🔱 Costumed Gadeirus – 4* Nature / Green Costume from Season 2

New Season 2 Costume is released: Costumed Gadeirus

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Gadeirus, as well as your thoughts on him.

Costumed Gadeirus

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Paladin
S
Slow
1%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Atlantis
Image Aether Power Description
heal-increase Heal Increase At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +50% increase for any healing received for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Strengthening Smash
  • Deals 130% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies get +48% attack for 4 turns.
  • All allies regenerate 480 boosted health over 4 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Atlantis Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +5% / +10% / +15% / +20% / +25% defense.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

May 2022

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Gadeirus from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Season 2 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v47]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Gadeirus ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Gadeirus.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Gadeirus and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Gadeirus worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Gadeirus on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Gadeirus ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Gadeirus as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Gadeirus Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Gadeirus’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Gadeirus and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Gadeirus, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Gadeirus when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Gadeirus, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Gadeirus (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Gadeirus), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Gadeirus (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Gadeirus worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Gadeirus would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Gadeirus’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Attack Buffer
  • HP Booster (Over Time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Gadeirus compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Gadeirus’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Gadeirus is better ?

• Normal Gadeirus
  • Costumed Gadeirus

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Gadeirus worth giving Druid Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Gadeirus is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Gadeirus is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Gadeirus worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Gadeirus then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

wow, damage, BT-level attack boost + boosted health for all? that’s a massive improvement over the original.

He’s been sitting at the very bottom of my 4* green heroes to level, but since l lack a Gullinbursti and may never get one at this point, i would absolutely level him up in a heartbeat if i got the costume.

3 Likes

He is similar to golden pig, definetly great 4* worth maxing.

2 Likes

Paladin class suits him too to survive to heal. Great upgrade.

:beers:

6 Likes

Yeah def a improvement on the original … Vf tournament no red be handy

7 Likes

Looks like baby Heimdall with ressurrection traded for higher attack buff and bit of AoE damage. Not bad.

I fed my original maxed gaderius away!!!

The original was so bad, he was just a waste of roster space.

Now ive to lvl him from scratch if i manage to summon his costume $#!%

This looks like a humongous upgrade over the original hero. Seems very worthy of being leveled up if pulled!

Just pulled him…feeling like it was a lucky pull, I’m new and CTP and this was off of coins saved from moving through Atlantis levels! I’m mainly still working on my 3* bench and soon going in a real way to 4* leveling…I have Triton, Mnesseus, and Melia from Atlantis family and as I’ll likely be doing a mix 3*/4* team for a while I’m thinking clustering some of them for family bonus might be worth it

I haven’t seen any comments on Gadeirus with his new costume…opinions? Reccs?

Pics of his fully leveled up below

3 Likes

Costume version is great, worth embleming and LB.

4 Likes

Yeah I also think he’s a great hero and huge improvement from his original form. Contrary to their original threads, I think the new Gaderius is better than the new Ameonna.

2 Likes

Polls with opinions can always be found in the hero threads

4 Likes

I tested him in Beta and in costume he was really good.
If I pulled him I would level him, give him emblems and possibly even LB him.
It depends how many other 4* healers you have ie Gullinbursti etc.
But he will be good for some of the tournaments

4 Likes

I’d toss my regular Gads if the costume wasn’t a possibility of getting. That said, Buff booster and very fast 4 star tournaments he will be a God.

1 Like

He’s kinda like c rigard now minus the cleanse in favour of damage. Didn’t realise all the effects are AOE

Anyone have a screenshot of his stats with limit break and emblems on the costume side?

I have had my Gadeirus sat at 3/60 for years, but never find a use for him.
Does anyone have the costume version and use him with it?

Looks good from the card though

1 Like

Looks like a bit of makeup. But still a makeup. One dispell cancels his whole effect. He shouldnt have damage at all and should have other effect instead.

VF wars and tourn shure, but other than that I can only see him on mono or 4-1 sealing the deal and bringing the comfiness of sure victory.

Other than that with (s)low speed he’ll recover maybe 140hpt and his att is garbage as complimented with poor stats and heal just takes too long, I mean its less than most slash attacks.

So I can only visualise him with Buddy and Almur on team and one more green healer (not overtime) in 4-1 or mono with 5th strong striker. Otherwise recovery takes too long and if he gets dispelled its a bummer.

Edit: He’s a Paladin, so that changes things a bit :grimacing:

1 Like

If he as average speed he might be more usable.