šŸŒ“ Sand Empire (2022) - Portal Stats & Summon Results (Summer Event)

They should have changed him into a seagull, then the thievery of juice boxes from children would track.

3 Likes

While I just love seasonal events, I love its gameplays and the fact theyā€™re not competitive, specially when I donā€™t have to care about how much time I can spend in each stage, the portal is mediocre. Even I want Kara, I honestly wonā€™t use my coins in it.

Taunters are getting easier and easier to counter anyway, specially a Holy hero because of C. Sabina.

The rewards shouldā€™ve been reworked. We got too much trash from it while Iā€™m still yet to receive a trainer troop and the new tomes items. You read it right, Iā€™ve never got any even from 1-5% tournaments, war chest and nowhere else.

2 Likes

Youā€™re probably right. Canā€™t help but compare these heroes to whatā€™s out there snd the whatā€™s coming.!

I was not really intending to pull heavily for the Sand Empire, as my summoning luck had been abysmal recently (nothing to show for at all from Valhalla, Underwild, Ninja Tower, and Sanctuary of Gargoyles, and the just-opened Costume Chamber).

But I was thinking of using up all my coins/tokens/keys because there is no point in hoarding them anymore, as I find myself losing the interest in playing E&P all the time. (Although, there is now the new Kalevala Season to think about.)

Also, with almost two hundreds pulls since May started, I had yet to get Kara, so I decided to make just 20 pulls from EHTs, and maybe also scoring Jabbar, one of two 4* heros I am missing (the other being Sanngrior). The rest of the EHTs I have left, about 20 of them, will be saved for Kalevala.

So, on Pull n.2, I get Lianna. Uh-uh, not a good sign. Given the odds, why not give me a Seasonal 5* hero? Oh well, on I go anyway.

Pull n.10, Kara comes!

Then Pull n.11, Roc! And on Pull n.15, Roc again!

I end with Leonidas on Pull n.20.

All in all, an oddly satisfying round of pulls for Summer. Still no Jabbar, but no big loss. I am still missing Rana, and Yunanā€™s costume, but they can wait for another time.

(My ā€˜luckā€™ with S1 5* heroes continue. I got Thorne and Magni consecutively in the past four days from my one and only TC20, and a Horghall from Sanctuary. They will go to the Soul Exchange.)

3 Likes

Had 18 tokens saved, got this guy; not crazy about Sand Empire, but it was nice to get something :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Continuing my fan-made seasonal heroes series

Aquila (nature legendary hero)
Attack- 768
Defence- 803
Health- 1467
Class- druid
Family- sand empire
Theme- space
Title: mirage caster

Shimmering mirage- mana speed slow

• remove all status effects and stacks from the caster. Removes even status or stacks that are otherwise undispellable or uncleansable.

• The caster shifts into mirage ghost form

• while in mirage ghost form, the caster canā€™t gain mana and canā€™t be healed by special skills. But is immuned to special skills, normal attacks, status effects and stacks. Mirage ghost form lasts for 4 turns

• as long as the caster is in mirage ghost form, all ice shields are affected. When an attacking hero uses this special, remove all ice shields from the board. Ice shields cannot be produced subsequently. When a defending hero uses this special, all allies get +42% chance to dodge damage from ice shields

• as long as the caster is in mirage ghost form, all allies except the caster get +36% critical chance

Senet (Ice legendary hero)
Attack- 938
Defence- 847
Health- 1266
Class- wizard
Family- sand empire
Theme- time
Title: chaos wizard

Special: breaker of time- mana speed fast

• 3 turns have passed

Stack (max:3): After accumulating 3 stacks, the next cast removes all stacks on all heroes and all allies recover 75 hp for each stack removed

Misha (Ice epic hero)
Attack: 727
Defence: 694
Health: 1155
Class: rogue
Family: sand empire
Theme: time
Title: chaos wizardā€™s apprentice

Chaotic time- mana speed average

• 2 turns have passed

• Stack (max:3): after accumulating 3 stacks, the next cast removes all stacks from all allies and enemies. Also restores 1 second to the countdown timer for each stack removed, if present. This effect restores up to 30 seconds and can only be activated once per match.

Bishop (nature epic hero)
Attack: 682
Defence: 734
Health: 1169
Class: paladin
Family: sand empire
Theme: space
Title: mirage knight

Empireā€™s mirage- mana speed average

• remove all status effects and stacks from the caster. Removes even status or stacks that are otherwise undispellable or uncleansable.

• The caster shifts into mirage ghost form

• while in mirage ghost form, the caster canā€™t gain mana and canā€™t be healed by special skills. But is immuned to special skills, normal attacks, status effects and stacks. Mirage ghost form lasts for 4 turns

• As long as the caster is in mirage ghost form, it affects the mana of the enemies. When an attacking hero uses this special, any attempt to attack the caster reduces mana by 15% for the attacker. It is reduced accordingly as deficit mana even if the attacker has less then 15% mana. Down to -30% deficit mana. When a defending hero uses this special, a mirage of the empire is formed behind the raid formation. Enemy troops that reaches the mirage donā€™t generate mana.

• as long as the caster is in mirage ghost form, all allies except the caster get +48% attack for 4 turns

Who is the best 5* hero in this portal, is it C. Roc, C. Yunan or C. Rana and in which order? Wondering who is the one to pull for?

20 characters of Kara :wink:

4 Likes

C yunan for the cleanse and 33% mana gen. If Roc has priority dispel, heā€™ll definitely be the best one

1 Like

In a vacuum Iā€™d say Kara.

This is my ranking:

1. Kara
  2. C-Yunan
  3. C-Roc
  4. C-Rana

I think Kara is first since she is the first 5* holy taunt hero. Taunt can be a game changer. Thatā€™s my experience with Black Knight.

With your roster, I wonder whether it may suit you to pass on this summoning portal?

Note: I have C-Yunan +20 and Kara (partially levelled atm).

1 Like

Thanks @SamMe as always. I pulled C. Yunan on my alt where I have a smaller roster, I may find use for him. Do you think he is a better green tank than C. LoTL? And would you ascend him or Phileas Fogg first?

1 Like

:+1:

I think that LotL with costume bonus is a better tank than C-Yunan. No question. :wink:

Hereā€™s a good article about LotL written by @OldCynic

Assuming your alt doesnā€™t have Evelyn, Iā€™d 100% max Fogg over C-Yunan first. Heā€™s fast, elemental def down and priority dispel too. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Okay thank you for the advice, thatā€™s useful! I was trying to find some future use for C. Yunan because he looks cool but perhaps he doesnā€™t stack up to some of my other heroes :smiling_face_with_tear:

I think C-Yunan could have good synergy with LotL with costume bonus for very fast wars and raid tournamentsā€¦ I got C-Yunan last year and I think he is better than I first thought. And thatā€™s before his buff. :wink:

For me, I think C-Yunan could be underrated. I am a small spender and he has a good place in my roster. Itā€™s just that your alt is ā€œspoiltā€ by having C-LotL.

1 Like

On my very first pull in the event summons I pulled Bane and the HOTM then C-Rana with my second pull.

Did 4 others and got nothing worth mentioning here.

Then did a costume pull and got Friar Tuck with a second HOTM.

Anyone want one,lol.

Did other costume pulls and again nothing much to speak of there.

All in all not bad. All in all it only leaves me with Yunan and Roc as the only heroes from that portal which I havenā€™t got in my main acc.

Other 2 accs got stuff all though.

2 Likes

That makes sense, thanks for further explaining. Itā€™s funny because even though C-Yunan is the best of the seasonal legendaries, I was hoping for one of the yellows instead because my yellow roster is lacking much more than my green. But good to know he has synergy with LoTL :slight_smile:

Iā€™d warmly welcome LotL with her costume to make sure. :wink:

In case it helps, I got C-Yunan last year when I was hoping for Elradir. :rofl: This was before his elemental link got nerfed.

1 Like

Oh right haha. I have two C. LoTL there and wish I could give you one - maybe one day if trades are allowed :joy:

1 Like

Figured Iā€™d make an attempt since EHTs are veryā€¦ annoyingly scarce. Got nothing new, but will definitely be saving the two Iā€™ll eventually get for the future event next month.

1 Like

Best of five pulls:

Itā€™s a very good pull. The thing isā€¦ I got him last year. :rofl: Iā€™m actually still missing Arman from this portal. :exploding_head:

6 Likes