HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Troops are click to assign, so if you click a troop slot your troops should pop up.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

(Apparently my interpretive dance of appreciation is not permitted by forum posting rules so here are some words) :joy:

1 Like

@GDIBass Thank you for getting the last of the S5 heros into the database! I realize this is a tedious job, but it is appreciated by more than you know! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @GDIBass!!! Really appreciated.

1 Like

Just a heads up the new S5 5* Khafre is being renamed to Khufu in the new version.

1 Like

I’m here with an update :smiling_face:

May HOTM

New S2 Costumes

6 Likes

@GDIBass - I’m guessing the answer is no, but is there any way/API to get my current roster out of heroplan?

I do a lot of spreadsheet based analysis around my heroes - I don’t want to replace all the functionality you already have in heroplan, but maintaining a second spreadsheet that just lists my heroes is also tedious. Would love to just have a live REST call or something in the spreadsheet that can pull it. I’ve looked at the export file - that gets me a lot of the way there but I’d have to manipulate it still (and it doesn’t give me costume levels - just whether I have the costume or not.)

I know you don’t play any more - so I’m guessing this is unlikely. Hoping there’s something that’s there and just not documented though :).

If I can help at all with anything, the offer’s still open! Line/Discord ids in my profile if that works better for you.

1 Like

This is already in place :slight_smile:

1. Login
  2. Hit the “profile” dropdown
  3. click “my profile”

Domain should now be HeroPlan.io

Then hit the little green button on the middle right side which says “export profile”

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the export file I mentioned. Doesn’t quite give me everything I want and still takes the manual export step. Thanks!

1 Like

Is it just costume levels missing?

That’s the main piece. I would use the calculated stats with the emblem tree nodes chosen, too, if they were available, but I have the maxed stats shown in the portals for all the heroes already available, so that would just be an extra niceness.

1 Like

I see. That might be doable. I have a kind of weird algo for storing the tree in as few bits as possible, but translating it shouldn’t be hard.

No promises, but I’ll try to tackle it tomorrow.

BTW the new costumes and hero have been added. Is Khafre already renamed?

4 Likes

That would be awesome. Thank you!

For Khafre/Khufu, I think the change is in v48, which looks like it hit iOS yesterday, so I think so. I don’t have the hero to check that it’s live, though, even once I get the update installed.

ETA: Yes, name change is live. Finally found one in the top 100 and it shows Khufu.

1 Like

Yes it’s live

4 Likes

One other thing I noticed as I was looking around. Director Zuri got another buff. She now recovers 65% health for the ally with the lowest HP and 42% for everyone else. Her minions are now 15% HP and 22% attack.

2 Likes

Alright, pushing up what I have now… should be live in a minute or two. Let me know if that works, also check the numbers, there was some spaghetti code in there I had to deal with lol.

3 Likes

(and don’t forget I still haven’t gotten the limit break calculations in there)… If they’re easy and someone can point me to them I can probably add them

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at the limit break stuff but haven’t found a calculation that checks out quite yet. Will work on it.

Loving the new columns. Did find one issue so far:
I have Agnes on my roster but at 1/1 still. Heroplan website lists her maxed power as 464 which is correct. Export has it as 234. (Real 1/1 power is 260, so 234 is not just the unmaxed power). Maxed Attack/Def/HP match between export file and website.

Digging further…

• All 1/1s I’ve checked are too low in power.
  • Guardian Falcon I have maxed, but no limit breaking, emblems, or costume bonus. Power is reported correctly.
  • Wu Kong I have maxed. No limit breaking/emblems, but full costume bonus. Power is exported as 644. Costume stats are blank. Game power is 679.
  • Valen I have maxed. No limit breaking but +20 emblems and full costume bonus. Power is exported as 542. Costume stats again are blank. Game power is 565.

ETA Further:

• When the costume stats are blank, no costume ascension/level shows up either. I don’t see a pattern in which costumes show up and which don’t. Here’s the breakdown.
Full List
Missing Stats/Ascensions/Levels
1/1 Costumes
  • Ameonna
  • Balthazar
  • Berden
  • Brienne
  • Caedmon
  • Carver
  • Colen
  • Cyprian
  • Finley
  • Friar Tuck
  • Gan Ju
  • Gormek
  • Grimm
  • Justice
  • Karil
  • Kashhrek
  • Kelile
  • Killhare
  • Li Xiu
  • Little John
  • Marie-Therese
  • Melia
  • Mnesseus
  • Obakan
  • Prisca
  • Quintus
  • Rigard (I have 2 - one shows the costume, one doesn’t - the one that doesn’t is the unleveled one)
  • Sabina
  • Santa Claus (again, I have 2 base heroes - one shows the costume and one doesn’t. Again, it’s the unleveled one that’s missing)
  • Sartana (again, I have 2, both unleveled costumes, neither show)
  • Scarlett
  • Skittleskull
  • Snow White
Partially Leveled Costumes
  • Belith
  • Drake Fong
  • Graymane
  • Gunnar
  • Isshtak
  • Jack O’Hare
  • Kadilen
  • Nashgar
  • Oberon
Maxed Costumes
  • Boldtusk
  • Melendor
  • Tyrum
  • Valen
  • Wu Kong
Correctly Shown Costumes
1/1
  • Kailani
  • Master Lepus
  • Victor
Partially Leveled
  • Azar
  • Dawa
  • Santa Claus (I have 2. Shown one is partially leveled. Unshown is 1/1.)
  • Ulmer
  • White Rabbit
Maxed
  • Bane
  • Hawkmoon
  • Jahangir
  • Mother North
  • Renfeld
  • Rigard (I have 2, one shows, one doesn’t. The one that doesn’t is 1/1.)
  • Tiburtus
  • Vanda
1 Like

Hey @GDIBass, just want you to know that your work is very much appreciated. Heroplan is an invaluable tool! You are a very talented programmer.

7 Likes

One other question - if the costume is present, should the Base Stats for the maxed base hero reflect the costume bonus? Currently, they do not.

1 Like