🕵 Zila Lei – S4 Hero – 4* Ice/ Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Zila Lei!

:bar_chart: Stats

Zila Lei

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Rogue
F
Fast
1%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Increased Special Skill Damage – The first time this hero casts special skill that does damage, additional 30% is added to its power.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Fishbone Blades
  • Deals 185% damage to the enemies on the edges of the formation. If there is only one enemy alive, the damage is doubled.
  • Enemies on the edges of the enemy formation get -34% defence for 3 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 20% / 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 35 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Zila Lei from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Info: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Zila Lei?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Zila Lei.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Zila Lei and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Zila Lei worth summoning for?

• Would you use Zila Lei on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Zila Lei?

• What heroes would you take when facing Zila Lei as an opponent?

• Would you give Zila Lei Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Zila Lei’s special?

• What do you think of Zila Lei’s character design?

• If you Summoned Zila Lei and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Zila Lei and whether/how you plan to make use of him.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Zila Lei when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Zila Lei, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Zila Lei (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Zila Lei), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Epic Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 13.7% chance of summoning Zila Lei.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 36 times out of 100, you’ll get Zila Lei by pull 30
  • 59 times out of 100, you’ll get Zila Lei by pull 60
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Zila Lei by pull 203
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Zila Lei by pull 314

Putting that in Perspective

• 64 out of every 100 people won’t get Zila Lei by the 30th pull.

• If 1 Million players each summoned 30 times, 640,000 of those players wouldn’t get Zila Lei.

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Zila Lei by the 203rd pull.

• If 1 Million players each summoned 203 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Zila Lei.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Zila Lei (post release)

:question: Is Zila Lei worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Zila Lei would be useful to keep?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • 5 or more

0 voters

:question: What do you think Zila Lei’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Support Damage Dealer
  • Edge Defence dropper

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Zila Lei compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Zila Lei’s Special Skill match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Zila Lei worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Zila Lei is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Zila Lei will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

Got this guy, seams awesome , small jabber :stuck_out_tongue:

She seems solid, except for the fact that we already have 2 blue 4* that do def down - Grimm and Kiril costume. I realize she’s slightly faster, but I’m wondering what’s the advantage of using her?

1 Like

3, Frank from Halloween is also blue.
But you can pair her for example with grimm and get deff down at the whole team, or pair her with other fast blue snipers (sonja, Triton) to kill the wings.
I got her and she is my blue level project, don’t have mats for 5* at the moment.

4 Likes

Right, I forgot about Frank because I don’t have him. But even my Grimms doesn’t get much use these days with costume Kiril. I see her benefit for playing more offensively, I just wish that we got some more variety in terms of specials.

I’m thinking of using her on titans, because she hits decently and is a fast defence debuffer. Is it worth replacing isarnia for her?

Nope. The effect lasts only 3 turns (Isarnia’s 6 turnes), defence debuf is weaker (34% vs 44%), and tile damage is weaker… At least I wouldn’t. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

How many times will she fire at fast vs Isarnia at slow?

2 Likes

Maybe some jabberwock owners can advise, but she could have a lot of potential on raid formations.

On reverse or reverse double the wings are in the front line. Hitting them with Def down could be quite handy.

Mrs the Bard pulled her and I think she’s pretty decent

4 Likes

If this is for titans, I’m not sure it’s that big of a deal. I use Isarnia for titans and those 6 turns give Isarnia a pretty decent chance of charging again.

Couple that with her massive attack stat and larger defense drop and I don’t see Zila Lei replacing her.

3 Likes

Like @IgH says, for titans it doesn’t really matter, the speed of mana generation. You can always use mana potions if needed.
My next blue 5* will probably be Isarnia, for titans primarily, and rush attack format. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going to agree, strongly agree. Mana speed on titans is less of an issue because of potions.
S1 heroes have a lot of six turn durations, that is amazing. Finding newer heroes with four turns now feels like a huge win.

So Isarnia, feed her potions once and she should be good for the rest of the titan fight. She should charge within six turns.

Zila Lei will be good on titans for newer players, she hits hard when there is a single target and the defense debuff is helpful (“Is she more helpful than a harpoon plus another hero with massive tile damage” would be the question to ask since her attack stat is rather meh).

4* Tournaments & Events should be good for her. When raiding and doing battle with mostly 4* heroes, she should be very, very good.
Hitting the heroes in the corner can sometimes be tricky and she will help dig them out and soften them up for a sniper. She looks useful.

I will max her because I think she will serve very well in 4* environments. She is well above average and can fit into a variety of teams because she plays well with others.

8 Likes

I got this lady today after doing multiple pulls and receiving other dupes, I like her and she is my current project.

Edit:
oh and I realised, I have 298 rogue emblems I have no one to give, so she can have them woohoo.
(Well Peters could have them but i never use him, I prefer Hansel)

I got octopus lady after a single pull so I’m happy. She’s like a 4* Jabberwocky. Pretty good for tourneys. Will get maxed asap.

Good day everyone :beach_umbrella::city_sunset:

Zila Rei is like a 4 star Jabberwock in many ways however w/out all those bells and whistles of Jabberwock. Since the specials vary somewhat are you aware of better types of heros to bring w/ Zila Lei?

Mine is at 60 now growing into full 70 soon. My understanding from YouTube video gamers is that she can readily fit in w/ 5 star teams on offense. Whether wars, raids or in events she has an “A” grade from many of top E&P players.

I’m thinking might work best with
Attack all hero
Sniper
Maybe a Healer
& idk? Maybe attack 3 hero

I am thinking Fast or Very Fast HEROS would be best suited w/ Zila Lei if in normal play, not Rush nor Buff.

I think these specials would work perfectly w/ her:
Mana control
Elemental Defense down
Mana boost
Increase mana?
Increase attack

Which heros & or specials do you think is a solid fit w/ Zila Lei? Do you have her or want to pull her?

Thank you for any insights.
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

So does her defence down stack with standard defence down?

1 Like

Her defense down is normal, so it will overwrite others and vice versa. The amount is the same as Tiburtus and other defense down heroes. So you can use them together to increase damage or use her as your defense down attacker.

Synergies will most likely be snipers or hit-5 heroes.

4 Likes

Hi @SNE :wave:

I needed to be more clear in an above thread to the post, (plus edited it to reflect…) “Elemental” Defense Down is one I think would work in good synergy w/ Zila Lei.

Examples of defenses which stack;
Normal def. down +Elemental def. down:
Zila Lei w/ Guardian Falcon hits red defenses
Zila w/ Guardian Jackal hits yellow defenses

However;
Zila Lei will not stack w/
Grimm
Tiberius
Wilbur
Etc type heros lacking an element defense down.

It seemed that you may want that information.
Hopefully you find it useful.

:sun_behind_small_cloud:

She is better version of jobby in 4*… -34 Defense down is really got than DOT… she is best suited with snipers for kill shot and heavy hitters mixing her with elemental defense down(jackal,falcon,almur)… I even pair her with mist so far i won 24/1 win lose ration in current tournament with this ongoing tournament

2 Likes