Which 4* red hero to ascend

Scarlet or sumi will be your best option,if your having good time with sumi and Wilbur maybe choose him as your playing more with that combo.

I’m going to recommend Sumle here. Not sure if there is a harder hitter in the 4 star arena. BT-Wilbur-Falcon-Sumle destroys the enemy.

You won’t regret Sumle. His synergy with Wilbur x BT hits hard and is fun.

And since you want to use for events, that synergy helps clear boards of monsters faster than picking them off with just snipers.

i have scarlett at +20 and she is one of the underated heroes in the game ( at +20 with the attack path)

fast enough so she could fire once and at 900 attack, and with other powerfull heroes any teluria or heimdall at 12-13 or less emblems die from 3 shields

1 Like

Thanks guys i think sumle with wilbur will be something

if it’s your first red 4 * up Sumle otherwise up scarlett

[image]

1 Like

Right, who is the better hero against titans then? scarlett or kelile (without the emblems)?

scarlett is 215% times 767 attack (164,9K) and kelile is 320% times 674 attack (216K) so I am guessing the kelile is better as a sniper (which is nice against solo targets such as titans) or am I wrong?

Againts Titan, the key is tiles damage, not special direct damage. So 100% I would pick Scarlett over Kelile.
My Red Team Titan: Wilbur - BT - Falcon - Scarlett - Miki
result for 9-10* Titan about: 70k-100k

Plus, Scarlett make more our teams survive better because of -att ailment.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I still do not get it with the “tile damage” thing… where are the specials for then? So, it does not work that way as I presumed!? so, attack strength is tile damage then, right?

Another vote for sumle! Amazingly destructive especially in a red mono squad

1 Like

Yes, tile damage is attack. Most of the damage on titans comes from tiles not specials.

1 Like

So, specials do their work (better) during raids then? I still am little bit confused, my bad -lol- but thanks @jinbatsu and @StillVictor

If the case is Titan, then yes… TILE Damage it is, because we need as much damage as possible within limited time.
Here is some of guide: Titan Attack Fundamentals - (new player Titan guide)
TDLR titan teams for optimal result: +att allies, -def, -def elemental if we have, +attack buff that stack like Miki/Tarlak/Ranvir/Wu Kong/Gazelle, and the rest High Attack stat strong color againts Titan.

Here is example table:

We should use 4 SLOT as the primary support to make TILE Damage as high as possible, and the rest are STRONG color againts Titan. But +att is not as impact as -def.
So, like example,…
my Blue Titan Team are: Nordri - Grimm - Magni - Vela - Miki
I choose (Magni and Vela) instead of Kiril (which he have slot for +att), but Magni has great attack stat and Vela has critical chance element link.

1 Like

I use BT and wukong all the time and the three other spots I fill in with heroes of the opposite colour of the titan… is that wrong to do? I can do better, right?! Thanks again… Sorry for going off-topic, peeps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes,… BT and Wukong stack, and thats great… but also def down is more important, like Wilbur/Gormek/Grimm/Tiburtus/… etc. And better if those support is the strong color againts Titan… Plus the elemental defense debuff if we have it, that’s more better results.

2 Likes

So, you use a 3 star hero against a titan? You must have Nordri maxed on emblems, right?! I reckon you choose health and attack? yes, I have Nordri so that is why I ask… lol

And thanks again, @jinbatsu… you are the best, hehehe

1 Like

But wukong does not stack attack buff, does he?!

1 Like

Nope, I just use him if I have heavy items (like Tornado/Time Stop, mana, etc)… so that Titan can not hit even once. He is too weak and almost one shot from Titan 10*, sometimes one shot, I think no big different if I put him emblems.
So, if I don’t have heavy items, I switch use Kiril instead Nordri.

Yes wukong +att is stack with other normal +att buff like Boldtusk/Kiril.

1 Like

Interesting discussion guys
I appreciate inputs but i did sumle and he is amazing
Titans heroes i will consider later .

2 Likes

Glad I came across this topic. Have two sumle and couldn’t get excited by him (wu kong infuriates me so avoided another chance to miss hero). Might give him a go now for the fun factor- I do have bt(c)+18 and wilbur+9 along with a maxed but unemblemed falcon!