🌴 Sand Empire (2022) - Portal Stats & Summon Results (Summer Event)

This thread is for information and discussion on the Sand Empire 2020 Summon Portal, and sharing Summon Results.

:game_die: Sand Empire Appearance Rates

Appearance Rates

Click for OLD Sand Empire Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2020 Sand Empire Appearance Rates

OLD 2019 Sand Empire Appearance Rates

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero: 0.3%
  • Legendary Event Hero and Costume: 1.3%

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:dizzy: Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

:gem: Summon Costs

• Single: 1 Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x)

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

Occurence 1x 10x 30x 100x 500x 1500x
Cost (USD) $3.00 $26.00 $77.99 $259.97 $1,299.87 $3,899.61
Get at least 1x Vanilla Hero 78.5% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Get at least 1x Summer Hero 21.5% 91.1% 99.9% 100% 100% 100%
Get at least 1x 5* Summer Hero 1.6% 14.9% 38.4% 80.1% 100% 100%
Get at least 1x Costumed 5* Summer Hero 1.3% 12.3% 32.5% 73.0% 99.9% 100%
Get a specific non-costumed 5* Summer Hero (Roc) 0.3% 3.0% 8.6% 26.0% 77.7% 98.9%
Get a specific Costumed 5* Summer Hero 0.7% 6.3% 17.8% 47.9% 96.2% 100%
Get at least 1x Vanilla 5* Hero 0.9% 8.6% 23.8% 59.5% 98.9% 100%
Get at least 1x Summer 4* Hero 5.7% 44.4% 82.8% 99.7% 100% 100%
Get a Specific Summer 4* Hero 2.9% 25.1% 58.0% 94.5% 100% 100%
Get at least 1x Summer 3* Hero 14.2% 78.4% 99.0% 100% 100% 100%
Get a Specific Summer 3* Hero 7.1% 52.1% 89.0% 99.9% 100% 100%

Putting That in Perspective

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each spent US$26.00 to do :one::zero: Summons, 776,300 of those players would NOT get a Sand Empire or Season 1 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each spent US$77.99 to do :three::zero: Summons, 420,000 of those players would NOT get Gafar

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each each spent US$259.97 to do :one::zero::zero: Summons, 199,300 of those players would NOT get a Sand Empire 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each spent US$1,299.87 to do :five::zero::zero: Summons, 222,600 of those players would NOT get Roc

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each spent US$1,299.87 to do :five::zero::zero: Summons, 38,360 of those players would NOT get Rana & Costume

:link: Other 2020 Sand Empire Threads

*🌴 Sand Empire (2022) - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

6 Likes

I have C-Yunan and Roc (and he’s not great at all) and Rana isn’t that enticing so I will skip summons this year. Halloween costumes and heroes are much more enticing.

3 Likes

The only reason why I will summon here is the hope to get Kara.
With probably around 10 pulls during may in this portal it’s my best chance getting him.

5 Likes

I am planning to pull for the same reason only.
If I get Kara sooner, then I will not pull any on this portal.

5 Likes

The only thing I’m missing from Sands is costume Roc. But i have Costume Vivica already working the defense down role. So, im not doing any pulls for Sand Empire. gonna save my tokens for future seasonal pulls.

1 Like

I have to pull in this portal for Kara. Still missing c yunan and hoping for him instead of Roc

3 Likes

I hope you get C-Yunan this year and Kara too. The fewer summons needed, the better! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Same here. I’ll save 5 pulls at the end of the month if i crap out.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

No Kara from costume chamber so I tried here, had 2 coins and got 6 from the event this morning so 8 pulls total.

Screenshot_20220516_093354_com.smallgiantgames.empires

No Kara, but a strange bird…
I mean I’m really lucky, last 3 seasonal events gave me 3 legendaries.

Pengi from Christmas is absolut awesome, although I would have liked a reviver before, I think I got the best out of the portal.
Roostley from Easter I didn’t like much, would have loved the blue bunny and even another killhare this time with costume would have been great, because roostley will probably get a costume next year.
And now, Roc definitely my least wanted out of the portal and I would have favored Kara over all 3 seasonal legendaries…

I’m not even sure if I should lvl him, probably not. Yellow def down for titans I have vivi c. Same for dispel and the sand damage on average doesn’t look to promising…
I still have some 3* and 4* projects I do now and after that I’ll decide but I think it will take some time before I’m desperate enough to lvl him…

I hope everyone else gets the hero they wish for…

5 Likes

I think i’m done with summons this event. I just wanted Kara because none of the seasonal sand heroes seem to be that good to me.

6 Likes

Congrats on Roc! Sorry that you didn’t got Kara :(.
Could you upload a full picture of C. Roc?

2 Likes

Of course…

The classic version is animated, the costume version not.

3 Likes

Haha, thank you. That orange juice in his claws is hillarious.
Roc sitting on a rock is listening to rock. He’s a real rock star. He rocks!

3 Likes

Managed to get Roc on a token! He’s so goofy looking, but at same time i have to say he’s got my fave art in the game, just for the sheer randomness of it, haha! :smiley:
Andddd with this , I am done summoning for this event!

2 Likes

Spontaneous single pull since I was feeling lucky:

I got C-Kailani from the Costume Chamber, fed her away, and she came right back in this portal minutes later. :rofl:

Good luck everyone! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

This portal is dead, I think

There’s really no reason to pull in this portal unless you need Kara. Poor decision on SG’s part to put Kalevala into beta before this event kicked off. The buffs to Rana and Yunan simply weren’t large enough to make them desirable. I am half wondering if we don’t get a megabuff to these heroes halfway through this event after SG sees that no one is summoning.

I had 22 tokens and I have no holy reg DD but it was all crap. After the nerfs, the terrible luck I’ve had for months plus I have no use for the other two so not spending here. Better luck to you all!

This portal is either going to retire or they bring in new heroes by next year. And those new heroes need to be OP for anyone to even want to pull in here

I must say I’m a little disturbed by Roc’s costume. He is dressed like he should be holding a beer but appears to have instead stolen a juice box from a small child. He is supposed to be protecting the beach not bullying toddlers.

4 Likes