|League of Villains||Villains|
|Special Skill: Brutal Bull Rush|
|All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully
League of Villains Heroes have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / 15% chance to heal for 10% / 30% of dealt damage when attacking an enemy.
Note on Corrosive Burn & interraction with other effects.
Some clarifications on the corrosive effects:
- Corrosive doesn’t override undispellables
- Corrosive overrides dispellables (so normal burn doesn’t override corrosive burn)
- Undispellables overrides corrosive
- Corrosive overrides stacks
- Corrosives secondary effects can stack with other similar ones e.g. Dark Lords corrosive poison with Little Johns minus mana generation
- Dark Lords corrosive poison can be mana shielded by clerics due to the secondary effect
- HOTMs can resists the whole corrosive effect, if they are immune to first or secondary effect e.g. Reuben and Ranvir both can resist Dark Lords status ailment
There have been no changes to Asterius from last seen beta build.
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.65% chance of summoning Asterius.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 15 times out of 100, you’ll get Asterius by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
- 56 times out of 100, you’ll get Asterius by pull 500 (130,000 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Asterius by pull 1,796 (467,200 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Asterius by pull 2,761 (717,900 gems)
Putting that in Perspective
85 out of every 100 people won’t get Asterius by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each spent
$259.97 (US)to summon times, 846,364 of those players wouldn’t get Asterius
5 out of every 100 people won’t get Asterius by the 1800th pull
If 1 Million players each spent
$4,671.53 USto summon times, 49,663 of those players wouldn’t get Asterius
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
- [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Other League of Villains Heroes:
- 🦹♂ Asterius – 5* Fire/ Red from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Crystalis – 5* Ice/ Blue from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Dark Lord – 5* Dark/ Purple from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Isrod – 5* Fire/ Red from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Karnov – 5* Dark/ Purple from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Toxicandra – 5* Nature/ Green from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Ingolf – 4* Dark/ Purple from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Sanngrior – 4* Ice/ Blue from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Edd – 3* Dark/ Purple from League of Villains
- 🦹♂ Skrekok – 3* Fire/ Red from League of Villains