Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [09 May, 2021] - 107th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

2 Likes

Thinking this team but wanting to maybe flex in Dark Lord who is LB or Zekena. Unsure.

Edit: Swapped Hannah and Odin. Reason: If Hannah goes off sooner it’s a permanent attack down which which will help keep my tank/flanks alive longer.

First draft, want to add Poseidon +20 but Zekena is a killer too I think (and hope)…

Wondering if a Limit Broken Ferant would be good for this tourney. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Is this any good?

Should I put Gefjon in the middle?
Rest of my reds - Marjana, Mitsuko, Santa, Garnet.

Not knowing you’re roster I’d say stick with it. No point in using Mitsu without any blues in, same for garnet since there’s no healing. In general I wouldn’t recommend using a sniper as tank.
For this tournament fiend summoners are very valuable and Minion summoners as well.

2 Likes

I will try with this:

Elizabeth will own this tourney again. However i have santa only. Im going with something more deep with my poor roaster but thought up something pretty interesting.

Devna for potential dispel of taunt heroes and for creating powerful lynx minion
G.kong potential cleanser and pure dmg
Santa for minions and debufs +tank
Clarissa as very fast 30% def against special skills undispellable for WHOLE team as paired with reuben (both2020 family bonus)
And reuben for potential DoT cutting as it is bloody tournament and as second 2020 family member HoTM

Maybe a B’ish Defense

Mana reduction right when defeating the tank is always enjoying. Second level brings fiends and dodge-minions. Last level is just damage.

Thinking to try this, let Elena charge faster at tank and give the other slows the counterattack. Zocc for mana control and the FB with Noor, and hopefully the minion makers can dampen the fiend makers.

I debated about leaving viv in costume but I figured the cleanse was more useful than worrying about her and Freya dupe overwriting defense up.

1 Like

With the coming of the WEEK OF A THOUSAND ELIZABETHS, tourney attack teams will be what, five fast snipers and pray?

Let’s not forget plain and costumed GMs :grinning:

1st draft…

@Shunt, but Vivica one skill in is not working in bloody battle.

Let’s try this:
Screenshot_20211226-121321

Ferant is nasty with his manacut, Reuben+telly is lot’s of minions, devana for dispell and anti minion minion, and tibs for def down

Could also do Elena, but Ferants manacut is better imo. Scarlett or marjana.
Yellow alternatives: Leonidas, joon, vivica (costume, but healing is wasted), mist
Purple: Ursena, sartana

1 Like

I have become the people I make fun of :joy:

3 Likes

I guess this will be it for me. I didn’t spent enough to have chances on legendary tournaments :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Correction - stole emblems from some heros that I don’t use often anymore, put those on Devana, so I will be using this team:

Took mana node and now when I can charge her in 9 tiles, she is a different class of a hero offensively. :muscle:

4 Likes

4-1 attacks, 4-1 defence st the moment. :slight_smile:

Opening boards quite bad today, and it was getting worse until 4th battle which I couldn’t turn around. It’s bad when this purple guy fires two times and you can just watch it. :laughing:

Defence with Elizabeth as a tank had a good start so far. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

5-0 start but it wasn’t easy. Went with a 4D-1N VF attack of Onyx - Hannah - Clarissa - Cristobal - cVictor. Everyone charges in 6 tiles but had 2 bad boards with minimal Dark tiles.

Match 3 ended with all 5 heroes in the red zone against a cGravemaker

The last match of the day was even closer. Luckily managed to ghost 3 Dark tiles to finish the wing Seshat

5* defense is always tough for me when Krampus is not allowed. Trying out Ferant as tank, and rushed Zenobia to 4-80 and limit broke her for this and the Mythic Titan. Ran out of ham though so she won’t reach her max stats until later in the tournament. But so far doing OK at 1-0

Good luck everyone. May you bloody your opponents before they bloody you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Decent start to day 1. Defence doing better than I thought it would tbh

3 Likes