🍵 [Mar 2021] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event!!

NOTE: This thread is being posted 1 WEEK before the start of the event to facilitate early discussions. Table below has full dates & times

Start Time End Time Duration
2021-03-18T07:00:00Z 2021-03-22T07:00:00Z 4.0 days
Reflected Color
:leaves: Nature/ Green

:world_map: @Mariamne & @cap’s Original Stage Guide

Rewards Summary

Credit: @Mariamne
Source: 🌟 Memento Challenge Events - #2 by Mariamne

Click for Rewards Summary by Mariamne

NOTE: Completion Rewards will be given even if the final stage is completed after the event ended, as long as it’s started before the event ends.

:world_map: Alternative Guides

Transcript Guide to “Copy Paste” into In-Game Chat

Credit: @FighterJack
Source: 🍵 [Apr 2020] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results - #29 by FighterJack

Expand to copy into game chat

Riddles of Wonderland
Reflected: :elementnature:
[#4396ff]A = Alice
[#10ff18]TH = The Hatter
[#a569bd]JW = Jabberwock
[#ff2508]QoH = Queen of Hearts
[#f4d03f]WR = White Rabbit
[#4396ff]CoD = Captain of Diamonds
[#a569bd]CC = Cheshire Cat
[#10ff18]SB = Shrubbear

Format:
Element(s) for waves 1 & 2 / Boss stage in order
1: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementfire: [#10ff18]SB :elementfire:
[#ffffff]2: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementnature: [#4396ff]CoD :elementnature:
[#ffffff]3: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementfire: [#a569bd]CC :elementfire:
[#ffffff]4: :elementnature::elementdark: / :elementnature: [#4396ff]A :elementnature:
[#ffffff]5: :elementnature::elementdark: / :elementdark: [#ff2508]QoH :elementdark:

6: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementnature: [#a569bd]JW :elementnature:
[#ffffff]7: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementfire: [#f4d03f] WR :elementfire:
[#ffffff]8: :elementnature::elementdark: / :elementnature: [#10ff18]TH :elementnature:
[#ffffff]9: :elementnature::elementfire: / [#4396ff]CoD [#10ff18]SB [#a569bd]CC
[#ffffff]10: :elementnature::elementdark: / [#f4d03f] WR [#a569bd]CC

11: :elementnature::elementfire: / [#4396ff]CoD [#a569bd]JW
[#ffffff]12: :elementnature: / [#4396ff]A [#ff2508]QoH
[#ffffff]13: :elementfire: / [#10ff18]SB TH [#a569bd]CC
[#ffffff]14: :elementnature: / [#4396ff]CoD [#a569bd]JW [#ff2508]QoH
[#ffffff]15: :elementdark::elementfire: / [#f4d03f] WR [#10ff18]TH [#4396ff]A

Overall Event Summary by @VeryQuietly

Credit: @VeryQuietly
Source: Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

Click for Summary of All Events

Guide by @Zartanis

Credit: @Zartanis
Source: {Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Click for Quick Guide

Click for Full Guide inc. Boss/ Mob HP's

Guide by @ColdHands

Credit: @ColdHands
Source: Challenge Events by CH

Click for guide (inc. Boss HP)

:gem: Summons Costs

Like all other Event Summon Portals, the Portal Cost is per below:

Single Summon

• 10 Challenge Coins
    OR
  • 300 Gems

10x Summon

• 2600 Gems

:game_die: Summoning Appearance Rates

Please note that Challenge Event Heroes are amongst the lowest odds of any Hero in the game. Even with a large number of Summons, you are very likely not to get Challenge Event Heroes, particularly 5*.

I highly recommend setting and sticking to a budget for Summoning to avoid overspending and frustration.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x). Based on 10,000 gems costing 99.99 USD, I have also added an approximate $ cost too.

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

|Occurence|1x
US$3.00|10x
US$26.00|30x
US$77.99|100x
US$259.97|500x
US$1,299.87|1500x
US$3,899.61|
|-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
| Get at Least 1 Wonderland Hero (3*-5*) | 14.6% | 79.4% | 99.1% | 100% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 5* Wonderland Hero | 1.0% | 9.6% | 26.0% | 63.4% | 99.3% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 5* Wonderland Hero | 0.2% | 2.0% | 5.8% | 18.1% | 63.2% | 95.0% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 4* Wonderland Hero | 5.7% | 44.4% | 82.8% | 99.7% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 4* Wonderland Hero | 2.85% | 25.1% | 58.0% | 94.5% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 3* Wonderland Hero | 7.9% | 56.1% | 91.5% | 99.9% | 100% | 100% |

Putting That In Perspective

• If 1 million players each spent US$26.00 to do 10 Summons, 206,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Wonderland Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$259.97 to do 100 Summons, 366,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Wonderland 5* Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$1,299.87 to do 500 Summons, 368,000 of those players would NOT get a particular Wonderland 5* Hero

Summary Graphic of Portal Odds

See below amazing summary graphic by @Dorkus showing what odds you can really expect from the various summons portals in the game:

:link: Related Threads

Related Info:

Hero Threads:

Previous Threads:

17 Likes

Hoping for a Cheshire Cat. His rearrange skills will wreak havoc on the non-standard formations :rofl:

6 Likes

Small Giant, I don’t have any of the Wonderland legendaries but have already maxed them non-legendaries. I don’t have a holy defense debuffer and the costume of Vivica has been eluding me, making me hesitate ascending Vivica I obtained in 2018 until I get her costume. White Rabbit or Jabberwock or Queen of Hearts or all of them will do. I have all the ascension materials needed to fully ascend 3 of each of those characters as I have been hoarding them for quite some time. I promise, I’ll make good use of those heroes by losing myself purposedly in raids and in wars. Please be kind enough to give me them using free pulls. Thank you so much. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I hope this does the trick. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

I applaud your proactiveness in getting this out a week early. Thanks @Guvnor :trophy:.

2 Likes

SG : Throw in a couple hundreds dollars for each and we are ready to part ways with mentioned heroes. You can keep your raid score. Best regards, small giant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

those rewards are for PoC @Guvnor .

1 Like

Finally, can’t wait to pull zero alices, jabbers, and rabbits :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Yeah Cap messaged me about it :stuck_out_tongue: Just haven’t gotten to fixing it.

Should be done now.

Hi @Guvnor

Think a global replace on the word “Pirates” in the Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates section might be needed. :wink:

Thanks for the advance info :+1:

I’m hoping to do better than Shrubbear this time around. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Looking forward to this one :slight_smile:

A good moment to test the value of Skrekok in Rare. Will start with this I think:

4 Likes

will there be Jabber costume tom?

Doubtful, didn’t see anything of the sort searching the forums.

This will probably be silliest event of all. Why go for this portal if in next one, the average stats of heroes will be around 60 or more stats difference (between attack and defense) and next time this portal comes live, it will have costumes… ;D

4 Likes

No.

20charactersofnotopost.

1 Like

Just asking, Will they put trainer heroes in the summon portal ?

I am waiting to get clarity on SG plan on releasing costumed heroes for selected S2 and event heroes etc. Most likely I will not make any pulls during events until there is an update on that.

Melendor + Tyrum for my 2 pulls (24 coins to start)

Hi @Guvnor :slightly_smiling_face:

Were heroes for 1st place always part of the loot rewards in Riddles of Wonderland or was that just added?
I don’t remember seeing them before…:thinking:

…Not that I’d ever get 1st place (which is probably why I never noticed before LOL!:rofl:)

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

Did censore and ten pull… Not a single wonderland hero. 2021 and they still give us s1 only, unacceptable.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure there have always been heroes as a reward for finishing in 1st place of the event challenges…

1 Like