βš– Hero Balance Discussion: Rochefort

This thread is for discussing whether Rochefort is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Rochefort. For that, please see: 🀺 Rochefort – 5* Dark / Purple from Brave Musketeers

If you’d like to see more threads like this β€” or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: πŸ”” Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Rochefort is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Rochefort is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Rochefort is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet
0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Rochefort is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak β€” why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Rochefort ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual set of impartial votes rather than a Ideas & Feature Requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Rochefort thread.

Definitely too weak hero, rarely seen in top defences, needs a buff asap.

Totally disagree. This is a top hero to use on offense. Not every hero is designed for defense and he’s one hero that has turned many losing matches to a victory for me.

4 Likes

He is very well balanced, he is really good for offence but may not too good for defence like aramis. With release of new heroes and better stat I don’t see the point in nerfing any of the existing heroes.