đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V53) – New S2, S3 and HotM Costumes, S5 and Christmas Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Noooooooooooooooooo! :sob:

14 Likes

V53 Beta 2 Feedback summary also arrived:

7 Likes

Of course. This has been the complaint for a very long time. When is the last time SnG has actually done a buff that isnt $$$$$ related? I can think of about Nieth, Vela, Toth, and JF but not much else and nothing to the base stats
They have buffed heroes that are going into a portal.

Fortunately, I have two of the four, and those buffs were really well done. I use Vela and JF much more than before. Useful buffs CAN be done. Why aren’t they being done is the question. And we all know the an$wer.

2 Likes

There is so many new heroes added to beta today that I had 24 new beta threads to dive into.
I’m more excited to test the new alliance quest than the heroes themselves.

6 Likes

Abyss Hunter heroes topic:

2 Likes

At last Jean-Francois will have some friends

4 Likes

Playing this “game” is rapidly approaching “full time job”.

If these new Quests things are any good I really hope they drop the awful content like W3K and Ninja Tower.

2 Likes

I am afraid we will just get a new instance of CoK.

1 Like

That’d be my guess. Maybe they’ll switch the annoying fire-DoT-every-five-turns to annoying poison-DoT-every-five-turns. So innovative!

1 Like

At some point the beta testers will get tired of the many heroes that come rapidly.
I am stopping to monitor this section of forum kinda pointless for me.
But good job for players that look after it and post the new stuff.

1 Like

Here is the topic of heroes for the new Alliance Quest’:

2 Likes

But no January HotM?!? Bad, bad SG. I was hoping for a glace before I decide whether to use my covenant pulls.

1 Like

Covenant summon will stay active until November 16.
The next Beta is expected on November 15.

So you can still hold off your pulls until that time.

5 Likes

20 characters of thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay, but here is the topic for the new Alliance Quest:

3 Likes

V53 Beta 4 is just arrived

• New S4 Hero
    • Xenda
  • New Journey Family Hero (part of the War of the Three Kingdoms event)
    • Erlang Shen
  • Hero of the Month for January 2023
    • Roughian & Nurgib
  • Season III Epic and Rare Costumes
    • Fura
    • Almur
    • Nordri
    • Ei-dunn
  • Contest of Elements Quest: Nature

I will start to work on topics soon.

[IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES]

Improvements

• Edited for clarity the following description texts:
    • Alliance War Chest participation and rewards
    • Alliance War “opt out” pop-up
    • Barbarian Talent
    • “Complete Underwater Stages” Daily Challenge
    • Kravekrush’s Special Skill
    • Superior Jinx
  • Food Bundles added as rewards to certain stages in The Masquerade
  • Hero Roster view usability improvements
    • Added “Scroll to Top” and “Scroll to Bottom” buttons
    • Classic Family icon now only displayed for fully Ascended Classic Heroes
    • ON/OFF toggle for prioritizing teams
  • Text color in Superior Class Talent UI adjusted for readability
  • You can now also check Limit Broken + fully Emblemed stats for Heroes in the Summon Gate
    • Talent Nodes on the LEFT side of the tree are taken for these previews
    • Previous default stats (fully leveled, not Limit Broken, no Emblems) are also still visible — use the toggle button on the Hero card to switch between the two settings

Fixes

• Added a “Time Left” countdown timer to Covenant Quest
  • Added Mighty Pets Event Challenges to Path of Valor
  • Addressed the following visual issues:
    • Alliance Quest UI not immediately recognizing whether an Alliance has unlocked the next difficulty tier
    • Animation not playing when a Hero casts their Special Skill against an enemy of the same Element behind an Elemental Barrier
    • HP bars occasionally failing to reflect the actual HP values of Heroes with health steal mechanics
  • Addressed an old issue in which matched tiles would sometimes stay stuck in place when a player Continues a battle with Gems after losing their last Hero to counterattack damage
    • The game will now wait for any ongoing cascades to conclude before Continuing the battle
  • Caught a bug causing offer icons to be displayed when viewing the Event/Quests map
  • Monster Hunter Family has been renamed to Plains Hunter Family
  • Rhys’s Passive no longer incorrectly reduces mana generated from “Start Battle With Mana” Passives
  • Rhys’s Passive now correctly reduces mana generated from Special Skills of the following Heroes: Alucard, Fenrir, Grimble, Misandra, Topaz
  • Toto (Legendary Hero from Mighty Pets) has been renamed to Max
  • Typo removed from Superior Class Talent UI
  • “Wave N/N” announcement UI no longer missing from certain event/map/quest stages
9 Likes

I know he’s part of Chinese mythology, but what does he have anything to do with WO3k? Isn’t he a god?

They gonna make wizard of Oz heroes in the future. So toto has to change his name

8 Likes

Balance update for Roz:

2 Likes