🔱 Costumed Misandra – 5* Ice/Blue Costume from Season 2

New Season 2 Costume is released: Costumed Misandra

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Misandra, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Misandra.

Costumed Misandra

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Rogue
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Lagoon
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Ipu Drum Chain
  • Deals 280% damage to hit targets.
  • Has a 42% chance for additional hits on random enemies up to 3 times.
  • Enemies hit automatically cast Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of a turn during 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Lagoon Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +3% / +6% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Misandra from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Season 2 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Misandra ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Misandra.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Misandra and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Misandra worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Misandra on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Misandra ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Misandra as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Misandra Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Misandra’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Misandra and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Misandra, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Misandra when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Misandra, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Misandra (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Misandra), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Misandra (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Misandra worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Misandra would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Misandra’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Mindless Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Misandra compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Misandra’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Misandra’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Misandra’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Misandra is better ?

• Normal Misandra
  • Costumed Misandra

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Misandra worth giving Fighter Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Misandra is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Misandra is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Misandra worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Misandra then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

5* Blue Waddles! Woo hoo!

8 Likes

You already have Bubbles :slight_smile:

Missandra should be something about mana gain not this mindless attack…

like :

for each attack jump, random ally hero gains 7% mana and 5 % mana stack :slight_smile:
Up to 5 jumps with 50% chance

2 Likes

Me? Me no have Bubbles. I didn’t get any 5* Pet. Tried without success.

But I received heaps of Waddles. They quacked in sympathy with each failed summon. :joy::rofl:

11 Likes

Doesnt seem bad! At least a guaranteed fast mindless attack on one enemey.

@PlayForFun costume bonus is the same as previous S2 bonuses?

2 Likes

Yes, it is Attack: 3%, Defense: 3%, HP: 6%, Mana: 1% as for the earlier ones.
In Beta they were tested as 5%/5%/10%/5%, but Staff have decided to change these back.
That’s why you can see difference in attack/defense/HP stats in the OP compared to the Beta topic.

4 Likes

Only on rush she would lose out to alfrike. Imo she should be sniping with the standard sniper damage like 420/450% range, then the damage gets weaker each successive hit

1 Like

280% damage to one single target is very low in today’s meta… 42% chance for additional hits is extremely not reliable. Mindless attack is helpful, but it is too little and too late for a character like Misandra.

In order to be somewhat useful, she needs to do 280% hit all, each hit with 60% chance of accuracy and then all hit target will automatically cast mindless attack on a random ally when mana full during 3 turns.

7 Likes

Let’s hope they do the last minute buffing for her and at least increase that skill damage. Because 280% is really too weak and not worth the hassle

3 Likes

Especially at .03% odds, absolutely not :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Eww, they didn’t do the last minute tweak.

Stupid
Time to go on 6* Heroes
That Hero will damage the Balance totally

That Hero Inflation every 8 weeks comes a OP Hero sucks

I really hope the buff the S2 costume bonuses.
When S3 has the regular 5/5/10/5, these bonuses just seem soooooo low

2 Likes

Let’s just be grateful that they for once didn’t release some insanely OP hero. This is progress.

Sure, the expected damage output is low but she’s fast mindless after all. Nicely balanced. I wouldn’t mind getting her (the odds are ridiculous though so it’s a hard pass here).

2 Likes

Oh, so you haven’t seen the new ninjas then…release one balanced, out comes like a gazillion more OP heroes

I think you mean ‘let’s be grateful for these few days they didn’t release some insanely OP hero’

Why wouldn’t they have her featured… :thinking: I assume it’s due to sheduled hero rotation, but seems a bit strange as she is the only new hero.

5 Likes

Waddles can do her job

1 Like

I’m not saying that they from now on will release more balanced heroes. I’m just saying that it’s nice that for once they did not release some OP hero. It’s progress that actually release a non-OP hero :slight_smile:

Nah, I mean exactly what I wrote.

On the contrary, they made her additional hits weaker by dealing minor damage instead…

Not worth summoning for…

1 Like