🤺 Rochefort – 5* Dark / Purple from Brave Musketeers

New Brave Musketeers hero is released: Rochefort

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Rochefort, as well as your thoughts on Rochefort.

Rochefort

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Fighter
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 952 916 1978
4/90 1089 1049 2263
Origin Family
Brave Musketeers Musketeer
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Damage on Special Skill and Cover Damage
When this character receives damage from Special Skills or in place of a character in Cover, there’s a 60% chance of deal 25% of the received damage on all enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Dishonorable Ploy
  • Deals 565% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
  • If the targets is defeated in 3 turns all enemies receive 626 damage.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Attack is increased from 803 to 883.
  • Defense is increased from 770 to 850.
  • Health is increased from 1590 to 1835.
  • Direct Damage is reduced from 625% to 565%.
  • Damage if target is defeated in 3 turns is increased from 570 to 626.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Rochefort ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Rochefort.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Rochefort and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Rochefort worth summoning for?

• Would you use Rochefort on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Rochefort ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Rochefort as an opponent?

• Would you give Rochefort Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Rochefort’s character design?

• If you Summoned Rochefort and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Rochefort, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Rochefort when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Rochefort, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Rochefort (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Rochefort), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

Feedback Poll - Rochefort (post release)

:question: Is Rochefort worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all
0 voters

:question: How many copies of Rochefort would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them
0 voters

:question: What do you think Rochefort’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Delayed and conditional)
0 voters

:question: What do you think of Rochefort compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)
0 voters

:question: How does Rochefort’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Rochefort’s Base Stats?

Note this means Rochefort’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly
0 voters

:question: Is Rochefort worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.
0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Rochefort is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.
0 voters

:question: How do you think Rochefort is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams
0 voters
Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Rochefort worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No
0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Rochefort then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)
0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • It’s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad
0 voters
1 Like

16 Likes

Okay. Let’s discuss those attributes. Isn’t it absolutely nonsense? There is one portal. Three featured characters at the very same time and then you realize poor Porthos, which is a slower character and arguably the least desirable has literally 15-20% less HP than those new ones.

Don’t kow if there is anything more frustrating when you pull get some “luck” aaand pull Porthos, when Rochefort and Cardinal Richelieu rape the poor blue guy.

8 Likes

His midsection is kind of chunky. It’s the same with aramis, they both have thick bodies

1 Like

Elbow and forearm look weird ;\

2 Likes

That’s just the loose clothing. He legit looks pregnant in this

2 Likes

I did a 10-pull and got him and Richeliue. Not sure what to think of them yet, but Rochefort looks like a pretty straight-forward sniper. New Jove to replace my nerfed Jove?

17 Likes

Of course I pull Porthos twice when I just want either of the 2 new heroes.

They really should only feature the 2 new heroes. They might as well have Graymane as the 3rd featured hero it’s almost as ridiculous with Porthos.

6 Likes

Can any one explained more about “defeat” - how it will affect when we kill one enemy, but they are revived due to talent or their skill?

Based on this comment I have checked the polls in this hero card too.
Option to LB2 was missing from the polls of this hero too.
So I have removed the earlier poll about LB from this hero too, and added the LB1, LB2 and no LB opttions instead.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

5 Likes

This guy along with almost any decent sniper should cripple a team if they don’t wipe it out. Mix with Aramis and it should be insanely good (enemy is nigh dead and attacker is healed/overhealed).

This guy should play well with so many other heroes, a wrecking ball. Worth having two on offense and then hit with a hit three and the other team is gone (this assumes insane luck in summoning or very deep pockets).

Hugely impressed by this card, expect to suffer (more) bad losses raiding. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

My Carmenta will have a new friend, alongside my Quintin and tetisheri :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope to get him

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for you and then hoping not to find you in my raids. :wink:

2 Likes

Hehe, but a scenario like this is more realistic on the offense side

1 Like

Wonder if the nerf to the direct damage but buff in the damage effect was a good or bad thing? :thinking:

It’s a good thing, because if he kills the target with the initial damage, that effect will not be applied. That’s why carmenta had her spread ailments moved to the first skill

3 Likes

Weird that Constance, Cardinal and Rochefort don’t habe the self-heal over time that was added to compensate for the cover passive and no healing from special skill.

I hope they move the heal over time to a passive, it would then be able to stack with other heal over time since it is usually a small amount per turn.

Got lucky… bought the ws deal…got this guy…of course I wanted the cardinal…snipers are not exactly style…but hey. I’ll take the new goodness and appreciate it.

Good luck everyone!

17 Likes

SGG could make all heroes permanently relevant (even if still behind new released ones) but isn’t doing so by choice, they are in favor of selling stats increase with a few % points shifts in special skills because they lack creativity to give costumes anything new (most of the time at least)

A suggestion of mine from the Hero Balance sub:

3 Likes