🍡 [Sept 2020] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event!!

NOTE: This thread is being posted 1 WEEK before the start of the event to facilitate early discussions. Table below has full dates & times

Start Time End Time Duration
2020-09-10T07:00:00Z 2020-09-14T07:00:00Z 4.0 days

Note: Start & End times of the Challenge Event have changed. The event now begins 1 hour earlier (0700 UTC not 0800 UTC) & ends 13 hours earlier (0700 UTC not 2000 UTC).
Per Announcement: Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

Reflected Color
:leaves: Nature/ Green

:world_map: @Mariamne’s Fantastic Stage Guide

Link to pre-written & formatted β€œtext” version to post to β€œin-game” chat by @FighterJack – Credit @FighterJack

:tada: @cap & @Mariamne’s Great Guide to Rewards

NOTE: Completion Rewards will be given even if the final stage is completed after the event ended, as long as it’s started before the event ends.

:woman_superhero: Heroes & Bosses

Alice – 5* – :snowflake: Ice

Jabberwock – 5* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

The Hatter – 5* – :leaves: Nature

Queen of Hearts – 5* – :fire: Fire

White Rabbit – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Captain of Diamonds – 4* – :snowflake: Ice

Cheshire Cat – 4* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Shrubbear – 3* – :leaves: Nature

:gem: Summons Costs

Like all other Event Summon Portals, the Portal Cost is per below:

Single Summon

• 10 Challenge Coins
    OR
  • 300 Gems

10x Summon

• 2600 Gems

:game_die: Summoning Appearance Rates

Please note that Challenge Event Heroes are amongst the lowest odds of any Hero in the game. Even with a large number of Summons, you are very likely not to get Challenge Event Heroes, particularly 5*.

I highly recommend setting and sticking to a budget for Summoning to avoid overspending and frustration.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 63.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x). Based on 10,000 gems costing 99.99 USD, I have also added an approximate $ cost too.

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

|Occurence|1x
US$3.00|10x
US$26.00|30x
US$77.99|100x
US$259.97|500x
US$1,299.87|1500x
US$3,899.61|
|-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
| Get at Least 1 Riddles Hero (3*-5*) | 14.6% | 79.4% | 99.1% | 100% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 5* Riddles Hero | 1.0% | 9.6% | 26.0% | 63.4% | 99.3% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 5* Riddles Hero | 0.2% | 2.0% | 5.8% | 18.1% | 63.2% | 95.0% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 4* Riddles Hero | 5.7% | 44.4% | 82.8% | 99.7% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 4* Riddles Hero | 2.85% | 25.1% | 58.0% | 94.5% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 3* Riddles Hero | 7.9% | 56.1% | 91.5% | 99.9% | 100% | 100% |

Putting That In Perspective

• If 1 million players each spent US$26.00 to do 10 Summons, 206,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Riddles Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$259.97 to do 100 Summons, 366,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Riddles 5* Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$1,299.87 to do 500 Summons, 368,000 of those players would NOT get a particular Riddles 5* Hero

Summary Graphic of Portal Odds

See below amazing summary graphic by @Dorkus showing what odds you can really expect from the various summons portals in the game:

:link: Related Threads

Related Info:

Hero Threads:

Previous Threads:

19 Likes

Is the Legendary completion rewards not fully filled in?
Rare = Cape
Epic = Orb + Cape
Legendary = Orb

Seems odd it would only be an Orb?
Don’t suppose we get Darts from Legendary completion, do we? That will be perfect if so!
I need 2 darts (one from POV finish and hopefully from here), or a Tome would be nice…

2 Likes

It is all there…?

4 Likes

Just testing you…

facepalm to me
I was expecting better rewards I think that is why lol

2 Likes

Love these odds of getting a 4* pirate

Do I get a prize for finding Wally? @Guvnor

1 Like

The worst portal for me. I have not caught any 5* here. And I have done a lot of pulls.

2 Likes

I have Shrubbear, Chesire Cat and White Rabbit.
Would obviously love Jabber, or any of the others to be fair.

5 Likes

Is there a thread that I can look at that might show videos of what type of teams to bring for each level of the event ( rare epic legendary ) ?
Im thinking more fire heroes based on the fact that green is reflected, and that 13/15 stages have green monsters while the other 2 are solo red ( stage 13 ) and red dark (stage 15).
I’m going to keep looking for a link in the threads but if any1 has any other helpful info please share. TY in advance

Here we go again, getting my teams ready, 15 flasks and hopefully enough battle items to get to my usual and desired top1000-500-1000 ranks. :fox_face:

Good luck everyone :fox_face::beer:

13 Likes

My first event pull was queen of hearts in 2018,my second pull a year ago was again the Queen… I haven’t pull any other 5* hero until today. My favourite is Alice and Jabberwocky but i really miss a yellow strong attacker,so i hope to pull White rabbit

5 Likes

I only have Shrubbear. I’d be happy with any other Wonderland hero.

3 Likes

Really amazing collection of 3* and 4* with talents!

1 Like

I am ready to fight :wink:
My main teams for this event :

20200909_163323

It’s all red :grin:

7 Likes

I have all the 3&4* heroes from Wonderland. Many times over. But none of the 5*

I’ll feed challenge coins to this portal but since I have lousy luck summoning event 5* if they want me to feed it gems they need to add another 4* :woman_shrugging:

I have QoH and WR but would love to pull Jabber and Alice. Hatter after his buff is a decent hero as well. But we all know how it’s gonna be. Tones of feeders :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have only Cheshire Cat and I would be happy if I got Shrubbear.

1 Like

Nice!

Not sure i give it a shot. Was not able to prepare for battle items, and spending a week of holiday at the moment. But these will be my teams

For rare and epic

And legendary, either blue or yellow

4 Likes

Rare and epic is nearly the same @Ranvir @Calling_Demon :grinning:
I like that gazella team, Miki is the best but blue won’t work too well maybe :thinking:

Yeah but he has 2 Squire Wabbit. I think they are stronger than my 2 Rudolph.

1 Like