📯 Costumed Heimdall – Season 3 Costume – 5* Natue / Green Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 3 costume is released: Costumed Heimdall

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Heimdall, as well as your thoughts on him.

Costumed Heimdall

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Wizard
S
Slow
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 3 Asgard
Image Aether Power Description
bulwark Bulwark At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% defense, and a further 1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Blessing of Gjallarhorn
  • Each fallen ally has 50% chance to get revived with 20% HP
  • All allies get +50% attack for 4 turns.
  • All allies regenerate 672 boosted health over 4 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• 44% healing is replaced with 672 HP boost over 4 turns.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Heimdall ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Heimdall.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Heimdall and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Heimdall worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Heimdall on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Heimdall ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Heimdall as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Heimdall Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Heimdall’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Heimdall and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Heimdall, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Heimdall when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Heimdall, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Heimdall (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Heimdall), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Heimdall (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Heimdall worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Heimdall would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Heimdall’s Primary Purpose is?

• Reviver
  • Attack Buffer
  • HP Booster (Over time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Heimdall compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Heimdall’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Heimdall’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Heimdall is better ?

• Normal Heimdall
  • Costumed Heimdall

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Heimdall worth giving Paladin Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Heimdall is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Heimdall is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Heimdall worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Heimdall then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

8 Likes

For those who can’t get MN, he is a blessing. A powerful wingman for V fast and great buffer, healer and reviver for offensive play and can also join the Titan party.

1 Like

He got buffed before release! Hopefully same thing happened to costume Baldur ill try my best to get :slight_smile:

It seems like MN needs a small buff compared to this.

3 Likes

Won’t surprised if Xmas hero gets a passive like Halloween

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised as well…

Only just realised they buffed him from beta!! Dangerous hero by the looks of things. Sure I’ll hate fighting him but would love to get him

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

2 Likes

My attempt to pull heimdall costume :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just my luck
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Thats a nice pull. I wish i pulled the Blue Loki at some point. Thor may not be a favourite.

1 Like

So two thor, cFreya (dupe), tyr, three s1 and four hotm later I still got no reviver… at least I didn’t get the salmon.

3 Likes

I did about 120 summons using coins saved and 2x10 pulls. Got a dupe Tyr and Elena. Ugh. Really want the costume as I got the base Heimdall years ago when Valhalla first started. Really hate the 20% chance which is like 1% when I use it.

2 Likes

His revive in Costume is pretty decent. But way better than the original form. He can a very good alternative for MN now. Hope you pull him.

I pulled him in 10x token pulls last one that came out, super happy it wasn’t the dreaded Salmon!!

Only slight (Luxury) problem is I now have MN Costume and Heimdall Costume I think Heimdall Might be better with the Boosted Health and 50% attack increase over the 55% revive chance and minions from MN costume but do I Really Need 2x Slow Green Revivers?.. Or is the class enough to give MN the edge :thinking: Like I said Luxury Problem but curious to hear your thoughts…

1 Like

Just a look at C. Heimdall vs C. Mother North
THey have the same slow speed

Green giant Mother
Power 831 787
Atk 682 596
Def 901 846
HP 1540 1552

Looking at 4/80 no emblems
Better stats, 12 hp is miniscule, with higher def and much higher atk.
Healing:
H: 672 boosted over 4 turns
MN: 612 regular over 4 turns + pseudo hp 7%
Again H is better, boosted health is a big difference. The weak minion is often more of a risk than a benefit at current meta.

Revive:
H: 50% with 20% hp
MN: 55% with 15% hp
The mother is slightly ahead on percentage, but with lower HP. Both revive before healing. 50% is significant, so I would take that and enjoy the added health to survive

In addition you get 50% attack up with Heimdall.
Personally I think monk is better than wizard, but all in all Heimdall looks superior.

For me personally, add in that I only have regular MN (from SE) and I have a constant lack of cleric emblems, while I have lots of Paladin emblems, this guy is the new revival king.

2 Likes

Double revivers on V fast modes can be fun. But I love what C Heim can do with his attack up. Having 2 is definitely luxury.
But C Heim’s stats are superior to C MN. The only things that make MN better are her additional 5% revive rate and her class. The class is definitely a bug deal as she can resist negative effects and mana blockers.

I just pulled costumed Heimdall from single pull, already have costume MN full levelled so he needs to wait for sometime to get his mats. Yesterday pulled Thor from coins pull. Salmon fish evaded me :rofl:

5 Likes

I think the fact that MN is considered a minion summoner is a drawback for her. The boosted health is just too good. At the end of the day both are good so if you have both then eventually I would level both. I only have the base of both so I have to choose MN over Heimdall as the difference between revival rate is just too much.