🌚 Lexi – 4* Dark / Purple from Contest of Elements

New Contest of Elements (Dark) hero is released: Lexi

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Lexi, as well as your thoughts on Lexi.

Lexi

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Monk
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 736 775 1325
4/80 853 899 1536
Origin Family
Contest of Elements Super Elemental
Image Aether Power Description
dmg-reduction Damage Reduction At the start of each battle, all damage received by this hero is reduced by 10% for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Troop Mastery
Passive Skill as attacking character:
This hero’s Troops deal extra elemental damage against weaker element.
- Dealt extra elemental damage: +100%
Passive Skill as defending character:
This hero receives less elemental damage from Troops of stronger element.
- Received elemental damage: -10%
:dizzy: Special Skill: Energy Conjunction
  • The caster and nearby allies become Soul onnected for received damage with each other for 4 turns. Soul Connected allies share received damage.
  • The target and nearby enemies become Soul Connected for 4 turns. Soul Cibbected enemies share received damage.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +94% defense against Holy for 4 turns.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -44% defense against Dark for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique heroes of the same family

Super Elemental Family

Super Elemental family makes Mono teams even stronger.
This hero enhances Holy element.

• One or more shields are enhanced to Power Gems each turn.
  • The amount is same as Holy heroes in the team. 5 Power Gems per element can be on board at the same time.

The Power Gem deal 20 damage to a random enemy each turn until it is matched. When Power Gems are matched , they deal 10 damage to a all enemies.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Just rewording happened for the first two skill to include Soul Connection.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Contest of Elements (Dark) Heroes - Lexi [Part of The Beta Beat v60]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Lexi ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Lexi.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Lexi and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Lexi worth summoning for?

• Would you use Lexi on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Lexi ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Lexi as an opponent?

• Would you give Lexi Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Lexi’s character design?

• If you Summoned Lexi and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Lexi, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Lexi when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Lexi, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Lexi (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Lexi), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Lexi (post release)

:question: Is Lexi worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Lexi would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Lexi’s Primary Purpose is?

• Received Damage Distributer (Allies)
  • Received Damage Distributer (Enemies)
  • Defense Buffer
  • Defense Debuffer
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Lexi compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Lexi’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Lexi’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: Is Lexi worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Lexi is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Lexi is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Lexi worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Lexi then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters

Lexi + Shark Guy + Tiburtus + C-Rigard + Franz → Ultimate Challenge Event team.

Though I still think she’s degraded Wilbur. Should be AoE (both allies and enemies).

1 Like

I’m getting pre buff Aegir vibes from this. The spirit link to three with no DU was terrible to the point it hurt more than it helped

2 Likes

That’s for Costume to come. Becomes 5x

1 Like

The hero card is updated with the skill rewording.
Polls are now enabled.

I like the idea of purple as an option for challenges.

But on epic events, who are the attackers besides Tibs?

Maybe Fura costume? Ingolf?

Where is her damage? Seriously her only benefit is making tiles attack

I don’t understand all the hate for this hero in the voting. She is an event hero and is great at that giving you the option to finally be able to run purple in epic and legendary. All heroes don’t have to be designed for defense or offense. She could potentially become a must have hero if you compete in events depending on the purples they release in the future.

2 Likes

My only dark EDD. Will find place in my dark titan team

7 Likes

such a bad hero, useless, cant believe she comes like this

1 Like

The only space of use I find for her is for events when going mono is very advantageous… for those without Sergei, is also useful for titans.
Besides of that… pure trash

3 Likes

Arges is the better option.

But she will do just fine for events. She doesn’t deserve all the hate you all are giving her. Plus she helps with tile damage y’all.

1 Like

Wow she is bad just like the 4* Holy hero in last contest of elements. I will keep her and lvl her up for next dark contest of elements but doubt she will see much use for me after that.

1 Like

In my opinion, she should be fast as she only affects three in both sides of the field. Mine will not be levelled by now.

3 Likes

This is a niche hero.
Challenge events only, where it doesn’t matter that it is 3x3. If you compete in challenge events you won’t get hit, and there are only 3 opponents.
Also, she benefits mono, has better stats than Wilbur, and will give additional tile damage through her family.
Challenge events is the only reason to use her, but will she beat out red who has both Buster and the high damage output from C2 Colen?

The highest dark 4* are currently (level 70 no emblems but with C bonus for comparison)
Ameonna at 794 and useless in events
C. Proteus at 774 and useless in events
C. Fura at 749 and ok in events

C2. Colen has 828 atk, a good hit and EDD
C2. Scarlett has 862 atk, but a very weak hit

Red will still reign, but it does give more options

7 Likes

You nailed the problem of dark 4*, the hit 3 options are too weak at the moment and the ones wich could be good (Tiburtus for regular defense reduction) has a high chance to bypass the damage share, just as the best candidate (Meadow for direct damage/speed).

As already noticed she combo pretty well with Shar’khai though and her passive helps with tile damage. Maybe she can start a 2Dark+3Hitter attack combination together with Shar’khai and (for example) Franz, Marcel and another Marcel.

2 Likes

I want to like this hero, but I don’t see any use for her other than dark titan teams if you don’t even have Sergei. Keeping her in my roster like everyone else just in case there’s a shift in meta because of other heroes or potential skill changes.

1 Like

I’m thinking Arges might work. Make sure he’s at charge 3 when he fires which puts his damage about the same as colen’s, has 10% lower defense than tibs, and has 50% attack to stack with the shark

Just pulled her, but with Sergei and Farrah, I have my dark EDD covered, not sure what to think of her. The collector in me will probably keep her, but not sure if I’ll level her.

2 Likes