🌚 Aconia – 5* Dark / Purple from Contest of Elements

New Contest of Elements (Dark) hero is released: Aconia

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Aconia, as well as your thoughts on Aconia.

Aconia

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Rogue
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 939 925 1838
4/90 1074 1059 2103
Origin Family
Contest of Elements Super Elemental
Image Aether Power Description
fiend-resist Fiend Resist At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new Fiends for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Troop Strong Damage Modifier
This Passive Skill has two different functions based on if this character is in attack or in defense.

Passive Skill as attacking character:
This character’s Troops deal 100% more additional damage against weaker element.

Passive Skill as defending character:
This character receives 10% less additional damage from Troops of stronger element.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Bleed Inducing Daggers
  • Summons a Dagger Fiend for the target and Holy enemies. The Fiend damages its target with 250% attack every turn.
  • The Dagger Fiend absorbs healing. It disappears after absorbing healing amount equal to 20% of its target’s max health.
  • When the Dagger Fiend disappears after it has absorbed enough healing, the owner receives 810 Bleed damage over 3 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique heroes of the same family

Super Elemental Family

Super Elemental family makes Mono teams even stronger.
This hero enhances Dark element.

• One or more shields are enhanced to Power Gems each turn.
  • The amount is same as Dark heroes in the team. 5 Power Gems per element can be on board at the same time.

The Power Gem deal 20 damage to a random enemy each turn until it is matched. When Power Gems are matched , they deal 10 damage to a all enemies.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Aconia from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Contest of Elements (Dark) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v57]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Aconia ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Aconia.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Aconia and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Aconia worth summoning for?

• Would you use Aconia on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Aconia ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Aconia as an opponent?

• Would you give Aconia Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Aconia’s character design?

• If you Summoned Aconia and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Aconia, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Aconia when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Aconia, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Aconia (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Aconia), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Aconia (post release)

:question: Is Aconia worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Aconia would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Aconia’s Primary Purpose is?

• Fiend Summoner
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time) (After Fiend is disappeared)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Aconia compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Aconia’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Aconia’s Base Stats?

Note this means Aconia’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Aconia worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Aconia is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Aconia is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Aconia worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Aconia then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

1 Like

Interesting sniper giving you a sadistic choice. Either you keep fiend so you can’t heal and it damages you each turn with 250% of damage, or you remove it and take 810 bleed damage afterwards. In theory Milena should heal out minion, so bleed damage should come after, when Mil cleanses it. But still, will be annoying, especially with those purple super-elemental gems around.

4 Likes

As I said in the other super elemental thread I like both these dark heros and don’t know which I like best. But I would ad that I really appreciate the artwork on these two as a matter of personal preference I like the art on all the super elementals

4 Likes

Here you go. The girl is Aconia, guy would be Griffex.

And before someone starts to complain about beta, it was downloaded from official FB page.

6 Likes

Beautiful art, indeed.

But am I the only one that thinks she is OP? We have many that hit 3 at average speed for 250%. She will hit at least two (unless there are no Holy hero on the defense) with 250% EACH TURN, after she fires at fast speed…

6 Likes

Maybe not OP? The fiend only absorbs 20%. My LB Anne has 1667 HP. So fiend damage is about 330. Lot of poison damage, but that’s DOT and presumably dispellable. Seems like a niche Hero designed to combat the truly OP yellow defenses… if I had Anne, Jove, and Ogima on defense I’d be very worried. Otherwise not so much. Am I missing something?

6 Likes

Further thought… speed aside Rayne seems like a similar and more powerful hero.

I would be interested to know how this interacts with healers who heal first and then cleanse after their heal - Lets take Milena for instance:

Aconia casts fiend
Milena casts heal → Fiend absorbs healing and gives bleed damage
→ Does this then result in the 2nd part of Milena’s 1x Charge special cleansing the residual bleed?

2 Likes

Darn…sounds like Arco will still get the bleed damage.

Will make a nice combo with Mistweaver (and other similar heroes who prevent healing).

Arco converts fiends into minions before healing.

So I believe Arco is the perfect counter. No damage - extra healing even - as soon as Arco fires his special.

3 Likes

For sure. Any fiend maker I face, Arco is in my lineup.

2 Likes

It seems she arrived without any change from Beta.
Polls are now visible.

4 Likes

Morning launch luck.

Unfortunately, like many of you, I am out of roster space and refuse to spend 550 gems for 5 additional slots.

SE news?

14 Likes

Congrats, fun pull. SE news = don’t hold your breath :rofl: :innocent:

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s not too long to wait before we see what the 250% every turn damage looks like :smiley:

2 Likes

810 bleed damage in 3 turns…
And JF needed to be nerfed as his damage was too high. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

The card says 250% attack, not 250% damage. Damage is not lineraly dependent on attack, and damage from 250% attack against a hero will be huge. It will be like a tile hit with Wu Kong boost.

It depends how you remove it. For example Rigard or Vivica heal out the fiend and remove the bleed in one action.

1 Like

Interesting that nobody sees her use on titans. Additional 100% from tile damage and the strong fiends (titan cannot heal them out) can make some real damage.
As a def tank she can also be nasty, when you cannot stack yellow because of the fiends. But maybe it’s because there are much better purple tanks now…

1 Like