🕵 Passepartout – S4 Hero – 5* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 4 Hero Released: Passepartout

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Passepartout, as well as your thoughts on him.

Passepartout

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Fighter
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 4 Underwild
Image Aether Power Description
special-armor Special Armor At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +40% defense against Special Skills for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Duration of the first 3 buffs this hero receives from special skills is increased by 1 turn.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Boost Health on Special Skill
When this characters casts their Special Skill, they boost the health of all their allies by 10%.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Stalling Helping Hands
  • Recover 25% health for all allies.
  • All allies regenerate 400 HP over 4 turns and a further increase of 100 HP per each Nature shield on the board, up to 1200 HP total.
  • All allies get +20% defense, and a further 7% increase per each Nature shield on the board for 4 turns, up to +76% defense.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals 25 damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Dec 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• The healing percent is increased to 25% from 20%
  • The regenerated HP is changed to 400 HP from 200 HP, and the maximum regenerated HP is now 1200 HP instead of 1000 HP.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 3 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v41, v42]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Passepartout ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Passepartout.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Passepartout and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Passepartout worth summoning for?

• Would you use Passepartout on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Passepartout ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Passepartout as an opponent?

• Would you give Passepartout Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Passepartout’s character design?

• If you Summoned Passepartout and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Passepartout, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Passepartout when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Passepartout, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Passepartout (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Passepartout), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.65% chance of summoning Passepartout.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 15 times out of 100, you’ll get Passepartout by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
  • 56 times out of 100, you’ll get Passepartout by pull 500 (130,000 gems)
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Passepartout by pull 1,796 (467,200 gems)
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Passepartout by pull 2,761 (717,900 gems)

Putting that in Perspective

• 85 out of every 100 people won’t get Passepartout by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $259.97 (US) to summon :one::zero::zero: times, 846,364 of those players wouldn’t get Passepartout

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Passepartout by the 1800th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $4,671.53 US to summon :one::eight::zero::zero: times, 49,663 of those players wouldn’t get Passepartout

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Passepartout (post release)

:question: Is Passepartout worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Passepartout would be useful to keep & Level?
Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Passepartout’s Primary Purpose is?

• Defense Buffer
  • Healer (Immediate)
  • Healer (Over Time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Passepartout compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Passepartout’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Passepartout’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Passepartout worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Passepartout is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Passepartout is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

1 Like

Yet another blue healer. How many before too many?

4 Likes

I snagged Pssepartout from coins I got on Cyber Monday. He seems pretty solid. A decent heal, plus HoT that is decent on its own but has the potential to be pretty big, and some solid defense up! His innate ability increases buff duration and fighter class, which is nice for a healer (ie, Delilah). I do have Alexandrine and Raphael both at 3/70, but I think this guy tops them both. Decisions…decisions

2 Likes

He does. Thank your gods that you didn’t prioritize any of those others!

3 Likes

Too many 5☆ blue healers. LOL. But if one doesn’t have multiples of Ariel or Zircon, he’s probably the best of the rest.

1 Like

Any healer that does not cleanse is not ideal.

A great Day. Mr. Pengi from Tokens and then both new S4 heroes from coins in a row.

Hopefully a very good healer. Unfortunately he doesn’t clean.

15 Likes

Oh great, yet another blue healer, so original, yawn zzz zzz.

1 Like

Chucked some coins in and got this chap.

I’m actually really interested by his use of Green tiles to power up. Been using Alexandrine lately and in tight matches where you don’t have a lot of blue on the board she’s been a real pain to time.

7 Likes

He’s far better for monos because of that. You are likely to have surplus of other color on board when you use blues to charge him and there’s 25% probability this color will be green. He’s awesome when he’s special is on full.

That said, having just snatched Zircon last month I would kill myself if for all S4 heroes I would pull this one here. I already have Ariel used in my mono for nearly everything healing related.

1 Like

Exactly this. And because I’m generally a mono player this type of healer is very attractive.

Not disappointed to have gotten him

1 Like

He’s built different…he doesn’t need the cleanse…trust me!

You seen it here first…people are going to want to nerf him…im going on record and saying he’s the best blue healer by far.

2 Likes

No way he is better than C-Ariel. She is amazing. Fat heal, cleanse, and passive mana gain for 4 turns? I do agree with you though that he is better than what most people are probably thinking.

1 Like

Careful @Dansing will throw some fancy links your way.

Another @Dansing alert!!

I’ve seen both in action…and I’ll go on record and say he surpasses her. Mark my words…you will see him as a tank real soon. I guarantee a high roller will pull him and power level him and you will see just how good he is. It’s insane at the amount of health he gives per turn…I’ve seen as high as 367 per turn…WITH SHIELD PROTECTION AT 76%…for 4 turns. With that type of ability you don’t need a cleanse.

1 Like

I expect people will stack Green vs a Blue Tank. That’s gonna rob him of a lot of green shields.

Haven’t gotten him, but if ever on defense, I would likely use him to flank a Red Tank.

6 Likes

@leaponover : :rofl: decided to honour your call :wink::joy:

:rofl: even I m yawning at yet another ice healer, though a bit fancy special…

1 Like