⚔ [20th Sept, 2020] - 74th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Ice/ Blue

Well I ended rank 278, because 1 player attacked me 1 hour before tourney ended and my def went down to 7-8 C… Loot was a bit worse than previous tourney - ETT, Trap Tool, 20 Barb emblems. 4* mat still evades me in tourney rewards.

2 Likes

Well, my B-defense was actually enough to push me into top-50

3 Likes

Offence: 19 - 6
Defence: 9 - 2 (A)
Score: 18191 (Rank 3596) = Top 1%
Loot: Fine gloves, 1 x EHT, 1 x ETT, 20 Monk emblems, 10 Valhalla coins (edited - oops!), 1 reset token.

Thanks to all and especially @BubblesUK for good advice. I would offer you a cut of the loot but you know how it is!

4 Likes

Final Result

Defense: Seshat - Joon-C - Ursena - JF - Killhare

ATK: 17-8
DEF: 5-5 (Grade B)

Battle

My best attack team purple: AoE Tiburtus-C, Ursena, Killhare, plus sniper Seshat (minion).
And yellow: Mist, Jackal, Jackal, Joon-C, Poseidon.
As always it depend on board.

Reward

IMAGE 2020-09-26 18:34:15

Notes: thanks @BubblesUK, defense grade B is not bad :muscle: :+1:

4 Likes

Day 3 and 4

Didn’t pay attention on day 3 and even lost 4 battles…day 4 won 3 and lost the 4th…didn’t cash in a second time.

Defense went up a bit…D.

3 Likes

So for defense I did end up going with

Seshat -- Neith -- Gravemaker -- Clarissa -- Joon

and was happy with the results

Day 1: 4-0
Day 2: 3-1 (7-1 overall)
Day 3: 2-2 (9-3 overall)
Day 4: 0-2 (9-5 overall)
Day 5: 2-0 to finish at 11-5, keeping an A rank for every day.

Thanks again for the advice @BubblesUK.

3 Likes

I got gloves, EHT, ETT, and some other stuff.

3 Likes

DAMN I feel for you, that’s arguably worse than my top 25% loot!

top25

How this is even allowed is beyond me, but hey I guess as long as they hide it behind the mighty RNG nobody can complain right? :man_facepalming::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m in a dry season everywhere… Lately I get nothing worth mentioning: titans, titan chest, war chest, now tourney… :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m pretty sure this time I’ve got the worst in each independent draw. What I’ve got for a week of planning and giving my best are things I’m getting anyway - 2 silver coins and couple of emblems. VIP pass is getting me those every morning. :man_shrugging:t2:

Even goblin baloon doesn’t offer anything cool so that I can BUY my loot. :joy:

I believe this shouldn’t happen, if the point is to really give some rewards for solid performance.

1 Like

I have a theory, completely unfounded of course, that by forcing you into a terrible RNG streak, you’ll feel more compelled to spend to try and overcome that bad luck. Or at least I could definitely see some proportion of people going into a “rage spend” mode. Maybe that’s SG game. :man_shrugging:

Nah… I don’t care. :joy:
But their RNG is indeed weird. I see heros poping up also in weird patterns. Couldn’t get Scarlet 7 months, now I get her every time I pull more than once… I’ve got 4 S3 legendary heros - 2 Fenrirs, 2 Heimdalls. What’s the chance to get those two again from the pool of 5* heros with the same probability of occurance? As if certain heros are stuck to our accounts. If you’re gonna get legendary, it’s going to be that hero. Epic? In this period you can get those, but not others etc.

I’ve definitely noticed the RNG has been getting streakier as well. If I get one bad board during raids/wars, I can reliably count on the next few boards being bad as well. So sometimes what I do is I intentionally stack the weak color against the tank in anticipation of bad RNG trying to screw me over, and it’s worked out more often than it should. :joy:

1 Like

Got top 10%.
Def: 7W - 4L (E, B, B, B, A)
Malosi - Wilbur - GM+12 - Drake+11 - C.Sartana

Offense: 15W - 4L

Loot: crap

Congrats @gregschen #19 on leaderboard. I see you up there!

3 Likes

Final - Top 5%! Not bad! Next time will be better! Rewards were ok, 3* ascension material and 20 emblems!

1 Like

Final rank and rewards:

Screenshot_20200926-110123544~2

Defense team used:

Screenshot_20200926-090353556~2

Defense team performance:

• Wins: 9
  • Losses: 4
  • Grades: B, B, A, A, A
1 Like

@Slobix @rho

I have been through a dry spell for at least 1 month.
Getting farmeable mats from either titan loot or titan chest
But last costume chamber it changed and i started to get some love. Today i got two 4☆ mats from titan and titan chest.

So , yes, i strongly believe that goes for streaks. A bad luck streak is noticiable. And in my case it suddenly changes and i start to get some good stuff, thought it has short duration and again to walk through the dry season

1 Like

I ended top 5% (22,000 rank).
But, I got some decent rewards: ETT + Trap Tools.
I really needed a trap tool to ascend my 3rd cRigard (I had 0), so that was perfect…

Then, I got a Trap Tool from our titan kill too haha.

1 Like

this has been my best tourney for offensive results in a long while. Ended with 23 Wins and 2 losses on offense - I think this is only my 2nd or 3rd tournament ever where I made it to the end of Day 5 without needing a continue.

Defense sadly ended with a D grade.

Only rewards worth writing about? 20 cleric emblems, 1 gray summon token and 2 Valhalla coins.

2 Likes

I’ve got tabard from a rare titan with the bonus chance today, for the first time ever. Let’s hope it’s a beginning of better times for me. :crossed_fingers:
But last couple of tourneys, it looks like I get almost none of rare items… This time it was just 1 epic hero token. Even emblems was just 10 - which is the smallest amount for top 1% I think. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

4 Likes