:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Pirates of Corellia Pirates
Image Aether Power Description
revive Revive If this Hero is defeated during the first 4 turns of a battle, they are resurrected in the beginning of their next turn with 1% health. All status effects and stacks are removed when the Hero dies.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Buccaneers Blade
  • Deals 320% damage to the target.
  • The target gets silenced for 3 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 25.1% chance of summoning Peters.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 50 times out of 100, you’ll get Peters by pull 24 (6,400 gems)
  • 94 times out of 100, you’ll get Peters by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Peters by pull 160 (41,600 gems)

Putting that in Perspective

• 50 out of every 100 people won’t get Peters by the 24th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :two::four: times, 500,000 of those players wouldn’t get Peters

• 6 out of every 100 people won’t get Peters by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 60,000 of those players wouldn’t get Peters

• 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Peters by the 160th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::six::zero: times, 10,000 of those players wouldn’t get Peters

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Peters (post release)

:question: Is Peters worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Peters would be useful to keep?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • 5 or more

0 voters

:question: What do you think Peters Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Secondary Damage Dealer
  • Silencer / Mana Contoller

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Peters compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Peters’ Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Peters worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Peters is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Peters will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

The summons are crappy lately but I least I get Peters and now I’m wondering if he worth to level him up of he should be food for other hero??

1 Like

Keep him, I would consider him one of the top 4* nature heros.

13 Likes

Hiya @Nemessis ;

Personally i LOVE Peters :smiley: think he is well & truly worth levelling up.

6 Likes

Well, did a 10 pull and used the coins I’ve got from the event for 2-3 more pulls. Got 2 Peters, not too shabby as I missed him until now. Will stop pulling anymore for this event.

3 Likes

given Peters primary benefit is silencing while conducting offensive raids, is there any need to emblem this dude? Does he begin to do legit damage if you max his attack route?

Is Cabin Boy Peters better than Hansel?

IMHO no.

Peters is good, but Hansel takes priority (same mana speed, higher atk stat, mana cuts and hurts rather than filling up ready to fire when silence ends… And the buff against special skill damage helps keep him going a bit longer).

Both are going to have to fight it out with 4* lynchpins for emblems - Peters has Jackal and Hansel has Rigard.

Both good hero’s, but I would (did) do two Hansel before first Peters.

5 Likes

If you don’t have Hansel, yes 100% level him.

If you have Hansel maxed already then yes level him unless you have another priority.

3 Likes

Agree 100% with @BubblesUK’s analysis. I did Hansel then Peters, and then a second Hansel. Will probably do a third Hansel before a second Peters

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I don’t have Peters yet but I do have 2 maxed Hansels, including two Gretels.

1 Like

I managed to get Peters a long time ago, he spent quite some time on my “yeah maybe someday” leveling bench. I finally maxed him, thinking he’d be a great replacement for Proteus for Pirates event (since it’s a purple reflect). I was SOO WRONG. His special is nowhere near as great as Proteus’. I thought that at least he’ll block one boss so I can work on other ones but his silence is just not that good. Hansel at least hurts the enemy when their mana is full. Also, I thought that Peters also block slash attacks, which he doesn’t. Huge disappointment, I use him on raids but I regret leveling him.

2 Likes

He was my first non 3* event hero. I got him on a coin pull like 3 pirates ago I think. I think it was when he became Peter’s not cabin boy Peter’s but maybe later. He’s awesome and like Proteus a game changer even in ateam vs 5s. He is easy to use but takes a little thought as you don’t want to really use his strike to kill a hero since the silence is wasted unless it’s a must to take out a strong hero.
I even started sharing emblems with Domitia who is at 10 but have given bunch to Peter’s . Not much use on def since he is best with human control esp with Proteus or even in a lower tier with say pixie or Hansel, Gretel. You wouldn’t want to hit all of the same hero with their skills so ai isn’t best
I don’t regret leveling him I only wish I had Wilbur to use with Proteus and him. Oh plus Hansel and Gretel…lol. He doesn’t work vs Poseidon skill (prob others too hotm resist but I need some :coffee: so I can’t think of them right now) definetly a hero you want not chase but if youre c/f2p he’s great.

1 Like

I wrote a review already and touched on this and I’d say no but Hansel is better but Peter’s is worth maxing imo. Hansel like Gretel and pixie(3) do dmg when mama fills plus wastes it but if you don’t have them Peter’s is great with Proteus . Definetly not food for other heroes.
Basically If you got both at once Hansel then Peter’s. If Peter’s only max him since no 4* mats used and he’s useful as a green and a druid . Skittleskull on other hand, that’s food for other heroes lol. Costume too!

1 Like

Just pulled a Peters nearly maxed my hansel maxed a kashrek got caed and skittles sat at 3 60. Only got 1 sturdy shield and 2 mysterious tonic who shouldn’t go for next heimdall or peter?

what? heimdall or Peter’s? heimdall for sure!

Is the option Peters to max vs Heidmal to 3/70.
Given where it sounds like you’re at based on those greens, I’d say Peters first, unless you have the tonics to max Heidmall and at least 3 green 4*’s maxed

Well very few materials as I mentioned 2 tonics 1 shield. I know I would certainly sooner max a 3rd 4* just that I think heimdall could be very useful at 3 70

Would caedmon be better than Peter’s considering i have hansel