đŸ•” Tettukh – S4 Hero – 4* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Tettukh!

:bar_chart: Stats

Tettukh

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Monk
A
Average
1%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
regen Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 420 health over 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Special Skill Damage Reduction – Received damage is reduced by -20%for the first 3 times this Hero receives damage from Special Skills.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Crippling Graple
  • Deals 320% damage to the target.
  • The target gets silence for 4 turns.
  • The target receives 100 Poison damage over 4 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 35 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Tettukh from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Info: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Tettukh?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Tettukh.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Tettukh and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Tettukh worth summoning for?

• Would you use Tettukh on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Tettukh?

• What heroes would you take when facing Tettukh as an opponent?

• Would you give Tettukh Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Tettukh’s special?

• What do you think of Tettukh’s character design?

• If you Summoned Tettukh and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Tettukh and whether/how you plan to make use of him.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Tettukh when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Tettukh, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Tettukh (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Tettukh), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Epic Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 13.7% chance of summoning Tettukh.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 36 times out of 100, you’ll get Tettukh by pull 30
  • 59 times out of 100, you’ll get Tettukh by pull 60
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Tettukh by pull 203
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Tettukh by pull 314

Putting that in Perspective

• 64 out of every 100 people won’t get Tettukh by the 30th pull.

• If 1 Million players each summoned 30 times, 640,000 of those players wouldn’t get Tettukh.

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Tettukh by the 203rd pull.

• If 1 Million players each summoned 203 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Tettukh.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Tettukh (post release)

:question: Is Tettukh worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Tettukh would be useful to keep?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • 5 or more

0 voters

:question: What do you think Tettukh’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Sniper)
  • Damage Dealer (Support)
  • Silencer
  • DoT

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Tettukh compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Tettukh’s Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Tettukh worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Tettukh is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Tettukh will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Spell is different in final version:

• Deals ?% damage to the target.
  • The target gets silenced for 4 turns
  • The target receives ? Poison damage over 4 turns
1 Like

Sorry, copy pasted from Griffon and forgot to update obviously. Will fix now.

2 Likes

Tettukh is a copy of Peters except for the added skill stated above.

Does this negate Peters? Shim is even green like Peters. Would have been better in a different color.

1 Like

Got 3 of him already as i just started leveling peters last week :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, but there is a different that Peter is fast but Tettukh is average.

2 Likes

Solid hero at average mana. Works well in any situation and makes healers more desperate.

7 Likes

This guy looks useable and probably worth a chunk of blems. I’ll have a look at total damage but may well retire and reset Peters.

Decent for 4* events and second green war team.

6 Likes

He will be very useful in 4* rush, maybe even 5* rush. Four turns in rush is a very, very long time.

Decentish damage but the attack stat isn’t all that much to write home about. So, he deals a solid slap across the chops and silences.

For players building a bench he is a good addition and fills a 4* niche well. Most certainly deserving of shields.

More robust than Peters, slightly higher attack stat and four turns of silencing instead of three but offset by average mana rather than fast. Seems fair.
As the informercials say: “But wait! There’s more”, 25 poison damage per turn for four turns. Not huge but every little counts.

A little bit of a shame that he really is a jazzed up carbon copy of an existing paywall hero.

3 Likes

I’ve a maxed Hansel and pulled Tettukh in the portal. Is Tettukh useful to level up ? I feel Hansel is more useful for everything or is he already a dated hero ?

Hansel is IMO much better than this guy, but having both is not a bad thing.

5 Likes

I luffs my Hansel - but they’re only 4*, why not have both? Use one in war, lose one in the ninja tower, never hurts to have a spare, and a similar but unique hero beats a duplicate every time IMO. One’s fast but squishy and lasts 3 turns, but makes enemies hit themselves, which is funny. The other is sturdier but average and lasts 4 turns plus DOT. I shall be levelling Tettukh for sure, but won’t be in so much of a hurry as I might have if Hansel weren’t already maxed. As a bonus they’re different classes, but I think one could get away with fewer emblems on Tettukh given his greater def and health.

Edit: or, what @Rduke77 said.

I have two Peters (+20 and +10) that I run with Lady L for bonus reasons. I say having two silencers on a team ain’t bad :slight_smile:

I think I might lvl him up and run with Peters in Ninja Tower after the mana bonuses kick in.

Would tettukh be able to silence mythic titans? I mean, has peters’ special worked on them?

Peters’ special does work on titans. I use him regularly.

1 Like

Hansel and the silencers make a good combo. The silencers allow mana to fill but can’t fire the special, Hansel’s special cuts mana in half when it fills and the hero does a bit of self harm.

If the two don’t fill at the same time (Hansel Fast, Tettukh Average) you can alternate them on the most dangerous opponent. Eventually a hero will be silenced with full mana, hit with Hansel they do self harm and drop by 50%.

Nice that Tettukh’s silence is four turns, that makes a big difference (especially if running in combination with Fast Hansel). Hansel and Peters are three turns each meaning you need to have a constant flow of green matches to keep them blocking enemies continually.

My Tettukh is almost finished, hoping for a no-red 4* war soon thereafter. Hansel, Tettukh and Proteus on offense, maybe even Li-Xiu for :poop:s and giggles.

2 Likes

I have 5 now (it was 6, but we all know how useful that is) and I was thinking about full silence team. No specific reason other than having all those copies. There is just the issue with him being average mana which is problematic in my eyes. I don’t have Peters so that is not an option for me.

2 Likes

Pulled Tettukh and am debating whether to level him up or not.

I have Peters, who was my very first event hero, and while he is no longer on my defence team, I use him a lot and when I pulled a second Peters I held onto him to level up too for wars.

Now I am torn between levelling up my second Peters or Tettukh. I like that Tettukh silences for an extra turn, and the poison damage is an interesting bonus. But is that enough to level him up over a second Peters, when Peters is fast?

1 Like

Tet is arguably better if you can manage to get him to node 20 for his talents. Then a simple lvl 11 mana troop would make him functionally fast. Obviously this argument falls apart for the 4* tournaments since you cannot use mana troops anyways. Still, for normal raiding what I said still holds true.

5 Likes