🔱 Misandra – 5* Ice/Blue from Season 2

You must not use her much, she is fantastic and highly thought of…the ability to do 310% multiple times and giving mana to all for each attack is unique and extremely valuable

That is exactly why I have had it for 3/70 for a year and a half, its abilities are not worth 6 telescopes.

@Dielaughing1

Misandra doesn’t deal full dmg to additional enemies. She deals minor dmg, which I believe is 1/2 of 310%. So 155% dmg per each additional hit. Her card says: “Additional hits deal minor dmg.”

I still think that almost does the trick. At 3/70 she hits more than 1 enemy more often. I would like to see her guaranteed to hit a 2nd and 3rd enemy…then she will be worth the mats. :wink:

2 Likes

I have her at +18 and really love her. Her Mana bump is especially great with debuffing ice heroes who are average (like Frida, Grimm, Athena, or even costumed Isarnia). My general ice hero stack strategy is to fire Misandra, who then hopefully finishes filling Frida, who can then debuff before I use a second sniper, all in the same round. This generally results in at least 1 dead hero and 2 more who are almost dead and debuffed. She’s also tankier than most other snipers and the fighter class is great. She’s definitely one of my favorites and a hero who particularly shines with emblems.

One other useful aspect I’ve discovered is her ability to finish off multiple weakened enemies. True snipers like Alasie hit harder, but towards the end of fights, those huge hits are often overkill. I’ve had Misandra hit 2-3 enemies and kill them all to finish fights many times. That’s something very few fast heroes can do and makes her kind of a hybrid between snipers and AE.

3 Likes

I completely Agree ! I think she is definitely underrated. I have her on my five star team with costumed isarnia and they make a killer combination. Thinking of switching out isarnia for athena to see if it would make a more powerful blue combination since it takes isarnia so slow to fire.

Cookie Settings