Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [19 Nov 2023] - 239th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

4 Likes

whee!!! I can test out my new Azlar toon (got him from HA a couple of months ago, but totally forgot about him because of some new 5* like Barkley, Pophit, and Domiventus) Best of luck to everyone!!

3 Likes

Probably running this. Its a bit slow tho

3 Likes

Going with this …

4 Likes

This is going to be a tough one. Attacked with 3-1-1 all day. Mainly used 3 Purples against the Red tanks. tObakan - Darkfeather - Khonshu + Ferrus and either Torben or c2Li Xiu if I need dispel.

Teams were relatively easy today, below the 6500 TP mark. Lost one against a Black Caesar tank with Ludwig and Neema flanks. Just no Purple tiles until my heroes were full of fiends. Only managed to kill the tank.

Defense has started 0-2 and not expecting much from it.

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Today I faced a team with 2 toon Khagans and 3 toon Marjanas, and the other opponents were not much different. My defense is only being attacked by people with the newest and best fully maxed 2LB heroes with fully maxed 5* troops. This will probably be the first time in over a year when I opt out of a tournament as soon as I run out of flags, since it’s just not worth it.

1 Like

Lost the first and last matches on Day 2. 4 Red tanks and 1 Darkfeather tank faced today. Same 3 Purple team against the Red tanks, and 3 Yellows against the DF. Losses were against an Eron tank and another Black Caesar tank. With no healing, little chance of beating the newer heroes with max Legendary troops equipped if the tiles don’t come quickly. At least they both weren’t zero point losses.

Defense is rather surprisingly not E.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 1-2 D 3,757 400 4,157
2 7-3 3-4 C 7,844 7,844

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Miraculously won 5 today to survive past Day 3. Of course, after a 7-3 start, defenses were around my level instead of in the upper 6000TPs. Only used 2 teams today. Willow - Ferrus - c2Obakan - Jana - c2Li Xiu vs Deadboot and Cecilia tanks, and Khonshu - Ferrus - c2Obakan - Darkfeather - Torben in the other 3 matches vs Red tanks. If (a very big if) I get 9 Purple tiles, that 2nd team makes quick work of even the newest heroes.

Defense was D both days but up to B (6-6) at the moment. Will certainly take that.

2 7-3 3-5 D 7,844 400 8,244
3 12-3 4-5 C 12,799 12,799

Good luck to those still in this!

4 Likes

I… ah… I wasn’t expecting a lot from this tournament defense

But I thought it wouldn’t be 0-13 bad.

4 Likes

Tougher opponents today including 2 in the 6900TP range. Lost to the first, an Acidfire tank with Rocket and LoTL flanks. Went 3 Yellows + Ferrus and Xiaotu. Managed to kill the tank and Rocket, but the bunny got killed just as LoTL fired. Couldn’t get anyone charged after that and the wing Craum finished my attackers off.

Bought back in and won the rest to finish Day 4 at 16-4. Defense has dropped to C (6-7) but still a chance at top 5% aka Division II :grin:

2 7-3 3-5 D 7,844 400 8,244
3 12-3 6-6 B 12,799 650 13,449
4 16-4 6-7 C 17,475 17,475

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Matchmaker gave me easier opponents on the last day, and gladly took advantage to go 5-0. Same attack team of Khonshu - Ferrus - c2Obakan - Darkfeather - Torben in 4 of them. Only switched in Xiaotu against a cFreya flank.

Boards were really good. Even the ones where I didn’t get Purples early, there were abundant Greens and Reds instead of Blues and Yellows.

Defense staying at B (7-7). Good chance to stay in top 1%. Of course, I’m over 5,600 points behind the top of the leaderboard, but as long as the loot percentages are the same, I’ll take being at the bottom of Division I.

Good luck with your last attacks and with the loot tomorrow :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Final results
Attack: 21-4 (43545)
Defense: 7-7 (DDBBB)
Score: 22,789
Ranking: 3,307 (Top 1%)
33-tournament average: 633-156 (80.2%)

Surprisingly good 5* tournament. Was lucky both in the matchmaking and boards. Converted my first Red Legendary troop (Fighter) for Torben and it seemed to help both offense and defense. And Darkfeather is great even with no healing.

The only thing to complain about was the loot.

This is more 5507 loot than 3307 :sweat_smile:

Alt’s top 5% wasn’t any better.

Guess you can’t win them all :man_shrugging:

4* Buff Booster no Green next week. Not sure who to tank. Greg might work. See you all!

4 Likes

Main: top 1% (22-3)

Defense “A”: Jequn - Kemény - Neema - tLi Xiu - Khepri
Attack: Kara - Jequn - c2 Li Xiu - Kemény - Khepri

Everyday “A” was the biggest surprise.

Screenshot_20240713-141402

Alt: top 25%

Defense “E”: Colen tank
Attack: various teams

One of the worst tournaments on this account.
Early out and everyday “E” defense.

Screenshot_20240713-155002

Second alt: top 1% (22-3)

Defense “A”: cGormek - Shacklebolt - Cupido - c2 Li Xiu - Turgruk
Attack: c2 Li Xiu - Shacklebolt - Cupido - Turgruk - cGormek

Screenshot_20240713-143532

4 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

8 Likes

do we have new tournament topic ?i cannot find it :blush:

Speaks volumes when a purple healer is the best tank in a no-ice tournament with no healing.

2 Likes