🦹 [MASTER] League of Villains Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The League of Villains Challenge Event!!

NOTE: This thread is a MASTER thread & no longer is published specific to a given event appearing.

Start Time End Time Duration
Thursday at 07:00 UTC Monday at 07:00 UTC 4.0 days

Check out calendar and digital_calendar for dates on when the monthly challenge event is appearing.

Reflected Color
:new_moon_with_face: Dark/Purple

:world_map: @cap’s Original Stage Guide

Rewards Summary

Credit: @Cap
Source: 🌟 Memento Challenge Events - #2 by Mariamne

Click for Rewards Summary by Mariamne

NOTE: Completion Rewards will be given even if the final stage is completed after the event ended, as long as it’s started before the event ends.

:world_map: Alternative Guides

Transcript Guide to “Copy Paste” into In-Game Chat

Credit: @FighterJack
Source: 🦹 [Feb 2021] League of Villains Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results - #55 by FighterJack

Expand to copy into game chat

League of Villains
Reflected: :elementdark:
[#4396ff]C = Crystalis
[#10ff18]T = Toxicandra
[#a569bd]D = Dark Lord
[#ff2508]A = Asterius
[#a569bd]K = Karnov
[#ff2508]I = Isrod
[#a569bd]I = Ingolf
[#4396ff]S = Sanngrior
[#a569bd]E = Edd
[#ff2508]S = Skrekok

Format:
Element(s) for waves 1 & 2 / Boss stage in order
1: :elementdark: / :elementdark: [#ff2508]S :elementdark:
[#ffffff]2: :elementfire::elementice: / [#a569bd]E [#4396ff]S
[#ffffff]3: :elementdark::elementice: / [#a569bd]I [#ff2508]I
[#ffffff]4: :elementdark::elementice: / [#a569bd]K [#ff2508]A
[#ffffff]5: :elementdark::elementice: / [#a569bd]D [#10ff18]T [#ff2508]I

6: :elementfire: / [#a569bd]E [#ff2508]S [#a569bd]I
[#ffffff]7: :elementfire::elementice: / [#ff2508]A [#a569bd]K D
[#ffffff]8: :elementdark::elementfire: / [#10ff18]T [#a569bd]D [#4396ff]C
[#ffffff]9: :elementdark::elementfire: / [#ff2508]I [#4396ff]C [#a569bd]K
[#ffffff]10: :elementdark::elementice: / [#4396ff]C [#a569bd]D [#ff2508]A

Guide by @VeryQuietly

Credit: @VeryQuietly
Source: Quick Reference Sheet and Graphics for Events, HOTM, hero types, summon portals, cost comparison

Click for Alternate Guide

Click for Summary of ALL events

Guide by @Zartanis

Credit: @Zartanis
Source: {Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Click for Quick Guide

Click for Full Guide (Inc. Boss/ Mob HP's)

Guide by @ColdHands

Credit: @ColdHands
Source: Challenge Events by CH

Click for guide (not yet inc. Boss HP)

Villain Hero Use Bonus

This feature is NEW!!

The use of League of Villains Heroes in a given stage of the League of Villains Challenge Event will give a bonus to those heroes.

Specifically:

• Heroes of the Villains family bypass the Elemental Barriers in this Challenge Event’s stages
  • Heroes of the Villains family have increased attack, defense, and health (+20%) in this Challenge Event’s stages

In Previous Beta Builds, there was also a bonus to stage scores for using Villains family members, however this was removed in the final beta testing.

:gem: Summons Costs

Like all other Event Summon Portals, the Portal Cost is per below:

Single Summon

• 10 Challenge Coins
    OR
  • 300 Gems

10x Summon

• 2600 Gems

:game_die: Summoning Appearance Rates

Please note that Challenge Event Heroes are amongst the lowest odds of any Hero in the game. Even with a large number of Summons, you are very likely not to get Challenge Event Heroes, particularly 5*.

I highly recommend setting and sticking to a budget for Summoning to avoid overspending and frustration.

APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Classic Hero: 58.1%
Epic Classic Hero: 15.8%
Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Rare Trainer Hero: 5.0%
Epic Trainer Hero: 5.0%

Rare Event Hero: 7.9%
Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
Legendary Event Hero 1.0%

BONUS DRAW
Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Note: The addition of Trainer Heroes to the Portal Odds has come at the expense of Season 1 Odds. NO CHANGE has been made to the Challenge Event Hero Odds.
Share your thoughts on this addition here: Trainer Heroes in Event Portals -- Thoughts and Discussions

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x). Based on 10,000 gems costing 99.99 USD, I have also added an approximate $ cost too.

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

|Occurence|1x
US$3.00|10x
US$26.00|30x
US$77.99|100x
US$259.97|500x
US$1,299.87|1500x
US$3,899.61|
|-|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
| Get at Least 1 Villains Hero (3*-5*) | 14.6% | 79.4% | 99.1% | 100% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 5* Villains Hero | 1.0% | 9.6% | 26.0% | 63.4% | 99.3% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 5* Villains Hero | 0.17% | 1.7% | 4.9% | 15.4% | 56.6% | 91.8% |
| Get at Least 1 of Any 4* Villains Hero | 5.7% | 44.4% | 82.8% | 99.7% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 Particular 4* Villains Hero | 2.85% | 25.1% | 58.0% | 94.5% | 100% | 100% |
| Get at Least 1 3* Villains Hero | 7.9% | 56.1% | 91.5% | 99.9% | 100% | 100% |

Putting That In Perspective

• If 1 million players each spent US$26.00 to do 10 Summons, 206,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Villains Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$259.97 to do 100 Summons, 366,000 of those players would NOT get ANY Villains 5* Heroes

• If 1 million players each spent US$1,299.87 to do 500 Summons, 434,300 of those players would NOT get a particular Villains 5* Hero

Summary Graphic of Portal Odds

See below amazing summary graphic by @Dorkus showing what odds you can really expect from the various summons portals in the game:

:link: Related Threads

Related Info:

Hero Threads:

Previous Threads:

11 Likes

bumping post for current event.

3 Likes

Rare and Epic done and scores below for those like to see them. Legendary I’ll get sorted out later

16 Likes

Can you show us your teams? :grinning:

Rare

Epic

10 Likes

Are you pulling out saving for next event? I have not decided yet but lean towards saving

I’m definitely saving up for later events. Got a feeling they will replace Teltoc with Starfall Circus in December like they did with Pirates this month. Wanna try my luck over there.

Wow impressive scores already! Still missing cUlmer over here but got the other two. I used 2 Chick Jr. instead of Karil & Gato at my first run.

2 Likes

Rare done (at least I think) for 10k

team and items

4 Likes

Have finished rare, not going for score as don’t have the right heroes to do so (used ishtak, grevle, c Brienne, nordri and gato) but the completion plus found chest plus leftovers from last event got me Ingolf on a single pull.

Not completely sold on him but running out of purples I’m particularly interested in levelling and he may have use in VF or buff booster tournaments especially where no yellow.

3 Likes

Epic should be done for 5k

Team (yes I used c.Gunnar and c.Kiril instead of regular one, I wasn’t paying attention)

6 Likes

That’s legendary done. Space to move it on if needed.

8 Likes

I will try to stay in top100 for legendary, I’m quite happy for now

7 Likes

Top 100 was 925k last time I believe. Just so you know what the expectations will be

2 Likes

Event sucks butt. So do the summons results. Greedy schmucks.

Well don’t play the event or summon in it then. Seems an easy solution to me?

3 Likes

Portals are broken for me. Did two tens, got lianna and dupe bull - only legendary villain i already had.
Seriously i couldn’t get toxi or Karnov instead??
I’m so angry i consider feeding all dupes away.

I made 10 pulls, + two or three with coins : got Obakan and Sartana…
I already own Crystalis from the previous event, but man… 2 x classic heroes.

3 Likes

A question for the more experienced players: Currently 591 k Epic (10000 ish place), 753 k Legendary (2200 ish place). Will these scores be enough to keep me in top 50k epic and top 10k Legendary or do I need to improve them further? First time competing.

1 Like

Did 23 pulls.

Wanted Alexandrine badly so I expected the game not giving her to me. How was I surprised I got her twice already. Good healer is never bad. Also nice to get Ingolf whom I didn’t have.

9 Likes

Yesterday’s pull.

Tonight’s pull.

:exploding_head:

I had expected a S1 dupe. Now I can finally replace Quintus Costume +20 on defence for very fast wars, right?! :star_struck:

Note: This is my third challenge event 5* in 3.5+ years playing. I have been incredibly lucky; this is not a typical summon.

27 Likes