Celimene - 5* Ice / Blue from Challenge Festival 2

New Bard hero is released: Celimene

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Celimene, as well as your thoughts on Celimene.

Celimene

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Ranger
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 961 925 1731
4/90 1099 1059 1981
Origin Family
Challenge Festival 2 Bard
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Attack Ailment Reduction
Reduces the effect of status ailments affecting attack by 50%. The effect applies to this character and its allies in the battle.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Moonlight Sonata
  • Deals 400% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies can’t get their status ailments cleansed from Special Skills for 3 turns.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -44% defense for 3 turns

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Bard Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Attack is increased to 891 from 830.
  • Defense is increased to 859 from 797
  • Health is increased to 1606 from 1417.
  • Damage is increased to 400% from 375%.
  • Ailment clenase immuniser and defende down ailments are now last only 3 turns instead of 4.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Challenge Festival (Additional Bard) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Celimene ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Celimene.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Celimene and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Celimene worth summoning for?

• Would you use Celimene on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Celimene ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Celimene as an opponent?

• Would you give Celimene Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Celimene’s character design?

• If you Summoned Celimene and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Celimene, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Celimene when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Celimene, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Celimene (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Celimene), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

7 Likes

Feedback Poll - Celimene (post release)

:question: Is Celimene worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Celimene would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Celimene’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Ailment Cleansing Immunizer
  • Defense Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Celimene compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Celimene’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Celimene’s Base Stats?

Note this means Celimene’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Celimene worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Celimene is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Celimene is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Celimene worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Celimene then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

7 Likes

Got lucky with my first pull! Happy to have my first 5 star bard. Stats bit better than in beta, and special deals more damage but the debuffs last a turn less

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Celimene - German translation error

The hero card is adjusted with the changes.
Polls are enabled now.

3 Likes

I love her looks…so reminds me of LotL…I didn’t even read her special before I was enamored with her appearance. Thats right…I’m shallow…:sweat_smile:
Anyway back on topic :crazy_face: I do like the specials …not sure how to get the most from timing on this heros special and happy to see some balance.
Good luck everyone and congratulations to the lucky ones!

9 Likes

Just pulled her and I’m not sure how to rate this one yet. The biggest asset is bard class. The damage is ok but nothing special, and making status ailments uncleansable sounds ok but very situational, as I don’t think ailments are that important in current meta. Also speed is average so probably won’t trigger at the same time with Hippo, but will have to check with bard mana buff + troops. Certainly won’t fit into my defence.

You and me both!

But also, that 400% to three is no joke… and makes status effects effectively uncleansable… with the right team? She’s a monster, but a beautiful one :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

400% damage to 3 is just okay? She has very high attack stat as well, that’s 3 near sniper hits and more than adalinda who also gives defence down and is very good

The unclenseable ailments would have to be used in the correct team but essentially even without that you see getting unclenseable defence down with her which is great in itself

Is she super OP? No but very good indeed IMO

9 Likes

She hits about the same as Guan Yu, so pretty good but not exactly among the very best of them. I’m using Hippo for all of my attacks, so I would pick Tinsel over her because of fast speed. Still thinking if I should level up 2C Magni before Celimene because I think 2C Magni would have better synergy, but she is good so she’s first or second in line out of my blue heroes.

What will happen when Guardian Gazelle casted her Dancing?

Shouldn’t she be playing a cello instead of violin? Unless they rename her to Violimene :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Gazelle should still work against her since she removes even uncleansable ailments.

2 Likes

She’s tier below ogima narcisa rhys, if you don’t have rhys then portal is a good option but personally recommend waiting for ogima to be featured.

She’s not getting scopes borahae :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:.

1 Like

Damage reduced to half and Gazzels allies still immune to ailments and buffs

1 Like

She and narcisa are terrifying to face together. One gives AD, the other DD. One refreshes ailments, the other makes them uncleansable…very, very strong in the towers as well

2 Likes

Was super lucky to have pulled her just cause I already have multiple copies of the other featured. Yes I would have preferred Ogima but at least she’s gorgeous and I love her art :slight_smile:

My thoughts on her is that she’s an inferior Adalinda, as they do similar damage but Adalinda has a higher DD and for an extra turn, and I prefer the fiends than having uncleansable status effects. Would that be accurate or am I missing something?

10 Likes

I like her DD. She would probably change Alasie C in my team. Yeah Alasie is fast and great but DD means more to me. I already have Milady in my team so I can not wait to see that brutal damage after Celimene and Milady fires.

2 Likes

Is her illusion cone from the artist of El Naddaha?

Got her from 1st pull after getting 3* via silver coin (not always work). Is she worth ascending? i hv Sobek, cAlasie, M&M, Morel waiting on the bench.

1 Like