πŸ“― Costumed Heimdall – Season 3 Costume – 5* Natue / Green Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I agree.
This guy has been the most interesting S3 costume for me, so had saved a lot of coins. Ended up doing 70 coins pull getting Thor and Salmon Loki.
Emptied my stockpile of gems for another 50 pulls, which gave me another Thor, and, on the very last summon on the last 10xpull: Green giant himself.
Very happy with getting him.

I only have regular MN (from SE. Two rounds of christmas gave me two santas (no costume) and two pengis, no other hero). Both Heimdall and MN are already at 4/80+20. Will level and use C Heimdall, and probably strip MN as I am in sore need of the emblems for either C. White Rabbit (4/80), Grimble (3/70) or 2C Vivica (3/70)

Thanks @tobovian that is a really useful chart to break it down just confirms for me who the top dog now is :wink:

I pull this beast with around 42 single pulls in the latest Valhalla portal! I really like what they did with his costume! He will be a great hero to use during the next Elemental event! Good luck all! :wink:

2 Likes

I was very fortunate to get him off of one ten pull. I plan to run costumed with non costumed. Lol.

3 Likes

Costumed Heimdall after August 2023 update.

1 Like

After they played a prank on me by giving me Lady Loki they gave me Heimdall, yay - at least I no longer need to care about MN.

1 Like

Pulled him on my alt today, but I was close to ascending Dabria so thinking maybe I should go cHeimdall instead since I don’t need 2 revivers :thinking:

1 Like

Can someone post the talent nodes of regular Heimdall and his costume version? Are they the same or opposite?