like Athena and Ares, I chalk it up to pre-Zynga SGG

1 Like

In french it is written Déesse which translated means godess.

28 Likes

I though the media said that male and female doesn’t exist anymore?

2 Likes

If Telly is a male, it sure had some hard time in high school.

6 Likes

If telly is female, where are his panties?? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, if you really want to be technical about this, a “Telluria” is a type of soil bacteria. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluria

Bacteria are gender neutral.

Telluria the hero is gender neutral. It’s pronoun is “it” or “he/she”.

My opinion: Don’t care.

9 Likes

Anyway I thought that in proper english, animals were reffered to as “it”

3 Likes

Telluria is a female. SG has confirmed before that they alternate the HOTM’s gender . So Vela-female, JF- male, Telluria- female, Molasi- male , Clarissa -female and so on.

16 Likes

Where did they post that??

1 Like

Cookie Settings