🌚 Aconia – 5* Dark / Purple from Contest of Elements

After some time and thought I have decided I like the female or the faster mana of these two. I appreciate the other (griffix) but understand why his mana is slow because of his special. Aconia fits my playstyle better and I sure would love to pull her.
Good luck everyone!

9 Likes

I have exactly the same problem as you, Bro.

Got lucky 8 hours ago, when the portal opens for about 20 mins.

And now, I am out of roster spaces too.

7 Likes

I certainly see the use for every super elemental hero on titans due to this mechanic alone

1 Like

Screenshot_20230522_080917_Empires

So the verbiage reads that is AFTER the fiend vanishes, that the huge bleed damage applies

Rigard or vivica or any cleanser would have to pop a second time to negate the bleed.

Aka, you better bring two healers with 1 being a cleanser or you will bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I wonder if the bleed damage effect is reflected by furdinand’s skills or Vivica’s super talents? . can someone help me answer

it seems they want to nerf the : clean status ailments of yellow heroes like furdinand and rhys because of these purple elemental heroes

1 Like

No. Rigard and Vivica can deal with Aconia on their own:

1. heal
    1a. fiend vanishes
    1b. DoT is applied
  2. cleanse removes DoT.

So one healer with cleanse after healing is enough.

3 Likes

I tried testing but with Aconia being at 1/1, a sneeze kills her

1 Like

Lol…ofcourse I still want this one !! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You could try it on boss Aconia in Elemental Challenge. It works.

Unfortunately, i already completed the levels.

“Super” not “Suoer” also at Griffex’s thread as well. I think I should point this out before you use it as template :smile:.

Thank you for the info. So she is pretty well balanced considering that she is special hero.
She doesn’t hit anyone off the bat, but slowly does damage to one person(unless there are other yellows). Similar to any fiend summoners. I can live with that.

1 Like

Would garnet be a good counter? She would heal and then prevent status ailment…

Only if she goes off first. The bleed damage needs to be “cleanse”.

From your experience, how can rigard, vivica or any heal/cleanse hero, nullify the bleed damage off of one special, considering that the fiend will only cause damage AFTER vanishing at which time the healing hero’s special has already concluded?

the bullet points on the hero’s card. The hero’s special fires in the order of the bullet points.
Compare Seshat vs costumed Seshat, if you will.
Seshat does this:

• Deals 400% damage to the target.
  • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.

Costumed Seshat does this:

• Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.
  • Deals 370% damage to the target.

So regular Seshat will hit the target and suffer riposte or a hit a higher defense and your attack will be less. Costume Seshat will debuff the target and then hit them hard.

So some healers will heal first, then cleanse ailments.
Rigard will:

• All allies regenerate 609 HP over 3 turns.
  • All allies get +48% attack for 3 turns.
  • Cleanses status ailments from all allies.

Furdinand, on the other hand will do this:

• Cleanses status ailments from all allies.
  • All allies regenerate 732 HP over 4 turns.

Rigard renders Aconia’s fiends useless because he will heal first then cleanse. That’s how his special works.
Furdinand & Prof Lidenbrock will cleanse first, then heal, which means they’ll cleanse all ailments, then heal. Then Aconia’s fiend will slap on the bleed because Fudy and Lidenbrock cleansed first.

All of this happens fast but the best way to see it is with those who deal damage then dispel counterattacks.

1 Like

This is actually pretty nice as a mechanic as priority cleanse has typically been better up until now. This however provides a niche to healers that heal before their cleansing.

2 Likes

Careful: Costume Rigard (that you described) is BAD vs. Aconia because the first turn of healing is not enough to get rid of the fiend, so he heals 203HP, then cleanses (nothing) and continues healing which will get rid of the fiend and THEN the bleed damage begins.

Regular Rigard WILL solve the problem, heal away the fiend first, bleed is applied and is immediately cleansed away.

8 Likes

I tried more than I should have. Disappointed as expected. And now I’m done.
Congratulations to those lucky people who pulled a desired hero!

10 Likes