Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/ Red
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [20th Sept, 2020] - 74th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

I am so looking forward to seeing all those Elizabeths, GMs and c-Marjanas. Too bad my Liz is stuck on 3rd ascension because no rings.

3 Likes

Mine is at 1-1… No point of going further rn, I have 0 rings for her. Guess who got them? NOOR! But I’m not mad because of it, I use her a lot these days. :wink:

My first draft is Thor- Frigg - Noor- Freya - Drake Fong

I am scared of potential Beras preventing minions, so didnt put second Freya :confused:
I am thinking of adding Siff to one of the flanks as well or Lady Loki…

Will see…

1 Like

This is my first draft - not too much of a mystery there. My fastest dmg dealers.

And these are other contenders:

Not sure if I should consider some 4* heros, like Wilbur+20 for example, or c.Kelile+19. :man_shrugging:t2: While those could be useful in offence, not sure if they can pose a threat in this competition. Prove me wrong! :joy:

1 Like

Where did you steal gravemaker and C. Leonidas? :open_mouth:

I would go Wabbit - Ursena - Gravemaker - C.Leonidas - Clarissa

You force them to only go red or green (weak vs gravey) so they are reaally depended on boards which means A defense for you :stuck_out_tongue:

GM or Liz tank that is the ultimate question. I think I still slightly favor GM since his speed is just deadly for this format

Oh well. I am going to be deeply original.

Vanda isn’t probably top choice as her HP stealing is of no use here but protection against status ailments will be helpful, especially against GM. Also she is my only highly talented red. Frigg will force attackers to use green tiles on Vanda, so as green she should be OK here. Odin for yellow tiles dumping. Seshat and Kage for raw damage. Should work. Whether it actually will, well, I’ll see.

Yeah… Leonidas poped up in February. :man_shrugging:t2:
My second 5* costume after Horghall) and many, many pulls over 15 months. My worst portal, by far. Also, it is the tradition that I NEVER pull featured heros. Never.

That Idea is actually interesting. I just feel bad not to include Gefjon, if she fires it’s almost certainly 1 killed.

1 Like

Ugh… 5 star bloody battle. Will this mean Elizabeth’s spiders are unremovable? I seriously consider not even opting in for this one, dont have minion makers, so nothing to counter her.

Plus my best 5 stars are healers. So it’s probably not even worth it for me to bother.

1 Like

Top 10 from last time. Lots of new legendaries to consider.

10 Likes

My tankiest heroes are Krampus and cVivica. 5* Reds are Khagan, Elena, and Grazul.
This isn’t going to be a fun tournament defensively :joy:

2 Likes

Gonna try this, I don’t have much other options anyway.
Ursena and Clarissa are strong against yellows, so let’s see what attacker will bring to the battle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not very good at 5* tournament since I don’t have any top 5* and my most powerful color of 5* is blue. I have 2 idea.

Which one do you think that is better ? Or I should mix between them ?

I’m probably trying this:

Azlar c is really tanky, hits hard good class and lots of emblems, QoH is poor man’s BK :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I think will do not so bad with bloody battle.
3rd red with high emblems would be Vanda, but I don’t think I could fit her into the team and without heal steal she looses some of her value.
Uraeus against enemies minion heroes, hel and bunny are just some nice extra in dark.

I’m a little bit sad, that I don’t have some of the great minion heroes, they can make any bloody battle defense better and without blue (no kiril c + skadi combo :sweat:) they will also be a pain on offense.

2 Likes

The first with wilbur and tibs c is a little bit redundant. And a passive tank like wilbur will give the enemy the time to charge their heroes.

I like this much more, riposte can be extremely dangerous if you can’t kill Elena before she fires or don’t have a dispeller ready. Although I would probably change horgall, not sure about two slow heroes in the middle.

1 Like

Other 5* with emblem I have and can be used in this tournament are Joon+6, Azlar+6 and Quintus+5. Horghall has high hp so he will be great with counter attack. That is why I choose him. After I think again, I think I should replace C Tiburtus with Horghall. WIlbur tank is proved to be very painful in 4*. I think he still pretty painful in 5* as well because you need both dispell and cure or use WIlbur to counter WIlbur if he use his skill. Elena need only dispell to counter. In fact, my Wilbur(653/746/1395) is actually little tougher than Elena(864/660/1522)

Anyway, let see how other people think about them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And Elizabeth’s reduce mana regen as well.

Yes, but if you use “immune to status ailments”, you can protect her reduce mana regen. Fiend alone won’t do anything beside do very small damage every turn.

1 Like

Yeah but I also dont have heroes that do that. Also no taunt to divert her hits. So I’m going to pass up on this tournament. It will only frustrate me, I’m sure of it. Regardless I wish everyone else the best of luck!

2 Likes

My team

4 Likes