đŸ•” Garjammal – S4 Hero – 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Garjammal!

:bar_chart: Stats

Garjammal

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Barbarian
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
rage Rage At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% attack, and a further 1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Decrease Ailment Duration – Duration of the first 3 status ailments this hero receives from special skills is reduced by 1 turn.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Increased Damage Against Boosted Health
After this character casts their Special Skill cast, all allies’ normal attacks and Special Skills deal +70% damage against targets with boosted health for 4 turns .
:dizzy: Special Skill: Flail of Destruction
  • Deals 430% damage to the Target.
  • The caster regenerates 675 HP over 3 turns. The duration is reset if the caster is hit with direct damage from a special skill.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 20% / 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 50 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

August 2023

Dec 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Garjammal from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Info: đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Garjammal?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Garjammal.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Garjammal and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Garjammal worth summoning for?

• Would you use Garjammal on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Garjammal?

• What heroes would you take when facing Garjammal as an opponent?

• Would you give Garjammal Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Garjammal’s special?

• What do you think of Garjammal’s character design?

• If you Summoned Garjammal and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Garjammal and whether/how you plan to make use of him.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Garjammal when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Garjammal, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Garjammal (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Garjammal), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 4 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Underwild Featured Legendary Hero?

It’s important to remember that Season 4 Underwild Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 4 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.3% chance of summoning Garjammal (Featured).

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 9 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Garjammal by pull 30
  • 28 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Garjammal by pull 100
  • 50 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Garjammal by pull 300
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Garjammal by pull 898
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Featured Garjammal by pull 1380

Putting that in Perspective

Gems cost $99.99 US for 10,000. A 30x Summons costs $83.99 US.

• 91 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Garjammal by the 30th pull.

• If 1 Million players each spent $83.99 USD to summon 30 times, 904,687 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Garjammal.

• 28 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Garjammal by the 100th pull.

• If 1 Million players each spent $281.97 USD to summon 100 times, 716,133 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Garjammal.

• 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Featured Garjammal by the 1,380th pull.

• If 1 Million players each each spent $3,863.61 USD to summon 1,380 times, 9,975 of those players wouldn’t get Featured Garjammal.

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Garjammal (post release)

:question: Is Garjammal worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Garjammal would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Garjammal’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer (Sniper)
  • Secondary Damage Dealer (Finisher)
  • Self-Healer/ Survivalist

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Garjammal compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Garjammal’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Garjammal worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Garjammal is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Garjammal is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

I swear everybody has forgotten about this hero. Don’t think anyone has even talked about her

With nice stats and her ability to heal, I see her as a true tank/sniper, or a very annoying flank/wing. She can be quite versatile in my opinion.

1 Like

She is green Tyr with higher damage and heal over turn but have no revive.

I think her skill are designed by base on Alice.

Alice

• Deals 430% damage to the target
  • Target gets -44% attack for 3 turns. The effect duration is reset if the target is healed. This effect cannot be dispelled

Garjammal

• Deals 430% damage to the Target
  • The caster regenerates 675 HP over 3 turns. The duration is reset if the caster is hit with direct damage from a special skill.
3 Likes

In my opinion she’s a nice option for a sniper, especially if you run her with slow or off color healer. Definitely better option on offense than on defense.

Can turn the tides on a raid attack that otherwise would have been lost. Comparing her to Tyr is very good - she won’t come back from the dead but is harder to send to the dirt and hits much harder.

She’s a bit of a victim of already plenty good green snipers in the game - I still think I find Kingston more useful, Lianna more hard-hitting, Fogg more versatile and better for mono etc. Because of that, she may be not The Best option in many wide rosters.

She’s also not so good for defense - easy to play around her if the attacker takes a good team. Tyr works better imho, also with his annoying revives.

I think she’s the new Morgan le fay on wars. Put her on the wings and she can keep healing

4 Likes

Especially on field aid will be a pain

Field aid has been discontinued already

1 Like

Shows how much I been paying attention

1 Like

Just got her and was thinking of some off the cuff synergies. Finally, mok arr’s damage to allies has a use!

2 Likes

Here are my thoughts on the new sniper, Garjammal!

10 Likes

I pulled her, I could be wrong but she looks pretty underwhelming. Her stats are nice but her special isn’t going to be a game changer.

3 Likes

Wilbur

and for even more oomph, vs Baldur

2 Likes

Which is why nobody is talking about her. She is so overshadowed by Elizabeth, morel and the rest of the OP S4 gang

Yep, I’m pretty disappointed. Done hundreds of pulls and the only 5 stars I got were the worst ones. No Liz or Moreau or any of the OP ones

She isn’t the worst ones. She is at least better than Akkorog.

1 Like

I feel like she is only at 50% potential. Even on the beta thread I’m like
 that’s it, this is all she gets? Imagine her getting 2 turns of taunt, she is immediately god tier status

I noticed that I have acquired the best heroes in my roster at the moment through their respective summon tokens: Mitsuko from my second Atlantis coin pull last September 2020, Malosi as a bonus draw from an Atlantis coin pull in April 2020, Master Lepus from an EHT the other day, Skadi from my first Valhalla coin pull last October 2020

And today, Garjammal arrives in my roster via my first and only Underwild coin pull for this month. Finally, my Lianna gets a companion, as she has been my lone 5* green hero for a while.

Garjammal reminds me of Sheeva from Mortal Kombat. :laughing:

11 Likes