Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [10th Jan, 2021] - 90th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

Defense team of the top 10 finishers last time. (Thx for collecting it @Randy)

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

Hmmm… This one is interesting. I’m thinking about Wilbur and non-Wilbur tank teams. Something along these lines:

A team with c.Kelile and Cheshire cat could be an interesting choice next week, what do you think? Those 2 can be in a Wilbur team as well, but it’s a bit waste of defence debuf and shared dmg. :thinking:

PS. I just remembered that I got Wu’s costume, so he could be a great choice for Wilbur team:

2 Likes

Im thinking of using something like Proteus+18, Falcon+18, Wilbur+20, Mist+18, Sumle+20 Still a bit of reorganization may happen though.

1 Like

Aodhan new slayer will probably a star this tourney

3 Likes

4* bloody no blue? Aodhan, Cillian, and Orla…You’re up. Wilbur will be your guide.

1 Like

I’m rushing to get Aodhan done, but does anyone think Mack will be a better choice?

1 Like

Thinking same, though most people were not thrilled by him, though I maxed him and emblemed him and I like him, surely more than Sumle. Helps he looks better and his special also looks much better. Sadly no Cilian, but his revive is not useful in Bloody Battle.

Wilbur will be tank and Falcon will be another for party, I need to think about two others, Mist, Proteus, C-Caedmon are all good options.

1 Like

I’m wondering if mack will be as effective as Wilbur? Possibly this:

Or should I replace mack with Wilbur?

I could also replace eich with emblemed non costume colen possibly although I’m not sold on having such a slow defence

1 Like

This gonna be fun. I will go with this defense :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

LB Gormek costume will 75 as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this one is best. But if you set the troop, it can be little bit better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

First thoughts. Don’t have a very strong roster for this one…

So first version

Others I could use

I had been toying with putting Lancelot in place of Mist to speed up Sumle and Wilbur plus boost the attack boost. Also the option of using shadereave while can’t get the revive the crit boost might be nice.

I’ve never run a mono Def. Shadereave, Falcon, Wilbur, Lancelot, Sumle worth a try?

2 Likes

1st draft

2 Likes

I do wonder, if Shadereave should be an exception to the rule no ressurection since, you become a zombie and not same hero, so in some sense, zombie is more of a minion :slight_smile:

I’m planning on a mono defense, but my rule of thumb for tournament def is to go for the more emblemed heroes. Your Lancelot and Shadereave are unemblemed, plus do you have the red troops for them?

I thought something like this. Decided this tournament was a good reason to break mist.

Could replace li with Colen or rokkamush (almost finished and I have enough barb blems), but not sure if I like the hit change in offense enough to actually use him…

2 Likes

Aodhan could be interesting for this tournament. Maybe as tank or flank despite being slow. He has slightly tankier stats than Wilbur. He won’t heal from his stack but his fiends won’t be removable.

The best counter to Wilbur tank is probably bringing your own Wilbur.

Mack is interesting. In terms of dispellers: Blue is banned so no Sonya. Green is weak to red so Caedmon won’t be as effective. Attackers would have to bring Caedmon as the “1” in a 4-1 or something. Melendor and Sabina are healers so not effective in bloody battle. The only 4* dispeller left is Ametrine who would be the absolute best 4* to bring against riposte since she dispels first before doing damage. I would probably avoid flanking with yellow if you are going to use Mack tank. Take off Mist and put Falcon or Eichbelborg as flank.

5 Likes

Not a dispeller, but there’s also the yellow Griffin who ignores riposte.
Against Mack/Cyprian I’d go 3 Yellow with Mist, Griffin, and cChao

4 Likes

No idea what to do on defense. No red with emblems and most other high emblemed heroes are also healers.

I will use this although I’m pretty sure it won’t work well, but at least if mack fires it could become annoying…

1 Like

Yeah, I have no troops levelled outside of a yellow at 12 and a blue at 18 which I had to use for a while till the game gave me four star troops in those. My troops for both this and 3 star tourneys are just the generic 1*that the game gives you so can play.

I think I’ll try a red mono team - what do you think?

1 Like