:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Riddles of Wonderland Wonderland
Image Aether Power Description
ailment-reflect Ailment Reflect At the start of each battle, this Hero reflects cleansable status ailments they would receive to a random character on the opposing team for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability (if costume is available): Mindless Attack on Special Skill
When this character casts their Special Skill, they have a 50% chance to give Mindless Attack for 3 turns to a random enemy.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Mad as a Hatter
  • Deals 400% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
  • Steals all the dispellable buffs from the enemies and randomly allocates them on the allies.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

Note: An updated All-in-one graphic will be uploaded when available

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

August 2020

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning The Hatter.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get The Hatter by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get The Hatter by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get The Hatter by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get The Hatter by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get The Hatter by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get The Hatter

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get The Hatter by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get The Hatter

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - The Hatter (post release)

:question: Is The Hatter worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of The Hatter would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think The Hatter’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Dispeller/ Buff Stealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of The Hatter compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does The Hatter’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Clsss, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is The Hatter worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think The Hatter is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think The Hatter is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

I got him today. He will have to fight Telly for Tonics, but what do you think of him? Primarily on offense?

2 Likes

Hatter polls inserted

1 Like

Grats! Yes, he’s very fun on offense. Level 23 mana troops help immensely, he’s much better at 9 tiles so he’s charged when the all the buffs start to appear. Hatter is not a priority compared to other heroes (especially Telly) but I have no regrets about giving him the tonics.

2 Likes

Does he steal special skill? In raid I attack team that had hatter and I used Santa when Hatter fires it was like enemy fires Santa on my team and there are prize come from sky. Does he steal special skill too?

No just steals dispellable buffs. Do you have a pic of what happened?

Just finished leveling him. Any thoughts on what emblem path to take?

I 'm going along the defensive path. He’s not supposed to be a killer in my team so I want to boost his defense stats.

3 Likes

I’m going defense/HP as well. The damage is just extra, here’s there for support imho.

2 Likes

He’s definitely a strong support hero lol with a possible kill shot. Mine deals about 650-700 damage to target and a decent amount to nb. Love using him on taunt heroes

6 Likes

@Chicago48 I’m not discrediting his damage, but for me, his purpose would be to steal buffs. When you take him into battle are you thinking to yourself, I need a hard hitter, let’s take the hatter? No lol. Because his main role is not to deal damage. We’re you agreeing with me? Did I misunderstand you?

I live 30 minutes outside the city by the way. As a kid, I went to damn near every bulls game in that original stadium. The pipe organ in that old stadium was awesome.

1 Like

I want him so bad. The more I watch Empires and puzzles Books using him for tournaments and wars the more I want him

He seems so versatile and will be so useful against the annoying double taunt defenses

Certainly the icing in the cake for my green team

Waiting for him in the next Soul Exchange. I have a bunch of Arfanias and Klaerns to trade for him

2 Likes

Wowzers bit of short topic haha just got this dude will check other topics on him…
Guess gotta be viable as stealing buffs with lot of them about theese days :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

How does he compare to Grace now in the current meta ?

1 Like

I also have a similar question, is The Hatter’s “steal buffs” still relevant in today’s meta? (I would say yes)

1 Like

This guy was sat on my bench for so long. But when facing Hawthorne or Miriam & Midnight, he is such a miracle

Il will re-emblem him with a defensive path and give him the LB materials. He definitely deserve them

8 Likes

He’s been on my wishlist for so long.

Glad to see that people are discovering his abilities

I agree. Steal the buffs and give them to the team is such a miracle and might be a match changer

3 Likes

I got him today but his niche has been taken by Halloween heroes. Still an ok hero even if he is past his prime.

2 Likes

Agree he is on a downward trajectory, but he was so very useful for a long time

1 Like