🍵 [Mar 2021] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Okay thanks @EVO :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve always noticed the avatars just not the hero rewards…I even clicked on it, which showed the hero card, but it didn’t spark any memory…

But thank you for the quick reply :sparkles:

1 Like

3 coin pulls for three 3 stars. Was allowing myself 2 10 pulls , those had me feeling a certain way so I took a chance on a third :grin::grin::grin::grin:

18 Likes

The rare team is for the final level only. For most other levels I used cAzar x2 in place of Ei-dunn, and used a second Namahage in place of cHawkmoon.

The epic team started with cColen being replaced by another Scarlett, but I soon realized slow speed doesn’t matter with battle items, so after stage 5 or 6 I put Colen into the team.

Now I need to catch some sleep, so legendary will have to wait till tomorrow. :crazy_face: :sleepy:

It is much appreciated, the work you have put into helping us to discern good objectives for Wunderland & HEROS**
thank you!! :pray::sun_behind_small_cloud:

Should I pull?

• I’m F2P (so focus = HOTM)
  • Already got this months HOTM
  • Got both 4*s
  • don’t have the bear, but have S3 badger as good green 3* tank (grevle)
  • I consider the event 5*s as some of the best and most fun ingame
1 Like

4 pulls from coins, 4 x s1 3*, all duplicates

Thanks

1 Like

Sounds like a “hold onto your coins” situation to me.

2 Likes

First pull today from free coins and…

Lucky day! I want Alice too but I think I’ll save coins for next month :grin:

21 Likes

15 Likes

I have pulled 2x Dawa with free coins
Got an Elkanen too but he is a duplicate unfortunately
Then 3* from some gem pulls.

All tiers complete (I used mono purple for stage 15), now time to farm me some experience

1 Like

I have a question… Where are the trainer heroes? :grinning:

Not bad with just one pull:

I’ll stop. This event was really generous with me in the past and now Alice and Jabber are the only ones that I don’t have.

7 Likes

Soooo, what score do I really need to be close to top 1000 in the end? :thinking:

Got 2 Cats with my 3 pulls so far. Dupes. I was hoping for the bear…

2 Likes

Having pulled costume for Vivica in January, I am no longer interested in chasing the White Rabbit (who knows where that could take me, heh!). I am done hoarding event coins also, just spend them as they come.

2 pulls so far got me Graymane (my 324th) and Brienne (my 275th). Unfortunately, Heimdall ate them.

There’s one more pull possible once I finish rare and epic difficulties. Heimdall already looking through the menu.

4 Likes

Based on January 740k wasn’t good enough for top 1k rare. I think I’ve seen 760-770k thrown around before. I’m in a similar spot as you and not sure I’m going to make the push for top 1k.

5 Likes

Yeah so around 770k is the minimum, when I try to finish in top 1k I try to aim for at least 790k or 800k. That’s safe.
You should be at least around place 7-800 on Sunday evening, that you stay in the top 1k till Monday morning

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/sept-2020-riddles-of-wonderland-challenge-event-guides-discussion-summoning-results/201961/156?u=ferg
From last riddles, 760k wasn’t enough, but you will find in the same thread some results with 770k that finished top 1k

3 Likes

Mmmm, it’s a no for me too. Gonna work on my teams a bit more before I try to squeeze into top 1000. :wink:

Thank for the info!

Screenshot_20210318-203932_Empires

So easy this time. Kvasir - bee and Grevle is awesome. I am short of 4* heroes, but I benched heroes like Gormek, Grimm and Little Johne :wink:

1 Like

I have better one… why 15 stages not 10? Villans was so smooth 15 is too much…

1 Like

lol I’m ok with the 15. Just for the XP farming :slight_smile:

2 Likes